If you relate to this then you’re fucked

INB

INB

Bronze
Fuck, I know everything I gotta do to ascend. I got the skincare, the personal trainer, the diet and the food to follow the diet. But FUCK, I just can’t bring myself to do it, this shit sucks. I keep coping myself into believing that if I get a surgery I’ll look good but I know that’s now completely true, I want to look better but apparently not bad enough, this situation I’m in is so fucking sad and makes me desperate

• So Sad
Reactions: unailooksmax23
can't relate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kirby7000, j05 and becomingnearperfect
u described my last 9 months

• +1
Reactions: INB
xxxP activities unfortunately.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath

• Hmm...
Reactions: INB
You are open ended and flexible, not structured, it's a characteristic of your personality.
do you have any tips on how to change this? this is really getting a tool on me, this shit fr been holding me back. I could be so much more ykwim?

do you have any tips on how to change this? this is really getting a tool on me, this shit fr been holding me back. I could be so much more ykwim?
It is genetic, take this test and tell me what you get, it will give you some insight as to why you are the way you are and how you can utilize that.

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk
what abt now? are you better than before? If you managed to do it then how did you got out of the cycle?
i realized that if i dont start my last looksmaxxing period, then i waste my maximum potential
im already good looking, i found lookism in 2017 spring, but that and this site fucked up my standards about my looks, its a mental illness
its a never ending story, because:
patrick-bateman-american-psycho.gif

It is genetic, take this test and tell me what you get, it will give you some insight as to why you are the way you are and how you can utilize that.
I got INTP

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
So… I that good or not?
Has it's benefit but is like all other xxxP types prone procrastinating and not taking initiative or action.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
Well, in the nicest way possible, you're either a pussy, or lack discipline, or both.