Im 16 5'10 and wanna get taller without surgery.

All cope tbh, people think HGH will magically make them grow taller by numerous inches when in reality you could be blasting it to a crazy degree and still be limited by genetic factors, if you’re like 16+ (assuming your bone age is equal to age) you’re going to get 1-2 inches max. Genes are everything.

As for supplements, unless you’re significantly deficient in them it won’t make a difference. AI could make your plates open longer, but that doesn’t necessarily mean you’ll grow much more.
agree, if u dont got the genes it might be over, i listed out the supps because i have to assume he is deficient, considering what the average diet is in the US today.

• +1
Reactions: Kryoblade
agree, if u dont got the genes it might be over, i listed out the supps because i have to assume he is deficient, considering what the average diet is in the US today.
Jfl Im swedish

How can I get taller without surgery? Im turning 17 in 5 months and Im around 177 cm
Whats the average height in your country?
Im 182 and feel like a mogger here cause the average is 171

Whats the average height in your country?
Im 182 and feel like a mogger here cause the average is 171
They said that the average height here is 181 but now its 179

• Hmm...
Reactions: arabcelxxx
They said that the average height here is 181 but now its 179
I mean with lifts you can get to 182 and youd be a decent height but if you can try to get to 185 at least to feel safe, how tall are your parents and siblings?

I mean with lifts you can get to 182 and youd be a decent height but if you can try to get to 185 at least to feel safe, how tall are your parents and siblings?
My dad is 185 and my mom is 175. My mums side is tall as fuck my uncle was 196. My two little brothers will be 195 and the other one 200cm. My twin is 180cm. Brootal

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055 and arabcelxxx
My dad is 185 and my mom is 175. My mums side is tall as fuck my uncle was 196. My two little brothers will be 195 and the other one 200cm. My twin is 180cm. Brootal
When did they have their growth spurts?

When did they have their growth spurts?
My two little brothers are 5 and 11 so they are predicted to be that, they are taller and bigger than everybody at their age in my town

Como posso ficar mais alto sem cirurgia? Vou completar 17 anos em 5 meses e tenho cerca de 177 cm
Eat a lot, sleep a lot and dhtmaxxing to prolong your puberty.

• +1
Reactions: Scorf
Bros 5’8 💀 manlet ahh