I'm 30 and a virgin

Not if he has good girth
i don't girth is only 5. I think I have some sort of hormone problem because I'm not as hairy as I should be and the same hormones that make you hairy are the ones that make your cock bigger. I'm gonna see an endocrinologist but idk

i don't girth is only 5. I think I have some sort of hormone problem because I'm not as hairy as I should be and the same hormones that make you hairy are the ones that make your cock bigger. I'm gonna see an endocrinologist but idk
do u fap alot?

also body hair on people is mostly controlled by genetics and ethnicity I've seen lots of femboys with big cocks and they have zero body hair

• +1
Reactions: bigseal
do u fap alot?
Sometimes tbh my dick actually got a bit bigger and I got a little taller it's almost like I'm developing more secondary sexual characteristics way later than average
also body hair on people is mostly controlled by genetics and ethnicity I've seen lots of femboys with big cocks and they have zero body hair
I'm like 25-30% latino colombian specifically and I'm close to the avg cock size in colombia so idk
dw, it isn't ur fault regardless, brain chemistry is genetic, it's all genetically determined :blackpill::blackpill:
I feel like a late bloomer it's like the trust in my instincts has taken a lot longer to develop and those are the instincts you need to pursue sex

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Sometimes tbh my dick actually got a bit bigger and I got a little taller it's almost like I'm developing more secondary sexual characteristics way later than average

I'm like 25-30% latino colombian specifically and I'm close to the avg cock size in colombia so idk

I feel like a late bloomer it's like the trust in my instincts has taken a lot longer to develop and those are the instincts you need to pursue sex
It's extraordinary and almost impossible for u to still be going through puberty but the most likely cause for ur dick increasing is probably because u stopped fapping for a period and ur dick became less shrivelled and recovered and for ur height is probably because it fluctuates an inch in the morning and shorter at night

It's extraordinary and almost impossible for u to still be going through puberty but the most likely cause for ur dick increasing is probably because u stopped fapping for a period and ur dick became less shrivelled and recovered and for ur height is probably because it fluctuates an inch in the morning and shorter at night
I might be a really rare case I dunno. Smoking weed and starving myself when I was younger fucked me up big time I'm just trying to be healthy and let my hormones work right and shit

I might be a really rare case I dunno. Smoking weed and starving myself when I was younger fucked me up big time I'm just trying to be healthy and let my hormones work right and shit
I'll be real after all the softmaxxing and fixing ur hormones if u wanna ascend you should invest in a jaw filler

I'll be real after all the softmaxxing and fixing ur hormones if u wanna ascend you should invest in a jaw filler
if I'm already fucked based on height and dick size I doubt it'd make a difference

i got a bad jaw u think?

IMG 20240504 211936

Then I'll go to germany cuz I'm incel in USA
But you're volcel. Big difference between incel and volcel, you don't even go out.

You could find a gf easy if you went out once week.

But you're volcel. Big difference between incel and volcel, you don't even go out.

You could find a gf easy if you went out once week.
good point I'll shut up here until Ieast try some shit and fail then I actually have something to complain about

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
and I need to go to the gym and get my money up anyway

good point I'll shut up here until Ieast try some shit and fail then I actually have something to complain about
No need to shut up. I enjoy complaining and reading complaints, because it feels better to suffer togeather than alone.

But if you have the money, try going out a few times (to bar or club), then update us on the results, please.

• +1
Reactions: soulless_npc
No need to shut up. I enjoy complaining and reading complaints, because it feels better to suffer togeather than alone.

But if you have the money, try going out a few times (to bar or club), then update us on the results, please.
gonna maxx what I can before summer + gym try to get a job first shift so my evenings are free and ya I will

• Love it
gonna maxx what I can before summer + gym try to get a job first shift so my evenings are free and ya I will
Great. I will live vicariously through your post, as long as it's short enough for me to read.

I'm slow cutting, and won't hit ideal waist to hip ratio until early next year, and still trying to start my own solo-business, so can't go out until I have a stable income.

Great. I will live vicariously through your post, as long as it's short enough for me to read.

I'm slow cutting, and won't hit ideal waist to hip ratio until early next year, and still trying to start my own solo-business, so can't go out until I have a stable income.
i just have to pay rent lol. I wish I could work for myself. I've done so many dog shit manual labor jobs it's insane

i don't drink. might see if weed helps anxiety for me but I got scared off weed because of some mental health issues it caused growing up so I quit. like most people here I grew up lonely so I had 0 practice talking to girls

• +1
Mtn no halos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Magnum Opus
i just have to pay rent lol. I wish I could work for myself. I've done so many dog shit manual labor jobs it's insane

i don't drink. might see if weed helps anxiety for me but I got scared off weed because of some mental health issues it caused growing up so I quit. like most people here I grew up lonely so I had 0 practice talking to girls
I usually don't drink when I go out. And In the future I will never drink.

You can order "Virgin" versions of alcoholic drinks. If you search for "Non alcoholic drinks you can order at a bar". A bunch of things come up. Supposable 30% of people at bars don't drink alcohol, they just go out to socialize.

In the past I just ordered water and no one questioned it.

Good chance you get approached by women, at least some of the time if you just stand there and have a positive friendly vibe. A friend of mine, taught me that trick, and says it's how he's gotten all his girlfriends. Goes to a bar like 3 times a week, for maybe three-four weeks (after lean-maxing and working out), then stands there with his drink, and within a month a girl will approach him and he'll have a girlfriend.

I haven't gone out much, but I got a few lays using this approach. I have no social skills, so I just wait for the girls to come up and compliment me, then I make out with them and go home with them. I've learned the less I say, the better chance I have of getting laid. Girl's have no social skills, so they just get bored and start making out with you.

But yah, that's pretty much it. If you try this approach for a month and don't get anything from it, you'll at least have desensitized yourself to the process and the bar location, and won't be nervous and jittery just being there, then you could try something more advanced.

• +1
if I'm already fucked based on height and dick size I doubt it'd make a difference
just get a bimax and jaw filler and u can get ethnic and asian htb's

Mtn no halos
I figured that
Hop on testosterone
it's pointless unless it will actually increase dimorphism/secondary sex traits or cock at this point which is unlikely
I haven't gone out much, but I got a few lays using this approach. I have no social skills, so I just wait for the girls to come up and compliment me, then I make out with them and go home with them. I've learned the less I say, the better chance I have of getting laid. Girl's have no social skills, so they just get bored and start making out with you.

But yah, that's pretty much it. If you try this approach for a month and don't get anything from it, you'll at least have desensitized yourself to the process and the bar location, and won't be nervous and jittery just being there, then you could try something more advanced.
you must be a HTN if you got a few lays this way with no social skills

• +1
Reactions: aber
I usually don't drink when I go out. And In the future I will never drink.

You can order "Virgin" versions of alcoholic drinks. If you search for "Non alcoholic drinks you can order at a bar". A bunch of things come up. Supposable 30% of people at bars don't drink alcohol, they just go out to socialize.

In the past I just ordered water and no one questioned it.

Good chance you get approached by women, at least some of the time if you just stand there and have a positive friendly vibe. A friend of mine, taught me that trick, and says it's how he's gotten all his girlfriends. Goes to a bar like 3 times a week, for maybe three-four weeks (after lean-maxing and working out), then stands there with his drink, and within a month a girl will approach him and he'll have a girlfriend.

it's easy to get hung up on bad interactions they say they're all different and that's true but there are patterns

just fuck a hooker or a skank atp whats stopping you faggot

I really can't remember probably anything before I was old enough to start developing the insecurity and self loathing surrounding not being good with girls so I've been miserable non stop for a decade
this is the reason why you are a virgin

• +1
you must be a HTN if you got a few lays this way with no social skills
I don't know what I am but you mog me.

The secret is a calm, friendly, relaxed vibe that's authentic. Most guys will have a lonesome, sad vibe even if they're trying to be happy. Any hint of sadness repels women, always. Women want to forget about their drama and stress, and catch the emotions of some one who seems like they float on air and live a stressless life, if that makes any sense. (Also have to be low bodyfat with some muscle, but you're there already)

It's insane how much of a difference vibe makes. But I can't maintain that vibe if the music is too loud, or the place is too crowded, or I see too many people get a bad feeling from.

Also, don't expect the girls to be hot that approach you. Just whatever girls are looking, will approach you. And if it doesn't happen (Sometimes there's no single girls, or better looking guys, or you're not any of the girls there type), just keep trying.

Also if you go with your friends, then leave them and stand by yourself. Ideal is to go alone.

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and soulless_npc

The secret is a calm, friendly, relaxed vibe that's authentic. Most guys will have a lonesome, sad vibe even if they're trying to be happy. Any hint of sadness repels women, always. Women want to forget about their drama and stress, and catch the emotions of some one who seems like they float on air and live a stressless life, if that makes any sense. (Also have to be low bodyfat with some muscle, but you're there already)

It's insane how much of a difference vibe makes. But I can't maintain that vibe if the music is too loud, or the place is too crowded, or I see too many people get a bad feeling from.

Also, don't expect the girls to be hot that approach you. Just whatever girls are looking, will approach you. And if it doesn't happen (Sometimes there's no single girls, or better looking guys, or you're not any of the girls there type), just keep trying.

Also if you go with your friends, then leave them and stand by yourself. Ideal is to go alone.
it's not outside in, its inside out that's the hard part is projecting that even when you are getting no positive reinforcement but it takes years to build that

• +1

idk there's looks game and then there's head game

• +1
and I'd rather jerk off than give a lazy bitch or OF model money I busted my back to earn

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
and I'd rather jerk off than give a lazy bitch or OF model money I busted my back to earn
id rather jerk off than fuck a woman unless she WANTS to duck my dick

• +1
id rather jerk off than fuck a woman unless she WANTS to duck my dick
it's the whole mutual wanting that's the essence of arousal/attraction like no shit

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
it's not outside in, its inside out that's the hard part is projecting that even when you are getting no positive reinforcement but it takes years to build that
You can use practices such as:

Meditation, Yoga, and Qigong, to practice cultivating that vibe.

You're learning to let go of what other people think of you, and becoming more happy in your skin.

Not wanting anything from any one, not sex, not approval, just existing to put out positive vibes in the area.

idk there's looks game and then there's head game
Most people are not lucky enough for looks to carry them fully, even if maxed out. So they have to combine multiple things such as Looksmax + StatusMax, Looksmax + Vibe Max, Looksmax + MoneyMax, Looksmax + Photo-Fraud Max + photo-Status Max, Status-Max + Hypno-Max.

• +1
You can use practices such as:

Meditation, Yoga, and Qigong, to practice cultivating that vibe.

You're learning to let go of what other people think of you, and becoming more happy in your skin.

Not wanting anything from any one, not sex, not approval, just existing to put out positive vibes in the area.

Most people are not lucky enough for looks to carry them fully, even if maxed out. So they have to combine multiple things such as Looksmax + StatusMax, Looksmax + Vibe Max, Looksmax + MoneyMax, Looksmax + Photo-Fraud Max + photo-Status Max, Status-Max + Hypno-Max.
trying to be better. I'll let u know how shit goes

• +1
mfer lives with volak , scary ahh house

Just geomaxx brah, it's better than being this miserable

I thought whites were the chosen race? huh