Is HgH and testosterone key to bone growth in puberty!

ASM5

ASM5

Bronze
Want to hop on a cycle with these two for increased bone growth during puberty. What are some side effects of running these together for 3 months

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
too much testosterone will do the opposite moron

20240503 071413
Screenshot 20240504 193144 Discord
this is 2 years with hgh my jaw got a lot bygger especially from front

Attachments

• 20240503_071413.jpg
    20240503_071413.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
btw to op's question

it's dht DHT DHT DHT, use masteron with test

u know loox? he got that bone transformation from dht, though I should warn u, if u notice signs of balding you're extremely unlucky as only few have the genes to not shed hair while taking a lot of dht

• +1
Reactions: ASM5
btw to op's question

u know loox? he got that bone transformation from dht, though I should warn u, if u notice signs of balding you're extremely unlucky as only few have the genes to not shed hair while taking a lot of dht
Should I use cypionate? I heard that this type of testosterone increases bone density and in the past was often given to those with osteoporosis

btw to op's question

Im not sure who loox is but could you maybe show a thread that shows the transformation. I would like to take a look at his dosages to, if you happen to know them.

It’s all genetics. This guy had barely anything to eat and the test/dht levels of an 80 year old during development.
IMG 4148

It’s all genetics. This guy had barely anything to eat and the test/dht levels of an 80 year old during development.
View attachment 2900312
Well im gonna at least try something instead of being mtn. Plus the @Subhuman232 said there are photos of ascension from some dude named loox. On top of that there are so many before and after pictures of bone changes after taking roids. As seen in body builders.

• JFL
Reactions: ketamin
Well im gonna at least try something instead of being mtn. Plus the @Subhuman232 said there are photos of ascension from some dude named loox. On top of that there are so many before and after pictures of bone changes after taking roids. As seen in body builders.
Good luck but I think it’s dependent on tanner stage.

Makes sense, but bone growth in your face doesn’t come to an end until 18-23 usually. 18 being the earlier cases. given I started puberty late at 14 and am 17 now, I think I should be able to see some face growth while eating a high calorie diet + roids.

• +1
Reactions: Aero and lightskinbengali
Ok so the stack seems to be masteron with test, and hgh. Im going to research PCT but if anyone has any PCT suggestions I would appreciate it

Want to hop on a cycle with these two for increased bone growth during puberty. What are some side effects of running these together for 3 months
Yeah, HGH and TRT are crucial players during puberty, especially when it comes to bone growth.

HGH: This hormone is the main catalyst for growth during your younger years. It’s produced by the pituitary gland and is essential for increasing height, muscle mass, and even the development of your organs. It directly stimulates the growth of bones, particularly at the growth plates in your limbs.
TRT: This hormone ramps up big time during puberty. TRT has a significant role in increasing bone density and size. It works hand in hand with HGH to ensure those bones get thicker and stronger.

Together, HGH and TRT not only help in elongating bones but also play a part in remodeling them (that’s changing bone shape and size during growth). It's the dynamic duo you need to get taller and more robust. I don't recommend messing with your body’s hormone levels without medical guidance, try some natural alternatives.

• +1
Yeah, HGH and TRT are crucial players during puberty, especially when it comes to bone growth.

HGH: This hormone is the main catalyst for growth during your younger years. It’s produced by the pituitary gland and is essential for increasing height, muscle mass, and even the development of your organs. It directly stimulates the growth of bones, particularly at the growth plates in your limbs.
TRT: This hormone ramps up big time during puberty. TRT has a significant role in increasing bone density and size. It works hand in hand with HGH to ensure those bones get thicker and stronger.

Together, HGH and TRT not only help in elongating bones but also play a part in remodeling them (that’s changing bone shape and size during growth). It's the dynamic duo you need to get taller and more robust. I don't recommend messing with your body’s hormone levels without medical guidance, try some natural alternatives.
If it’s natural it wont make a significant difference bro

• +1
Unless you have had a top tier diet your whole life, and done specific exercises you wont see any gains. Naturally. At 17 like me, the only way is unnatural methods. Preesh the advice though.

• +1
If it’s natural it wont make a significant difference bro
It looks like you already have your mind set on taking anabolic TRT/HGH. Instead of doing it blindly do a detailed blood work first to see your baseline and go from there. Good luck.

• +1
Reactions: ASM5 and lightskinbengali
Im not sure who loox is but could you maybe show a thread that shows the transformation. I would like to take a look at his dosages to, if you happen to know them.
You need more research, don't hop on immediately

I don't know his dosage but people like clavicular definitely knows as they're talking to each other

Attachments

• 3139051_download.mp4
    1 MB
if you cycle with t it will increase ur bone age

You need more research, don't hop on immediately

I don't know his dosage but people like clavicular definitely knows as they're talking to each other
Yep! Im going to hop on hgh now since less risk, 19-20 I’ll probably hop on cycle after more research and so i dont permanently mess up my hormones

Probably fix my diet to, and naturally T max rn to get most gh benefits