Is India or Pakistan more subhuman

I was born in India and I think India is more subhuman.
Also paki foids > indian foids.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: JohnDoe, Michael Myers, rand anon and 1 other person
Yep, the study I cited came from an actual hospital that published a medical journal. Where's your source?

This is some blog that doesn't cite where they got the Bangladesh data from, I still don't see a research source in this article so I guess it doesn't exist:feelskek:

Where did they get the height figures from Bangladesh from because they don't have any citations:ROFLMAO:
The "Academic study" doesn't even have sources or research from Bangladesh:lul:
Now shut the fuck up 🤫

• +1
Reactions: ominion
Now shut the fuck up 🤫

LMAO retard that paper still doesn't cite its sources for the Bangladesh numbers. You get 5 hits when you search for Bangladesh in the paper but there are no research papers/studies on Bangladesh's height mentioned in the bibliography or in the citations:lul:

The only study that has been posted so far has been mine from the actual hospital because none of the papers you're linking have done a single research study on Bangladesh's average height and haven't cited anything:lul:

Here's another one showing that malnutritioned Banglas are 5'6 on average which makes sense because with decent nutrition in Canada the average is like 5'8 or 5'9 from estimates

Funny how you have ZERO proof for ANYTHING you say monkey:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Picsart 24 04 23 15 41 46 846

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deprived, JohnDoe, Michael Myers and 1 other person
if you put a sri lankan, pakistani, and a bengali in the same room, a normie would think theyre all indian.
reply to my pm instead of jfl reacting nigga:feelspepo:

LMAO retard that paper still doesn't cite its sources for the Bangladesh numbers. You get 5 hits when you search for Bangladesh in the paper but there are no research papers/studies on Bangladesh's height mentioned in the bibliography or in the citations:lul:

The only study that has been posted so far has been mine from the actual hospital because none of the papers you're linking have done a single research study on Bangladesh's average height and haven't cited anything:lul:
That's a GLOBAL study no one is going to some random places in the middle of Chittagong to get that microscopic level of detail. Chittagong barely has 9 million people and number of 18-19 year olds are literally 100k at best.

Here's another one showing that malnutritioned Banglas are 5'6 on average which makes sense because with decent nutrition in Canada the average is like 5'8 or 5'9 from estimates
View attachment 2898270

Funny how you have ZERO proof for ANYTHING you say monkey:ROFLMAO:
That's the mean you dumb fuck. You pull out some random self serving study that includes every age group 18-65 as well. By that logic, it's plausible to think that 18-19 year olds are probably 170+ which is an absolute lie. That height is nearly on par with pakis in Pakistan. Where is a comparative study BETWEEN countries? That study I linked had 65 million people - they're not going to magnify the population of Chittagong because loudmouth bongojeets like you exist.

Also average Bengali in UK is also about 5'8 for 1st gens (30+). Everyone I know mogs there father. 2nd and third generation are probably taller than you Canadian cucks at 5'9+. Everyone knows you give people better nutrition they start getting taller. Water.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Go look at Islamabad and then look at anywhere in India, no comparison. Pakistan brutally mogs India, our women are better, our food is better, our hygiene is infinitely better (thanks to Islam), we're taller, much lighter-skinned. It's not a competition, we mog hard.

• +1
if you put a sri lankan, pakistani, and a bengali in the same room, a normie would think theyre all indian.
Nope, srilankan and indians are dark as fuck, pakistani would stand out solely because he's lighter skinned, taller and has better features.

• Woah
You literally make shit up all the time because you're subhuman and you want us all to be subhuman like you. We're completely average, it's just you subhuman Sylhetis that are shorter than average.

Nope, Bengalis are definitely lighter than most Indian groups until you get to Punjab or Kashmir, especially the fucking Biharis and Uttar Pradesh and whatever people:feelskek:

Uttar Pradesh btw
View attachment 2898120
holy shit mirin north indian aryans

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Razeb and northern mogger