Is it common for turkish girls to have male friends?

Typhon

Typhon

18/6'4"/500 mg test permablast
My oneitis lives in turkey and posted a story with her female friend and two dudes in a park. Is it over? She shows so much interest to me over text and we call each other

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 58230, Detective and sportsmogger
The dudes will tell jokes and flirt with the girls. She will chuckle and smile at their words.

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and sportsmogger
The dudes will tell jokes and flirt with the girls. She will chuckle and smile at their words.
Is it over for men/should I give up pursuing her? She asks me to comment on her insta posts and she jokingly told me we should get married

Is it over for men/should I give up pursuing her? She asks me to comment on her insta posts and she jokingly told me we should get married
I'd still talk to her.

• +1
Reactions: Typhon
My oneitis lives in turkey and posted a story with her female friend and two dudes in a park. Is it over? She shows so much interest to me over text and we call each other
Wich city is she in, if it's big city it's more normalised

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Detective, yirma19 and chadmanlet04
Nah. But I am going to assume that Turkish people are quite extroverted.
Should I tell her I liker her? ive already told her several times how pretty she is. Within 10 mins of messaging her like a week ago she was calling me from her airport job and flirting with me while talking to customers.

They’re probably friendzoned cucks tbh. Doubtless she’s getting plowed by another guy though

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis and Typhon
They’re probably friendzoned cucks tbh. Doubtless she’s getting plowed by another guy though
Should I tell her I liker her? ive already told her several times how pretty she is. Within 10 mins of messaging her like a week ago she was calling me from her airport job and flirting with me while talking to customers.
They arent bad looking and what do you think about this^. Also is that chad treatment?

If you think you actually have a chance, then go for it. Maybe wait for the right moment to do it. Be cautious though.

• +1
They arent bad looking and what do you think about this^. Also is that chad treatment?
Has she shown overt sexual interest in you? If not then you’re friendzone cuck too

Has she shown overt sexual interest in you? If not then you’re friendzone cuck too
she sends me tons of heart emojis, and we both use kissing emoji. Ill post screenshots

These are some audio messages from today, ignore the cringe

• JFL
Reactions: Detective and sportsmogger
@Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
What do you mean by "it is over" ?
There are no trad girls in Turkey ofc it is extremely common to see girls with their friends,simps or fuckers.
You need to accept that you are the part of the game not the only one lol

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis, i_love_roosters, Typhon and 1 other person
It's over nigga, Izmir is basically like the west. She probably goes clubbing every week and gets fucked by Turkish Chadlites/Chads or white tourists. I'm almost certain she gives those niggas (the friends) casual blowjobs from time to time...

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ExMoggerWillRise, Detective, yirma19 and 2 others
It's over nigga, Izmir is basically like the west. She probably goes clubbing every week and gets fucked by Turkish Chadlites/Chads or white tourists. I'm almost certain she gives those niggas (the friends) casual blowjobs from time to time...
Fuck she’s Kurdish too and she went to gay bar the other day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ExMoggerWillRise, yirma19, szolliontaraelis and 1 other person
Fuck she’s Kurdish too and she went to gay bar the other day
Damn, Kurdish foids are even less moral. They're knows for being very unreligious and independent

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ExMoggerWillRise and szolliontaraelis
Why ? Also this is common behavior to for girls to hangout with guys

• +1
What do you think about the audio messages , this is from right now

IMG 0501

She texting me first in the morning, I definitely wouldn’t have done that if I fucked two dudes the night before
You're her visa bhai

• +1
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Typhon and Piratecel
Should I tell her explicitly that I’m into her rn?
Go for it, be as open as possible, but do it in a non-simp way

• +1
This, never trust izmir ppl.
My dad says the same

• +1
We say this about people outside of Izmir jfl
My dad never took me to izmir.
He used to go to college there
Maybe he had some incidents there which made him bitter towards them.

• +1
Could you give me a way to say it in turkish
Wouldn't it be weird to send something in Turkish when you're texting in English

• +1
Wouldn't it be weird to send something in Turkish when you're texting in English
She likes it when I say stuff in Turkish plus shes sort of like my teacher

She likes it when I say stuff in Turkish plus shes sort of like my teacher
You could say something in the lines of:

I love you deeply, my heart is filled with you. Even thinking of you makes me happy

Seni derinden seviyorum, kalbim seninle dolu. Seni düşünmek bile beni mutlu ediyor

Idk tho bhai, I'm not good with girl at all

• +1
You could say something in the lines of:

I love you deeply, my heart is filled with you. Even thinking of you makes me happy

Seni derinden seviyorum, kalbim seninle dolu. Seni düşünmek bile beni mutlu ediyor

Idk tho bhai, I'm not good with girl at all
She just video called me for an hour in her commute to work, am I in?

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
  • +1
ananizi sikerim türkçe konuşacaksiniz

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yirma19 and Typhon