Is it likely I have GH deficiency?

barettrealrx

barettrealrx

I wanna impregnate my oneitis
August 29 2023 i was 5 6

Today im 5 6.75 ( could be same height maybe mismeasured )

Should i go to an endocrinologist to make sure?

Thd calculator siad my tanner stage was 4.2

Im 14 and 8 months, 165 lbs, 5 6.75, both parents are 5 5 :lul:

August 29 2023 i was 5 6

Also i hit puberty early maybe :soy:
Maybe thats the reason
I masutrbated and shot out like a clear fluid that wasnt cum (precum maybe) at 11 by the way

femboymax !!!!!!!! :3

• +1
Reactions: Acridax
no br ur taller than ur parents already + ur not messi

• +1
Reactions: Aero
your both parents are 5'5 say thanks if u end up 5'7

• So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel
femboymax !!!!!!!! :3
no br ur taller than ur parents already + ur not messi
Yes but isnt it suspicious i hit puberty so early? So its over :ROFLMAO: My growth plates are closing soon and ill spend the rest of my life as an ethnic manlet :ROFLMAO:
What a fucking joke life is:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Maybe i should hop on ai

• So Sad
no, if ur taller than ur parents then there is no way you have a gh issue

hop on hgh n ai. :feelswah:

August 29 2023 i was 5 6

No you fucking stupid retard, why would you have GH deficiency when you are taller than your parents at 14, you stupid fuck I actually hate these posts so much, you already height mog me at 14 and you are bitching about nothing, wear lifts and you have a normie height.

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, mathis and 4lt.Real
your both parents are 5'5 say thanks if u end up 5'7
according to the height calcualtor (same from tanner stage calculator ) it says im gonna be 5 10

Then wear 2.5 inch lifts and 1 inch shoes then 6 1

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
according to the height calcualtor (same from tanner stage calculator ) it says im gonna be 5 10

Then wear 2.5 inch lifts and 1 inch shoes then 6 1
height calculator doesnt mean shit

you will not end up 5'10 for sure

No you fucking stupid retard, why would you have GH deficiency when you are taller than your parents at 14, you stupid fuck I actually hate these posts so much, you already height mog me at 14 and you are bitching about nothing, wear lifts and you have a normie height.
I get height mogged by literally everyone i dont know where they are getting these average heights from the average freshman height is lime 5 8- 5 10
I feel like a dwarf everytime i enter my high school

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
I get height mogged by literally everyone i dont know where they are getting these average heights from the average freshman height is lime 5 8- 5 10
I feel like a dwarf everytime i enter my high school
No offense but I would literally beat you to death with a sledgehammer for your height stop complaining, you are a freshman ofc you are gonna get height mogged by your school, if you care that much get hgh

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz and Aero
No offense but I would literally beat you to death with a sledgehammer for your height stop complaining, you are a freshman ofc you are gonna get height mogged by your school, if you care that much get hgh
Even by other freshmen

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
I was like 5ft at 14

• WTF
Reactions: barettrealrx
14.2 - 14.3
ITS FUCKI G OVER FOR ME:lul:
I HIT PUBERTY AT 11 IM GONNA BE 5 8 MANLET MAX :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
FUCKIGN DOCTOR SAID HEIGHT DOESNT MATTER AND THAT ITS JUST SOMETHING YOI ONLY WORRY ABOUT IN TEENS
FUCK THAT NIGGA :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: mogpending
ITS FUCKI G OVER FOR ME:lul:
I HIT PUBERTY AT 11 IM GONNA BE 5 8 MANLET MAX :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
FUCKIGN DOCTOR SAID HEIGHT DOESNT MATTER AND THAT ITS JUST SOMETHING YOI ONLY WORRY ABOUT IN TEENS
FUCK THAT NIGGA :lul::lul:
i got the same thing from the doctor, fucking jeet said “when u have degree no one care” still did take my bloods and i’m away to get an x-ray next week. Get ur plates checked asap

• So Sad
Tanner stage is cope, not reliable

i got the same thing from the doctor, fucking jeet said “when u have degree no one care” still did take my bloods and i’m away to get an x-ray next week. Get ur plates checked asap
How do you store hgh? My parents obviously arent gonna let me get a mini fridge and if they do then theyre gonna check it, not that much effort to check it.
Biggest hurdle tbh

Tanner stage is cope, not reliable
Im asian (less body hair and smaller dick) so adjusting for that my tanner stage is higher than it actually gives :lul:

• So Sad
Im asian (less body hair and smaller dick) so adjusting for that my tanner stage is higher than it actually gives :lul:
Not rly

You never know, I know some mfs irl who grew up in college (relatives)

• +1
Not rly

You never know, I know some mfs irl who grew up in college (relatives)
Cope
I remember a few years ago when i thought i was just average height
Turns out i just hit puberty early adn was aberage height compared to the kids around me
Not even taller

• Hmm...
Cope
Turns out i just hit puberty early adn was aberage height compared to the kids around me
Not even taller
Then ig you're probably done growing if you we're an early bloomer

Cope
Not even taller
I shoudl go to my doctor since last time he said "my growth rates are all normal" Wonder what he will have to say about my growth rate now?

Then ig you're probably done growing if you we're an early bloomer

• So Sad
aww cutie patootie

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: barettrealrx and Autismcel
  • So Sad
  • +1
5'7'' is already very good considering your parents' heights and your age. In all likelihood you'll grow 3-4 more inches. The endo is going to tell you everything is fine, since you're already taller than both your parents. So don't waste your (parents) money.

Just make sure you eat plenty of food and stay active obv. I fucked up my puberty by starvemaxxing to be lean and have abs jfl:lul:. Now I'm 5'8''-5'9'' and frauding with 2 inch lifts and still feel mogged on a daily basis. My older brother is 6'0'' jfl and he never did any sports and had a shit diet but ate enough. Could be just bad genetic recombination for me :lul: I'm smarter and more handsome than him tho :lul:. But yeah would give 20k if I can go back and fix that so I can grow up to be at least 5'11'' and then fraud to 6'1''. Height is my biggest failo imo.

If you really want to grow taller, wait a couple of years until you're 16-17 and if you haven't grown as much as you like, then hop on AI and GH (or MK-677 cos it's cheaper). Do more research and really read up on a good protocol and how to go about it until then, don't be low inhib about it cos you can fuck up your hormones which can fuck up your body AND cause brain damage (you don't want to lower your IQ trust me). You'll be in late puberty by then, your body will have almost fully developed, but your bones will not have fused yet, so you'll be able to extract an extra 1-2 inches from the protocol. Good luck.

• +1
Reactions: gonions and barettrealrx
DON'T. :feelshaha:

Ik, but mfs there be 5'11+ these days, I'm 5'5 :feelshaha:..
Nigga my mom forced mt to move for Mongolia a whole year
I lived in america for my entire life before that

• JFL
5'7'' is already very good considering your parents' heights and your age. In all likelihood you'll grow 3-4 more inches. The endo is going to tell you everything is fine, since you're already taller than both your parents. So don't waste your (parents) money.

Just make sure you eat plenty of food and stay active obv. I fucked up my puberty by starvemaxxing to be lean and have abs jfl:lul:. Now I'm 5'8''-5'9'' and frauding with 2 inch lifts and still feel mogged on a daily basis. My older brother is 6'0'' jfl and he never did any sports and had a shit diet but ate enough. Could be just bad genetic recombination for me :lul: I'm smarter and more handsome than him tho :lul:. But yeah would give 20k if I can go back and fix that so I can grow up to be at least 5'11'' and then fraud to 6'1''. Height is my biggest failo imo.

If you really want to grow taller, wait a couple of years until you're 16-17 and if you haven't grown as much as you like, then hop on AI and GH (or MK-677 cos it's cheaper). Do more research and really read up on a good protocol and how to go about it until then, don't be low inhib about it cos you can fuck up your hormones which can fuck up your body AND cause brain damage (you don't want to lower your IQ trust me). You'll be in late puberty by then, your body will have almost fully developed, but your bones will not have fused yet, so you'll be able to extract an extra 1-2 inches from the protocol. Good luck.
Thanks for the long reply
My only problem with getting hgh / any injdcted peptide protocol (mk is cope) is storing/refridgerating it

Maybe get your plates checked out and ask when they are expected to fuse just to be certain.

• +1
Yes but isnt it suspicious i hit puberty so early? So its over :ROFLMAO: My growth plates are closing soon and ill spend the rest of my life as an ethnic manlet :ROFLMAO:
What a fucking joke life is:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Maybe i should hop on ai
Being an early bloomer means death

RIP boyo :feelswah:..

• So Sad
Enjoy the heightmogging then
Sad Season 1 Episode 1 GIF by NBC
that's the fate of us all asians
My oneitis will fuck another guy, life will go on, i will just remain a short sub5 ethnic

• So Sad
Thanks for the long reply
My only problem with getting hgh / any injdcted peptide protocol (mk is cope) is storing/refridgerating it
Why do you think mk is cope? Curious cos I haven't read a lot about these protocols (just a bit), since I'm already oldcel and they're not gonna do anything for me. I did mk for gym gains tho but it was mostly cope for good pumps in the gym. Mk is way cheaper and stimulates your body to produce 2x more growth hormones (there's multiple growth hormones in the body, as oppossed to HGH which is only one of them). And also mimics the natural release of growth hormone in the body in a pulsatile fashion throughout the whole day as oppossed to HGH spikes and drops. And you don't have to store it in the fridge.

• +1
Why do you think mk is cope? Curious cos I haven't read a lot about these protocols (just a bit), since I'm already oldcel and they're not gonna do anything for me. I did mk for gym gains tho but it was mostly cope for good pumps in the gym. Mk is way cheaper and stimulates your body to produce 2x more growth hormones (there's multiple growth hormones in the body, as oppossed to HGH which is only one of them). And also mimics the natural release of growth hormone in the body in a pulsatile fashion throughout the whole day as oppossed to HGH spikes and drops. And you don't have to store it in the fridge.
Idk its cheaper or something :soy:
Also where are ppl getting these dirt cheap hgh sources, 100 usd for 240 ius, is it qsc? It hought their hgh was roughly 1 dollar for each iu

You're 14 nigga chill out
Its gonna happen
Just imagine, 90% of women get married and 100% chance of fucking another guy by 30
Whats the chance my oneitis isnt one of them
Its the same as a guy fucking her and facetimi g me showing it, just a little less humiliating and distanced :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

• So Sad
LL is cope unless you're turbo manlet (5'5'' and below) too much risk
You can still live normally while bring 5'5 tbh

I would say LL is for true turbo manlets (5'2 or below)

Idk its cheaper or something :soy:
Also where are ppl getting these dirt cheap hgh sources, 100 usd for 240 ius, is it qsc? It hought their hgh was roughly 1 dollar for each iu
MK is magnitudes cheaper yeah. Doesn't necessarily mean it's less effective. To reiterate my previous point, make sure to read up on everything you can about these protocols now, so you can implement them in a couple of years if you're not happy with your height. Honestly would give a kidney to go 10 years back in time to read and implement a height protocol, there's so much info nowadays just don't be lazy :lul:. I'd literally be able to 5x the interest from foids if I was 2-3 inches taller, since I'm above average in all other aspects.

• +1
Midget nazis are cute :)