Is it normal to be SA'd as a male minor by old disgusting women in public?

majesticincel

majesticincel

Whitepilled
Has this ever happened to someone, like i have been touched multiple fucking times "accidently" on my dick area by disgusting old women, and they keep staring at me and shit i actually feel disgusted. Like i feel disgusted if even a woman my age stared at me if she was ugly jfl, but if she this crusty ass old hoe too hell no man. THIS IS NOT A JOKE IF ANYONE TAKES IT AS ONE IM GONNA RAPE YOU

Heres my thread btw:

should've smashed the milfs ngl

also nice join date :love:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The False Prophet, nathan, 97baHater and 1 other person
Has this ever happened to someone, like i have been touched multiple fucking times "accidently" on my dick area by disgusting old women, and they keep staring at me and shit i actually feel disgusted. Like i feel disgusted if even a woman my age stared at me if she was ugly jfl, but if she this crusty ass old hoe too hell no man. THIS IS NOT A JOKE IF ANYONE TAKES IT AS ONE IM GONNA RAPE YOU

Heres my thread btw:
Nigga I would be happy if a foid my age noticed me, and doesn't matter if it's a grandma if she wants my dick Imma give her my dick

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, The False Prophet and majesticincel
I got raped by a fat whore

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: JohnDoe and majesticincel
It is true that i wear more of the "old money" typpa shit instead of the gay ass trapstar or nike tech shit or whatever the fuck niggers my age wear😭🙏🏻

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
yea but it was kinda mutual tho, I told her to come over not realising she was a fat hairy whore. I told her I don't feel like it but then my dick was hard so I creampied her

• JFL
Reactions: majesticincel
Sounds like a boneless prettyboy problem.

• Hmm...
The real blackpill is that most women are pedos, they just get away with it because society has tricked people into thinking women can't be pedos.

• Love it
Nigga everyone here knows u mean ur uncle

You look like an even uglier erik john

• JFL
The real blackpill is that most women are pedos, they just get away with it because society has tricked people into thinking women can't be pedos.
Bro holy shit i wish i could pin this reply well said, these nigger hoes get away with everything just bcs theyre women fr

Elaborate

• +1
Elaborate
When a woman does something in a corresponding level to a man to a minor if theyre both pedos, society would usually overlook the woman and focus on the man because most niggers today think that only men are pedos

Nigga everyone here knows u mean ur uncle

You look like an even uglier erik john
Who the fuck is that multiple people on google i could find a specific model or incel or some shit

13 year old that knows about the whitepill and saying slurs while posting his face, its over

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Allornothing and majesticincel
Wait if a girl touches your ass does it mean that your cutecel/ low sex appeal?
When you're young they're probably still attracted to you so it's not a matter of sex appeal. Just means your face overall leans towards the feminine side or you lack masculinity.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
When you're young they're probably still attracted to you so it's not a matter of sex appeal. Just means your face overall leans towards the feminine side or you lack masculinity.
Is that normal at 17, will i grow out of it?

Maesthetic seems like ideal but i think its rare to be at such a young age, most chads have a prettyboy phase or am i coping?

Is that normal at 17, will i grow out of it?

Maesthetic seems like ideal but i think its rare to be at such a young age, most chads have a prettyboy phase or am i coping?
Maybe. I know Gandy went through that phase. If your zygos and jaw are good but you lack facial leanness then maybe your buccal fat pads are large. In this case, you would have a prettyboy "phase" until you lose fat from your cheeks after your skull is done growing at 20. These kind of people essentially just look like teenagers for longer due to less dimorphism from facial leanness.

Other than that, your face will masculinise but not enough for radical change since as an adult you will look your age, but your features themselves will still be feminine and the increase in facial leanness won't be enough to compensate. It's essentially the difference between turning from a kid to a man, and turning from a man to a slightly more masculine man. The former is way more significant.

Last edited:
  • +1
Maybe. I know Gandy went through that phase. If your zygos and jaw are good but you lack facial leanness then maybe your buccal fat pads are large. In this case, you would have a prettyboy "phase" until you lose fat from your cheeks after your skull is done growing at 20. These kind of people essentially just look like teenagers for longer due to less dimorphism from facial leanness. Other than that, your face will masculinise but not enough for radical change since as an adult you look your age, but your features themselves are feminine.
DO you think a mix of high trust and low trust features, feminine and masculine is ideal? Isnt that was maesthetic is? Post ideal of what you think you should look like, because chico seems too prettyboy for me.

DO you think a mix of high trust and low trust features, feminine and masculine is ideal? Isnt that was maesthetic is? Post ideal of what you think you should look like, because chico seems too prettyboy for me.
Depends what age the women are, 15 year olds will want more of the feminine pretty boy niggers, but women above like 25ish i would say will be more attracted to the masculine chad features.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing and HTN_Mentalcel
Chico is technically maesthetic. His face is just neither very masculine nor very feminine. He lacks forward growth, cheekbones, and jaw width for example.

Pretty much any feature that could be classed as high or low trust is unattractive on men. For example, a brow that is too low-set tends to look uncanny on men. Imo you should have neither. High trust just makes you look weak and low trust makes you look scary/unhealthy. There are some benefits to have one or the other or a mix (like intimidation and looking approachable) but it would come at the cost of attractiveness. The only exception is if an unattractive, low-trust or feminine feature (scleral show is both) is used to balance a face to give it more averageness. Vinnie Hacker comes to mind.

Femininity and high-trust have similar benefits but they're unrelated. Some low trust features are masc, some are fem, and the same goes for high-trust features. The difference is, some feminine features are actually attractive (upturned nose, laterally protruding cheekbones, thick lips, large eyelashes, etc.), so some femininity can be, and is, ideal.

What's ideal depends on your age. The lower end of the spectrum of masculinity (not necessarily low masculinity, but high relative femininity), prettyboy, will be ideal however for younger girls. Close to the other end of the spectrum, maesthetic, will be ideal for older girls. Notice how hypermasc (Randy Orton type) is never ideal. Guys like Tyler Maher have just one or two feminine features like laterally protruding cheekbones. Some femininity is always necessary for appeal, regardless of age. Maher is maesthetic like Chico with more masculinity of features and only slightly less femininity of features, putting him slightly higher on the spectrum. Chico probably has the widest demographic of appeal due to his masculine/feminine balance, though he is ideal for neither. In his prime he had huge appeal to both young and older women.

Last edited:
  • +1

Heres my thread btw:
Yeah I get "Grazed", By these woman all the time on busses

• +1