Is there any place in the world where 6'8 isn't "very tall"?

Azonin

Azonin

6'7 white billionaire
netherlands and bosnia wouldn't have 6'5 as very tall but what about like 6'8.

also title

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gigell, soover4me, Chadeep and 2 others
Mumbai ofc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clqs, whiteislandpill, mayo mogger and 10 others
shut the fuck up

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, mayo mogger, Narcissus🥀 and 6 others
serbia too

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
That's below average height In england

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and Azonin
That’s tall everywhere mane.

In london its dwarf tier

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
That’s tall everywhere mane.
Yeah sure...... but I said where would it not be "very tall"

for instance 6'5 is very tall and 6'8 in america is behemoth height, while in netherlands 6'5 would just be tall but what about 6'8?

In london its dwarf tier
Im 6'3 in london and I do feel kinda tiny, but I cant compare because I havent left the uk for 10 years straight

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and try2beme
Yeah sure...... but I said where would it not be "very tall"

for instance 6'5 is very tall and 6'8 in america is behemoth height, while in netherlands 6'5 would just be tall but what about 6'8?
Yes, you would stick out like a sore thumb everywhere and anywhere.

deadass? so what is very tall there like 6'10?
i mean difference between 6’8 and 6’10 isnt A LOT, but id say 7 footer, my best friend is 6’8 and when we re in public he doesn’t stand out like u would expect, he is taller than most people for sure but not to be like “wow” even if we saw 7 footer here we still wouldnt be like wow he is huge, but he would definitely stand out

Im 6'3 in london and I do feel kinda tiny, but I cant compare because I havent left the uk for 10 years straight
U lying nigga im 6’2 and heightmog EVERYONE.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nope, mayo mogger, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
i mean difference between 6’8 and 6’10 isnt A LOT, but id say 7 footer, my best friend is 6’8 and when we re in public he doesn’t stand out like u would expect, he is taller than most people for sure but not to be like “wow” even if we saw 7 footer here we still wouldnt be like wow he is huge, but he would definitely stand out
Why are you assuming what my expectations are, Im 6'3 nearly 6'4 and I have met people who measure 2.03m/6'8 and they are just guys like me but a bit bigger, the difference between 6'8 and 6'4 is smaller than 6'4 and 6' at least to the average man, and yes to stand out like a pole in public youd have to be 6'11+

Yes, you would stick out like a sore thumb everywhere and anywhere.
what about that one place in africa that has 6'6 average.

6'8 would stand out like a sore thumb everywhere on the planet .
It's not a good height to be either as you'll have facial deformities and 99% chance of you being lanky
2m + tall = incel

I’d have to say Bosnia

I’d have to say Bosnia
the average height there is 6 feet.

in usa it is 5'9, if we agree 6'5 is very tall in usa then 6'8 is very tall in bosnia

in usa it is 5'9, if we agree 6'5 is very tall in usa then 6'8 is very tall in bosnia
unless you want to argue that the average height in usa is 5'10, then 6'6 is start of very tall there, thus bosnia it would be 6'8

• +1
Reactions: Mister Fuwy

The average in Bosnia is 190cm

6'8 would stand out like a sore thumb everywhere on the planet .
It's not a good height to be either as you'll have facial deformities and 99% chance of you being lanky
2m + tall = incel
my best friend is literally 205cm and chadlite so not true, and id say facial deformities start at 7ft

you know what it is, there was this one bosnian girl and there was this guy talking to her and she asked him how tall he is and he said "189cm" and she said in a higher pitch "THATS GOOD" so I have no fucking clue where you got this meme from

• JFL
Reactions: Mister Fuwy
my best friend is literally 205cm and chadlite so not true, and id say facial deformities start at 7ft
the height at which facial deformities start is not purely determined by height alone, it's more to do with hgh but then everyone is differently sensitive to it, meaning you can have a facial deformity at 6'5 while you can find a 7'1 pretty boy.

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
the height at which facial deformities start is not purely determined by height alone, it's more to do with hgh but then everyone is differently sensitive to it, meaning you can have a facial deformity at 6'5 while you can find a 7'1 pretty boy.
true, but what i meant is you are way more likely to see facial deformations on 7 footers than someone shorter, facial deformations are more likely to appear the taller you are

everywehre its extremely tall jfl

extremely tall is like 6'11+. 6'8 is only a few inches above 6'5
dude im in 6ft average height country

6ft8 is insane height lol and 6ft5 is tall af

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
netherlands and bosnia wouldn't have 6'5 as very tall but what about like 6'8.

also title
yeah bro avg height is 7'2 for toddlers nowaday , 6'8 is a clinical dwarf everywhere

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and sweetheart
menschen die so etwas unironisch glauben bitte erschießt euch nicht

@Magnum Opus es ist immer so diese opfer sagen muhh da und hier sind die menschen groß

dann gehe ich hin und alles was ich sehe sind kleine fettsäcke die mir bis zur hüfte gehen

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
yeah bro avg height is 7'2 for toddlers nowaday , 6'8 is a clinical dwarf everywhere
fuck man he really said netherland 6ft5 wouldnt be very tall like i havent been there and worked for over an year

utter idiot

he is probably 5ft9 cant judge normal people height

dude im in 6ft average height country

6ft8 is insane height lol and 6ft5 is tall af

guy on left is 6 foot, how tall is guy on right

because you have skewed perception of height
because i fucking know peoples height

185 cm tall and you already have tall proportions irl

muh 190cm average countries, you are living in dystopia

because i fucking know peoples height

185 cm tall and you already have tall proportions irl

muh 190cm average countries, you are living in dystopia
i didnt say its average

i didnt say its average
you are getting called tall at 185 cm and im from one of the tallest countries on earth .

heights like 6ft5 is crazy good. 6ft8 is overkill, people will think you play basketball

In netherlands the most of the tall people I’ve seen were around my height. Didn’t really see anybody taller than me by 10+cm really.

you are getting called tall at 185 cm and im from one of the tallest countries on earth .

heights like 6ft5 is crazy good. 6ft8 is overkill, people will think you play basketball

height difference? what is it?