It’s brutally over for South Asian Men in the West

H

hello12344

Master
I’ve noticed an influx of tiktoks/instagram reels recently about awareness towards S.Asian racism. Now normally this would be a good thing, but if you actually look at the comments of any of them you’ll notice something. The only things people are saying is “I feel bad for Indian girls fr”, “Indian girls are so beautiful🥲”, or white/black guys saying “Indian girls are lwk baddies”.

It’s actually unfathomably over for us the only thing we’ve had all this time was the fact that our girls are somewhat race loyal. Based on these comments, s.Asian girls will soon become BWC ONLY JUST LIKE GOOKESSES. Once that happens it’s legit just perma-over and we need to commit a group sui. Our existences are legit cursed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: S1d456, M-1014, zub111 and 5 others
Indian girls look like shit and Indian guys mog them to suicide. Just look at the class photos and group pics that ive posted on thr forum. Pajeetas are ugly period. No body will touch them you don't have to worry about that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, M-1014, tombradylover and 10 others
Indian girls look like shit and Indian guys mog them to suicide. Just look at the class photos and group pics that ive posted on thr forum. Pajeetas are ugly period. No body will touch them you don't have to worry about that
Indian guys actually look good on average, what failos them is media and stereotypes.

• +1
Reactions: micropp, NoseProphecy, dna_cel and 1 other person
Indian guys actually look good on average, what failos them is media and stereotypes.
Indians guys also look meh but they have a lot of potential. Many guys in my uni are just under eye and chin fillers+ leanmaxxing away from being a HTN but even in their looksminned state they end up brutally mogging the pajeetas. Pajeetas are often boneless, bug eyed so they up using a shit ton of makeup to hide everything.

• +1
Reactions: zura, M-1014, micropp and 3 others
they smell like dogshit too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: albe.ORG, tombradylover, micropp and 4 others
Nah s Asians in America are basically just the top 10% who could make it out of India. The ones here who are lean + softmaxxed are actually gl imo.

Either way tho it’s not like we have a choice. We have 0 ZERO smv with all other ethnicities jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Jason Voorhees
Rate this chick then:
IMG 0849

for appeal in west and psl in west?

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: not__cel, Jason Voorhees and NoseProphecy
Media failo is real. People treat me differently when I say I’m Indian

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: zura, M-1014, JoeKeys9 and 4 others
@greycel what do you rate James dean

The only things people are saying is “I feel bad for Indian girls fr”, “Indian girls are so beautiful🥲”, or white/black guys saying “Indian girls are lwk baddies”.
Ok be honest. No one is saying this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and murdah
Indians guys also look meh but they have a lot of potential. Many guys in my uni are just under eye and chin fillers+ leanmaxxing away from being a HTN but even in their looksminned state they end up brutally mogging the pajeetas. Pajeetas are often boneless, bug eyed so they up using a shit ton of makeup to hide everything.
Pajeetas have never been exposed to the whole having a decent body thing, because they know they will get betabux dr or software engineer anyway.

Pajeetas who live in open market areas, not pajeet enclave, so like Liverpool or north Sydney are looksmaxxers and body maxxers, and totally different to those living in pajeet enclave only an hour away, like Manchester or western Sydney

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and hello12344
Ok be honest. No one is saying this.
Nah legit i saw it so many times and the comments would have like 10k likes. Meanwhile the only comments about the men were just calling us rapists and pajeets + cumskins/.org users spamming shit like PHULL SUPPORT SAAAR and “currycels deserve it”. 😂😂😂

• WTF
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Nah s Asians in America are basically just the top 10% who could make it out of India. The ones here who are lean + softmaxxed are actually gl imo.

Either way tho it’s not like we have a choice. We have 0 ZERO smv with all other ethnicities jfl
short/weak chin and eyes kill indian lookz even after softmaxxing. if you fix both then you can pretty much escape curry curse.
whenever I see an indian without bug eyes and a good chin i legit second guess their ethnicity even if they're brown as fuck

This guy is indian and he escaped both these curses. He had white girls and latinas asking for his @ on tiktok I was acc surprised. Some girl thought he was "moreno" (dark skin latino)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, BrahminBoss and SidharthTheSlayer
Media failo is real. People treat me differently when I say I’m Indian
You guys will never live down the fact UNICEF had to make a whole music video telling you to use a fucking toilet

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: hello12344
short/weak chin and eyes kill indian lookz even after softmaxxing. if you fix both then you can pretty much escape curry curse.
whenever I see an indian without bug eyes and a good chin i legit second guess their ethnicity even if they're brown as fuck

This guy is indian and he escaped both these curses. He had white girls and latinas asking for his @ on tiktok I was acc surprised. Some girl thought he was "moreno" (dark skin latino)

I have tall chin and deep set high pfl eyes with minimal uee. I'm just failod by abo nose and Nigerian skin color tbh

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived
I have tall chin and deep set high pfl eyes with no uee. I'm just failod by abo nose and Nigerian skin color tbh
can you send me ur pics? i'm genuinely curious now

Can anyone post pictures of an Indian girl they think would do well in the West?

Pajeetas have never been exposed to the whole having a decent body thing, because they know they will get betabux dr or software engineer anyway.

Pajeetas who live in open market areas, not pajeet enclave, so like Liverpool or north Sydney are looksmaxxers and body maxxers, and totally different to those living in pajeet enclave only an hour away, like Manchester or western Sydney

"Indians girls are so hot bro. I love them" said no one ever. I've legit never heard this before even on the internet with so many dweebs let alone irl.

• +1
Reactions: zura, not__cel and Deprived
  • +1
Reactions: hello12344, Deprived and TechnoBoss
I’ve noticed an influx of tiktoks/instagram reels recently about awareness towards S.Asian racism. Now normally this would be a good thing, but if you actually look at the comments of any of them you’ll notice something. The only things people are saying is “I feel bad for Indian girls fr”, “Indian girls are so beautiful🥲”, or white/black guys saying “Indian girls are lwk baddies”.

It’s actually unfathomably over for us the only thing we’ve had all this time was the fact that our girls are somewhat race loyal. Based on these comments, s.Asian girls will soon become BWC ONLY JUST LIKE GOOKESSES. Once that happens it’s legit just perma-over and we need to commit a group sui. Our existences are legit cursed
That's mostly just a social media thing where foids get glazed more regardless of ethnicity. IRL both pajeets and pajeetas have roughly similar SMV (relative to their gender), tho pajeetas are probably slightly higher.

Curries need to work on hygiene and changing their accents. Also larp as arab if lightskin and black if darkskin.

Indian women are fucking disgusting. The lowest tier along with chinks.

with monobenezene hell slay the whole europe

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
This
Also if you like skinny women India will be fine.
If you like curvy women its over here

• Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss
i want to brutally grape a pajeeta ngl

This
Also if you like skinny women India will be fine.
If you like curvy women its over here
Clubs have both versions and who tf liked skinny women lol

• Hmm...
Reactions: micropp
THAT… idk why people keep saying Indian girls are attractive… I’ve seen like 3-4 attractive Indian girls in my entire life on the internet, I always imagine them as some sort of ogre with brown poopoo skin and a unibrow with hairy arms and legs ready to fuck up anyone that tries to rape her

Clubs have both versions and who tf liked skinny women lol
Really?
I have seen women with decent booty but havent seen even a single busty curry like this:

Really?
I have seen women with decent booty but havent seen even a single busty curry
na i see more busty than booty, booty is whats missing. Busty is p common but who cares lol pussy is pussy

• Woah
na i see more busty than booty, booty is whats missing. Busty is p common but who cares lol pussy is pussy
PM me location bro...i like big boobs jfl

PM me location bro...i like big boobs jfl
bhai its pretty common, unless u count the malnourished tribals. its nothing special, its just that in uni setting thsee girls wear kurta like but in clubs they wear more revealing adn tight thats the only diff. And any pussy is good pussy as long as not ltb or fat

• Woah

lmao the gl ones do well in the uk. i wonder how brutal it would be for me in the us:lul::lul:

Based bhai

ive never been to clubs....over for my high inhib ass :feelswhy:
looksmax and go, its not anything special. dont get too drunk but dont be afraid to go past a buzz either, tipsy range is where things happen

• Love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back