Korean Girl sues Tyrone for posting sextape on Onlyfans

human304

human304

Kraken
> Tyrone poses as photographer and goes on dates with girls from Tiner, Hinge and Bumble
> Guy has an asian fetish , so he mainly focuses on Asian, Arab and Indian girls
> he also sells the videos on Onlyfans
> Videos of 260 different women are on his channel
> Korean, 32 year old woman living in USA hooks up with Tyrone
> Tyroone ups their video
> Now girl sues Tyrone

the tyrone - who fucked 260+ women mostly asian , arab , indian . all real life day to day women. none prostitute.

still whites are gonna cope with muh BWC , muh gook girls love us.

Attachments

• gov.uscourts.nysd.619404.1.0.pdf
    244.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard Cheese, Patriot, bedes and 21 others
nigga how

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and human304
Where's the video?

• +1
did he ask for her consent to be filmed and uploaded onto his OF? if not then he's guilty and should go to prison

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, Imretarded?, n9wiff and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, micropp, nope and 10 others
Lebron James Walking GIF by NBA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, AlexBrown84, Jova and 11 others
Spreading ur legs for cock, is consent enough. Stop defending whores.

And if this niggas penis is getting hard for a chink, his probably not all the way in the head anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, copingtoohardrn, RAMU KAKA and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: ALLIWANTISTJD and human304
> Tyrone poses as photographer and goes on dates with girls from Tiner, Hinge and Bumble
> Guy has an asian fetish , so he mainly focuses on Asian, Arab and Indian girls
> Now girl sues Tyrone

View attachment 2925258View attachment 2925261View attachment 2925263

the tyrone - who fucked 260+ women mostly asian , arab , indian . all real life day to day women. none prostitute.

View attachment 2925268

He isn’t Tyrone but he has nigger low inhb and NT that’s why he’s able to fuck your women

I mogg him but I’m incel due to high inhb and non NT. This is proof that blacks just need to be NT and they will slay I wasn’t lying to users when I say that pitch black ugly Congolese refugees can pull 6/10 white girls with ease when I go clubs because they have Nigger nt low inhb.

Anyways I’ll live vicariously through BBCs
IMG 8400

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, bloomercel and Ricky212
@klip11 @murdah @Imretarded?

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and murdah
previous thread, this guy destroyed families, but only this korean girl sued him. others just deleted all their online profiles.

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel
Based and BBCpilled.
Expose these sluts!
More Chads/Tyrones should start doing this.

• +1
Reactions: human304
So many cases of BBCs rampaging through countries fucking hundreds of women and only being found out due to recording it themselves. If these guys kept it secret we'd never know.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese, atlantean, Lynxress and 2 others
BBC is law, we know. BBCS and Dravidians slay and 6’5 blue eyes finance trust fund betabux

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese, Lynxress, bloomercel and 2 others
You make it seem as if life is all about sex

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed, autistic_tendencies, atlantean and 5 others
BBC is law, we know. BBCS and Dravidians slay and 6’5 blue eyed finance trust fund betabux
Can confirm this is true, but soon all Dravidians will replace BBC and BDC will become the new global phenomenon. Soon white foids will be "BDC" only. They will only fuck Gopal's and Ramesh's.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese, bloomercel and human304
meh a lot were probably prostitutes but yeah some probably weren't.

• JFL
  • +1
Hope she wins that is fucked up. Then again hook-up culture has it's risks so she isn't entirely innocent and put herself in a very vulnerable position

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, bloomercel and human304
So many cases of BBCs rampaging through countries fucking hundreds of women and only being found out due to recording it themselves. If these guys kept it secret we'd never know.
you do realize that every incident that gets leaked, there are 1000s of cases that doesn't get leaked.

we are seeing BBC epidemic.

• +1
Reactions: murdah, TheTakeoverHasBegun and bloomercel
meh a lot were probably prostitutes but yeah some probably weren't.
none were prostitues, all are from his tinder,hinge, bumble slays, check the previous thread.

• +1
Reactions: Shahnameh and murdah
none were prostitues, all are from his tinder,hinge, bumble slays, check the previous thread.
I know some of them were legit yeah cuz you linked some of their Linkedin/professional profiles but most were defo prozzies

• +1
Reactions: murdah and human304
I know some of them were legit yeah cuz you linked some of their Linkedin/professional profiles but most were defo prozzies
the whites and latinas were definitely prostitutes aka models. others just regular girls. this vile cancer of bbc addiction has reached all other ethnicites and nations.

degenerate world.

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and murdah
Guy gets sued,
Keeps on banging chicks from tinder
Screenshot 20240518 0457552
Screenshot 20240518 0457182

• JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese, Ricky212, nope and 2 others
i thought they hate blacks in east asia

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and human304
Holy Fuark meanwhile I’m getting blown out at ucla lol

• +1
BBC is law

• +1
You take things at face value lmao it's quite common and easy to just call a hooker and record it.
what angers me is the sheer audacity of this nigger, gets sued still uploading videos and his onlyfans is still up with all the pics and videos of all the girls.

like they know that they are j00s favorite pet and nothing will happen to them

Asian foids will fuck anything before asian bois

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bonecel01, Shahnameh, human304 and 2 others
consent for private sexual intercourse not for the whole world to see
Dude dont even waste ur time jfl earlier i was getting bashed for saying not to take creepshots of girls jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: human304, murdah and Bartenderofnashv
Dude dont even waste ur time jfl earlier i was getting bashed for saying not to take creepshots of girls jfl
They’re either trolling or need srs help and to go outside more often

• +1
They’re either trolling or need srs help and to go outside more often
This is a place where the losers of society go i don’t expect anything else tbh

• +1
Reactions: human304 and Bartenderofnashv
takes videos with a nigger, surprised when video shows up all over the internet. wymxn iq :feelsuhh:

• +1
You make it seem as if life is all about sex
life is all about sex and reproduction.
whites, asians all gave up on the basic two things and now see what the current state of those nations , on the brink of collapse, ethnicities eroded.

meanwhile, africans did not give a fuck about anything else , just had sex and make lots and lots of babies , now they are the largest ethnic group.

we are basically apes

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
whites, asians all gave up on the basic two things and now see what the current state of those nations , on the brink of collapse, ethnicities eroded.

meanwhile, africans did not give a fuck about anything else , just had sex and make lots and lots of babies , now they are the largest ethnic group.

we are basically apes
Partially agreed but one of the reasons the white man once dominated the world was not being sex-focused because of christian values. Nowadays we can see how the most sex obsessed people like latinos and blacks have achieved nothing and are not able to have a functional society by themselves.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: human304, HTN_Mentalcel and murdah
Nowadays we can see how the most sex obsessed people like latinos and blacks have achieved nothing and are not able to have a functional society by themselves.
they don't have to have a functional society when they can just easily enter white and asian nations and takeover.

why work when you get everything for free and you only have to have sex and make babies.

• +1
Sure, but the day will come and they will become enslaved again by intelligent, moral groups
not gonna happen, whites asians don't have the numbers and the willpower

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro

we are basically apes
sex and reproduction is what life is about, as its linked to the life goals and choices of people , i would say at about a 80 percent clip.
In the pic below, it doesnt matter if this korean women has a boyfriend, all she know is she wants to be fucked by a man she sexually desires and wants that pleasure, The tyrone gets easy sexual access with a women who is going all out, while the korean womens boyfriend has to invest time, resources and money for sub-par sexual access, as the korean women will not fuck him like she fucks tyrone.

And since the mating market favors women for basically half their lives, and along with men willing to bang down, you will always have a larger pool of women fucking and banging a smaller pool of desired men. Had a women years ago in college a older women, who had boyfriend shows me pictures on her phone, she sat by me in class. literally first day of class was giving me weird looks as to fuck off and move away. Four weeks later she is trying to get me to exchange numbers to fuck, while using a test we had as a excuse to exchange numbers. that semester i began hitting the gym hard 3-4 days a week on campus for a hour and 10 min.

Human desire for sexual access and pleasure cannot be contained its human nature. If a man or women has a chance to get sexual access to a better mate they will fuck said person. Why do women like the korean below do it, because sexual access with a person who a person really sexually desires is RARE, and we have limited time on earth, and even lower limited time on our physical/sexual peak to have sex, with the people we want.

82 percent of husbands would cheat on their wives and fuck victoria justice.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese, nope, Shahnameh and 1 other person
Bump

• +1
> Now girl sues Tyrone

View attachment 2925258View attachment 2925261View attachment 2925263

View attachment 2925268

Based nigger

• +1
Can confirm this is true, but soon all Dravidians will replace BBC and BDC will become the new global phenomenon. Soon white foids will be "BDC" only. They will only fuck Gopal's and Ramesh's.

View attachment 2925499

Fuck off u pajeets, holy shit you guys are autistic af
Signal 2024 05 25 16 11 38 579

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: klip11 and n9wiff