Looksmaxxing motivation

mathis

mathis

Mistral
When i was a child, 13-14, i have very attractive, probably around chadlite. Everyone was treating me like a literall GOD. At least 3-4 girls were in love with me in my class each years. The superiority feeling it give you is unmatchable. Everyone respect and concidere you without you doing anything. Others will naturally accept that you are better than them. It make you feel like the mc. Only someone that was or are attractive can anderstand this. Even my friends were worshipping me for my look. I naturally took the leader place. Teachers were all treating me better than others childs, even men. But i lost all of it when i turned 15 when i gained a massive amount of weight. Around 17 i started to looksmax and i now look better than i used to. You cant even imagine the feeling of gaining all of it back. I loved every second of it. Friends that used to treat me like shit just stopped and now respect me without me doing everything. As a human you cant enjoy life without looking good. And no one is better placed than me to tell you this. If you are not attractive but do everything you can to be, dont give up. Its even more worth it than you think.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, mewingmaxxer and barettrealrx
OKAY

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, GabachoCopium, Pride and 3 others
pics or larp

pics or larp
you may be able to find one if you look for it long enought :feelsshh: i wont post a new one. Would be a bit akward if anyone find out i have an acc on org :feelskek:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240322_023841_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240322_023841_TikTok.jpg
    346.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Braindeadautist and PsychoDsk
no pic no care :)

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
woah, being attractive is LE GOOD????
mindblowing, talking about mindblowing you should blow your mind with a shotgun for being a bragging cunt

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Rivers of Nihil, LowTierVitoBss, lowiqNormie and 1 other person
woah, being attractive is LE GOOD????
mindblowing, talking about mindblowing you should blow your mind with a shotgun for being a bragging cunt
What abt i shot a liter of sperm in your mother then kill her with my horse dick in her mouth

but theyll get more motivation if u actually look good jfl
I promise i do. Im not larping. I just have no reason to post myself im prob going to regret it one day or another if i do

F9AA825F DB88 4794 9EF5 1A1D0A65D1A3

• Woah
Reactions: mathis

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240321_224149_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240321_224149_TikTok.jpg
    379.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
I promise i do. Im not larping. I just have no reason to post myself im prob going to regret it one day or another if i do
your a smart cookie you silly little sigma!

yea ur not chadlite fucking mathis

guess what mathis ur mtn mathis
Even your mother is touching herself on me lil blud. It was just a bad pic i look way better than that + i wasnt even leanmaxxed yet jfl

this entire thread has a collective IQ of 75

• JFL

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240517_025211_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240517_025211_TikTok.jpg
    234.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Accelerator
When i was a child, 13-14, i have very attractive, probably around chadlite. Everyone was treating me like a literall GOD. At least 3-4 girls were in love with me in my class each years. The superiority feeling it give you is unmatchable. Everyone respect and concidere you without you doing anything. Others will naturally accept that you are better than them. It make you feel like the mc. Only someone that was or are attractive can anderstand this. Even my friends were worshipping me for my look. I naturally took the leader place. Teachers were all treating me better than others childs, even men. But i lost all of it when i turned 15 when i gained a massive amount of weight. Around 17 i started to looksmax and i now look better than i used to. You cant even imagine the feeling of gaining all of it back. I loved every second of it. Friends that used to treat me like shit just stopped and now respect me without me doing everything. As a human you cant enjoy life without looking good. And no one is better placed than me to tell you this. If you are not attractive but do everything you can to be, dont give up. Its even more worth it than you think.
This is litterally me except I didn’t gain weight my nose and skin just got worse so I’m basically fucked, I went from hella girls wanting me to being the Nigga that gets called ugly

• +1
This is litterally me except I didn’t gain weight my nose and skin just got worse so I’m basically fucked, I went from hella girls wanting me to being the Nigga that gets called ugly
I feel you bro. Hopefully you prob have hella potencial just keep improving

bro 5 in the morning is crazy

I like just woke up then
I live in france its not the same. But yh it was like 3 am but otherwise its full and its impossible to train properly