MUM FOUND MY TEST VIALS AND NEEDLES, IT'S OVER

twilight

twilight

professional frauder
I had half of my test vials and bac vials and needles hidden inside empty apple laptop and iphone boxes, this has been a great hiding spot for me but it seems my mom got extra curious and decided to completely search my room..she hasn't said anything to me but the boxes are all empty :lul::lul:

little does she know I am always one step ahead, I predicted this might happen and decided to get an old alarm clock and empty the contents and hide the other half of my vials in there, since i screwed the alarm clock shut it's basically impossible to detect something fishy is going on

death note japan GIF

looks like you're just too stupid, mom...you won't stop me from having test course thru my veins :feelsokman:

and im 20 years old jfl at her being so controlling

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: human03, Krispitus, nulll and 10 others
are you on blast and cruise, trt, or jusrt cycling

I had half of my test vials and bac vials and needles hidden inside empty apple laptop and iphone boxes, this has been a great hiding spot for me but it seems my mom got extra curious and decided to completely search my room..she hasn't said anything to me but the boxes are all empty :lul::lul:

little does she know I am always one step ahead, I predicted this might happen and decided to get an old alarm clock and empty the contents and hide the other half of my vials in there, since i screwed the alarm clock shut it's basically impossible to detect something fishy is going on

death note japan GIF

looks like your just too stupid, mom...you won't stop me from having test course thru my veins :feelsokman:

What op thinks he is like:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 66930, AySab, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person
@lebronjames23 its over

• So Sad
Reactions: lebronjames23
500 mgs weekly
yeah but like are you taking this all year long, taking it for a couple months then stopping, or taking high dosages and low dosages alternating

yeah but like are you taking this all year long, taking it for a couple months then stopping, or taking high dosages and low dosages alternating
it will be a 20 week cycle i reckon

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lebronjames23 and MA_ascender
also do you want frame and face gains or is this for muscle and mental benefits
muscle and frame but i think my frame is pretty much done growing

muscle and frame but i think my frame is pretty much done growing
may you gain 3 inches to your bidelt bhai :love:. at 20 its not over for clavicles they can grow tiill 25+

• Love it
Reactions: twilight
Dammn bro, that spot u showed me on video looked really good tbh. thats crazy she looked there, i had my vials in a plastic bag in the cupboard for months lmfao and it took that long to find

thank fuck u were smarter than me and kept a back up supply so u wont lose ur gains.

hows gym going btw?

Based

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
Since your doing test, how much muscle have you gained ?

death note japan GIF

looks like you're just too stupid, mom...you won't stop me from having test course thru my veins :feelsokman:

what would you think of using a gym locker / school locker?

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
wouldve been giga over if not for your high iq holy shit

death note japan GIF

same shit happened to me lmao