My mom literally isnt fuckjng buying me vaswline

And i dont even live with them

U think i can use regular lotion fro a similar effect?
if you dont live with them you can go to the store alone, is this a ragebait or are you genuinely retarded ?

Give guide

I live witb my grandparents
and they don't let you go out, ever ? even to a store ? boyo you are living in a prison at this point, idk what to tell you nigga :lul:

and they don't let you go out, ever ? even to a store ? boyo you are living in a prison at this point, idk what to tell you nigga :lul:
No thwyll ask me why i wanna go out and then they know i am tryna get vaseline

Im caging rn
Trying to lippull from @IHeightMogU but my mom is literwlly fucking holding me baxk from every single lookmax

View attachment 2897617
dont tell her about looksmaxxing bruh just ask for vaseline if i told my mom i want wider lips using vaseline she would think im a fagggot

• +1
Reactions: EvCu65 and barettrealrx
the funny thing is that vaseline wouldn't help widen your mouth

just buy it urself then lol how do u not even have vaseline

Im a legiy su human and mymoms holding me back form every form of fucking loomsmaxxing :feelshaha:

No cutting
No skinxare
No vaseline
Nothing 😹
shes saving you skincare makes your skin worse or if it helps you have to do it forever or your skin goes back to being bad, unless you have some gentic or hormonal condition just fix your diet and your skin will clear

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
shes saving you skincare makes your skin worse or if it helps you have to do it forever or your skin goes back to being bad, unless you have some gentic or hormonal condition just fix your diet and your skin will clear
Dnr