Never forget that Calum Von Moger got cheated on

WhiskeyCocaine

WhiskeyCocaine

Equinox
Never forget that Calum Von Moger got cheated on by his then Hapa Girlfriend ...

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1-1.jpg

Imagine having his Looks + Status and still getting cheated on by a girl you MOG

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 64493, Darwined and 8 others
Getting cucked is just part of the male experience, dont fret too much over it, srs. Just dont fucking sign a marriage contract ever and always keep your options open and be pursing new girls even when you're in a relationship

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, wollet2, Deleted member 64493 and 28 others
Women cheating is seldom due to looks

• Woah
Reactions: WhiskeyCocaine
Getting cucked is just part of the male experience, dont fret too much over it, srs. Just dont fucking sign a marriage contract ever and always keep your options open and be pursing new girls even when you're in a relationship
P haha

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shabby890 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Just never take any girl seriously tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: underdog, WhiskeyCocaine and Amnesia
maybe dickpill ?

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem

happiest I’ve ever been.💘

Karina Elle ...

:D:D:D
looks like a fuckin ladyboy

I don't find her attractive like most fitness Models ... Maybe she's half Thai

• So Sad
Reactions: no_hope_left
unfaithful gook. breaking news

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and WhiskeyCocaine
Another masc guy cucked. Women like pretty boys. When will you guys learn

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, AlexanderTheGreat11, Entschuldigung and 8 others
reminds me of myself but without the female part

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Dommaxxer, Be_ConfidentBro, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
The girl he's talking about in the video and the one you posted are completely different you retard.

How do you know she cheated either?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and WhiskeyCocaine
guys has moger in his name brutal

That wasn't the girl who cheated on him, it was another girl after they broke up

1100.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
That wasn't the girl who cheated on him, it was another girl after they broke up

Just LOL

I've been reading different articles and some are saying it's Karina and other's are saying it's this girl

Either way they both dumped him

Just LOL

I've been reading different articles and some are saying it's Karina and other's are saying it's this girl

Either way they both dumped him

5c936c9e53ff504fc770e85840675a8e.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: WhiskeyCocaine and Deleted member 1100
It's Taylor because he got back with Karina shortly after this

Wasn't her with Brandon/Bradley something after that and that why Calum stopped talking to him?! :lul:

JFL @ these bitches, probably the same shit happened to Steve Cook, his ex is now with Chris Bumstead, gymcel whores are disgusting btw

71169800_2394104164190491_4180615303301155986_n.jpg

Her brother

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: xit
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
just lol

the dudes got mog in his fucking name

Some women are high trust and some are low trust. He got with low trust looking women.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
More like Calum Von MOGGED

11514-animated_gifchat8etf.gif

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta
what happened to OP? :feelsbadman:

He shouldn't have gotten with a non virgin, it doesn't matter your PSL, that's a mistake period.

Yet again proving that women are NEVER satisfied with what they have, they always want more. They’re like drug addicts addicted to dopamine and validation.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Vidyacoper
He shouldn't have gotten with a non virgin, it doesn't matter your PSL, that's a mistake period.
Nvm...just please stop giving shitty advice
I shouldn't be calling you names but your advice is extremely impractical in today's environment.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, RAITEIII, Deleted member 6310 and 1 other person
He should have killed her and used her corpse for protein shakes

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta
females are the ultimate narcy hedonists, even more than normie men, and that's saying a lot. nothing is EVER enough for bitches, they ALWAYS want more, and don't ever forget that

All these slayers getting cheated on and dumped makes me question why im still alive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6129
All these slayers getting cheated on and dumped makes me question why im still alive
Some women don't cheat and a lot do, but it all depends upon several factors such as: Hormones (i.e., high T or low E, and I believe that a whole lot of the whores of today are just high T), how attractive they are, how attractive you are, current social status among your school/work mates, your amount of money in the bank, how they were raised, their current environment, they're amount of fame and/or wealth as compared to yours, how many guys they've sucked off/fucked, if you're a little bitch, etc.

• +1
Reactions: savagetaysh and (deleted member)
Some women don't cheat and a lot do, but it all depends upon several factors such as: Hormones (i.e., high T or low E, and I believe that a whole lot of the whores of today are just high T), how attractive they are, how attractive you are, current social status among your school/work mates, your amount of money in the bank, how they were raised, their current environment, they're amount of fame and/or wealth as compared to yours, how many guys they've sucked off/fucked, if you're a little bitch, etc.
Loyalty, lust, love. Too difficult in 2020 unless ur psl7

• +1
Loyalty, lust, love. Too difficult in 2020 unless ur psl7

Only option is arab/islam maxxing. That way you can marry a virgin that won't cheat. Obviously some of them will still cheat, but that's why you get multiple wives, or pick the ones that are completely brainwashed by faith and islam JFL.

• +1
That’s just unsettling

Why do these Hypermasc "Chads" always get in relationships with women who post semi naked pictures of themselves all over the internet
What kind of character do they expect these foids to have jfl
Also never trust a horseface foid who still believes she's entitled to Chad only
A girl with borderline deformed facial ratios who still isn't humble is more evil that hitler

suifuel, Good thing I haven’t considered any girl as my girlfriend

@ElTruecel now i see what you mean, users on here think a retarded looking ogre (calum von moger) is some sort of chad when hes a legit ogre. even the semi ogre greensboro football "chad" is way more attractive

• +1
Reactions: murdah and ElTruecel
roiders will ALWAYS be cucks

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and murdah