New heightlarping method to hide lifts (manlets gtfih)

hello12344

hello12344

Moneymaxxed 5'9.5 Dravidian Bvll
Just got my lifts and my af1s are completely cooked anyways so I decided to do some experimentation.

Peel off the existing insole and set it aside. Then put your lifts inside the shoe, put the insole you took out back over the lifts. If you want to make it permanent just hotglue the insole so it’s more secure. This is OP cuz if you have to go inside someone’s house the insole will look completely normal and have the Air Force 1 logo on it.

This will work VERY well with 0.5 inch lifts. It’ll look kinda uncanny with 1 inch lifts, but after normies see the logo of the shoe they’ll feel assured that you’re not a blackpilled rotter who wears lifts. If you have super high top shoes like Nike blazers, Jordan 1s, etc then you can prolly get away with 1.5 inch lifts or more.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 4x4rr, SomaliMax, baldgeeza and 6 others
Can I fraud with 2 inch lifts?

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Too much effort tbh I just slip them in doubt anyone would notice unless their objective is to catch anyone with lifts

• +1
Reactions: murdah
You could fraud 4 inches, it just depends on your goal

For LTF (long term frauding) keep it around 1-1.5

Theres no ceiling to STF(short term fraud) tbh but you’ll probably lose your ability to walk properly after 3-4

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress and murdah
Kicking Shin Hye Sun GIF
when the lifts come off

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, Lynxress, Aero and 4 others
Use high top Nike blazers or something like that cuz if you have to go indoors you can’t rlly tell that there’s lifts inside. But in general, never do 3+ inches cuz it just looks obvious af in public regardless of what shoe ur wearing.

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and murdah
Use high top Nike blazers or something like that cuz if you have to go indoors you can’t rlly tell that there’s lifts inside. But in general, never do 3+ inches cuz it just looks obvious af in public regardless of what shoe ur wearing.
Imma just stick to 1.5 most likely. How much do you fraud generally?

i will just get a wheelchair instead , will use the crippled rizz

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress
  • JFL
Too much effort tbh I just slip them in doubt anyone would notice unless their objective is to catch anyone with lifts
Say ur going out to get food w ur friends (assume they’re driving) and they all insist on going back to someone’s house to chill. Unless you do this method you get caught instantly when they don’t see the shoe logo. They’ll then look closer and realize it’s a whole ass shoe lift.

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld and mayo mogger
Also lifts are comfy af jfl, they lwk feel better than a regular Air Force 1. I could rock these 1 inch lifts (compressed to 0.5) daily easily

Last edited:
Say ur going out to get food w ur friends (assume they’re driving) and they all insist on going back to someone’s house to chill. Unless you do this method you get caught instantly when they don’t see the shoe logo. They’ll then look closer and realize it’s a whole ass shoe lift.
walk with shoes on in the house, give deaththreats to the ones that ask u to remove them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LegitUser and TechnoBoss
Yeah but once you wear lifts you can’t ever stop. What then if you need to go through airport security or you’re at someone’s home.

Yeah but once you wear lifts you can’t ever stop. What then if you need to go through airport security or you’re at someone’s home.
The whole point of the method is to not get caught at someone’s house jfl re-read the post.

The airports tough though, ig you’d just have to put it in carry on and be a manlet until you arrive.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and MaestheticMaso
Fuck just looked at myself in the mirror I actually look like a human being this is such lifefuel. 5’11 is such a solid height jfl at all the dudes who claim to be manlets at this height.

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212, horizon, jinnu and 1 other person
The whole point of the method is to not get caught at someone’s house jfl re-read the post.

The airports tough though, ig you’d just have to put it in carry on and be a manlet until you arrive.
I guess security won’t really care though since they’ll see that they’re just shoe lifts tbf.

But the issue in both cases is the sudden height drop. How would you explain that ?

Imma just stick to 1.5 most likely. How much do you fraud generally?
The lifts I just got are 1 inch but they compress to like 0.75 inches. So with AF1(1.2 inches) + 0.75 inch lifts I get to about 5’11.5 from 5’9.5.

Last edited:
  • +1
You have a point, I’ll probably do your insole method when needed.

I guess security won’t really care though since they’ll see that they’re just shoe lifts tbf.

But the issue in both cases is the sudden height drop. How would you explain that ?
Well the lifts im using only add 0.75 inches of height. If you combine the AF1(1.2 inches) plus the lifts I get 2 inches total. In comparison, the avg normie gets 0.7 inches from their regular shoes so I’m only cheating by 1.3 inches. Idk how noticeable that is but it doesn’t seem too crazy.

• Hmm...
Well the lifts im using only add 0.75 inches of height. If you combine the AF1(1.2 inches) plus the lifts I get 2 inches total. In comparison, the avg normie gets 0.7 inches from their regular shoes so I’m only cheating by 1.3 inches. Idk how noticeable that is but it doesn’t seem too crazy.
What do you think about sock lifts ? I’ve heard mixed things about them. They might be better though if you can disguise them since you can fraud height barefoot too

• Hmm...
Reactions: butterworld
What do you think about sock lifts ? I’ve heard mixed things about them. They might be better though if you can disguise them since you can fraud height barefoot too
They’re trashy (uncomfortable) and you’ll probably be called out

“Aye nigga what you got in yo socks” and then it’s over

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and MaestheticMaso
I’m gonna order those next and switch off between the two depending on the situation. Plus YZY slides for a free 1.5 inch boost whenever I’m at my own house so I can get slivers of dopamine from heightmogging my 5’5 dad by 6 inches:soy::soy::soy:. Also will make me look taller in mirror pics and shit.

• JFL
  • +1

Did u try the silicone ones or the soft ones.

And yea it seems like it would be obvious even with socks on. And it’s infinitely more brutal if u do get caught cuz there’s just 0 explanation atp. At least with shoe lifts u can just cope by saying u got medicated insoles for some type of heel problem.

• +1
I’m gonna order those next and switch off between the two depending on the situation. Plus YZY slides for a free 1.5 inch boost whenever I’m at my own house so I can get slivers of dopamine from heightmogging my 5’5 dad by 6 inches:soy::soy::soy:. Also will make me look taller in mirror pics and shit.
Have you considered wearing taller shoes that are still NT. Like Mcqueens, Balenciaga ect? These ones here are 5cms and you can make cold outfits with them.

Nah even with lifts I’ll be stressing. If you get caught guaranteed teasing for life.

Did u try the silicone ones or the soft ones.

And yea it seems like it would be obvious even with socks on. And it’s infinitely more brutal if u do get caught cuz there’s just 0 explanation atp. At least with shoe lifts u can just cope by saying u got medicated insoles for some type of heel problem.
Silicone, don’t get them you’ll be caught asap

• +1
Reactions: hello12344
Nah even with lifts I’ll be stressing. If you get caught guaranteed teasing for life.
Oh well so long as I have the shoes on I’m fine, I only go up to one inch so I’m not doing anything risky.

• +1
Have you considered wearing taller shoes that are still NT. Like Mcqueens, Balenciaga ect? These ones here are 5cms and you can make cold outfits with them.

These look so obvious tho lol. Normies instantly can tell ur a coping manlet.

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and MaestheticMaso
These look so obvious tho lol. Normies instantly can tell ur a coping manlet.
But they’re not elevator shoes or some shit jfl. Maybe they’re coping cause they’re broke

Also the 0.75 inch lifts + my method look SO legit it’s crazy. I’m gonna hot glue it right now to perfect it. I can easily fraud my height on OLD to 5’11 or 6’0 now.

• +1
Also the 0.75 inch lifts + my method look SO legit it’s crazy. I’m gonna hot glue it right now to perfect it. I can easily fraud my height on OLD to 5’11 or 6’0 now.
Well nearly everyone lies at least one inch nowadays so I guess yeah tbh. One lifts plus shoe height plus lying…

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
I think for me being 5'10 and a half is tall enough because i heightmog half of the students in my school, despite all that i still wanna be tall maybe at least 6'1

damn i might wear lifts inflation getting to us :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: hello12344
I think for me being 5'10 and a half is tall enough because i heightmog half of the students in my school, despite all that i still wanna be tall maybe at least 6'1
Don’t do this if ur still growing btw cuz if u keep doing it u can fuck up ur posture which may stunt your growth. Also 5’10.5 is fine anyways cuz ur pushing 6 ft in AF1s. This method is ideal for barefoot 5’7 - 5’9.

• +1
Reactions: Jucion4
Based bhai. If women use enhancements so can we. Imma order some lifts soon to so I can finally be 6ft

• Love it
Reactions: S1d456
Fuck just looked at myself in the mirror I actually look like a human being this is such lifefuel. 5’11 is such a solid height jfl at all the dudes who claim to be manlets at this height.
i live in nyc and hang around in union square a lot, most guys are shorter than me with a handful of guys who are taller and there are a lot of whites here. jfl at people who say muh 6ft is avg height

i just manifest myself to grow to 6"8

Don’t do this if ur still growing btw cuz if u keep doing it u can fuck up ur posture which may stunt your growth. Also 5’10.5 is fine anyways cuz ur pushing 6 ft in AF1s. This method is ideal for barefoot 5’7 - 5’9.
lmao