Nigtard stop rotting and go track maxx

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
Man @User28823 @Michael Myers @Kamui @Luffymaxxing stop falling for @nigtard ’s nihilist self pity bullshit.

He runs a 10.49 100M time barely trained at 17 . You stupid fuck @nigtard stop rotting on this forum and go do track.

If you claim a sub 11S 100M run you should be focusing on track not spewing nihilistic garbage on a looksmax forum.

Imagine having a 10.49 100M time and wasting your time here at 17

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: hattrick, SubhumanCurrycel, northern mogger and 8 others
Las time I was 17 was in 2019.....

Let that sink in

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, northern mogger, N1666 and 7 others
context?

• WTF
Reactions: northern mogger
I know what he looks like, he isn’t a truecel in my opinion. He should stop being nihilistic and rotting so much, I agree with that.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: northern mogger, murdah, try2beme and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: northern mogger, murdah and Luffymaxxing
The context is a 10.49 100M time is legit the time for the fastest female ever. Now obviously females are far slower than men.

But a 10.49 100M is legit generic talent if that negro isn’t larping. He could go pro if he isn’t bullshitting
I know what he looks like, he isn’t a truecel in my opinion. He should stop being nihilistic and rotting so much, I agree with that.
True but regardless running a 10.49 is enough to legit focus on going pro in track.

if he isn’t larping he sure is a fucking retard for not focusing on track instead of rotting here

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: northern mogger and Jova
True but regardless running a 10.49 is enough to legit focus on going pro in track.

if he isn’t larping he sure is a fucking retard for not focusing on track instead of rotting here
I don’t think he’s LARPing, he’s genuinely a nihilist but it’s misplaced nihilism since he isn’t sub 3.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: northern mogger and ElTruecel
The context is a 10.49 100M time is legit the time for the fastest female ever. Now obviously females are far slower than men.

But a 10.49 100M is legit generic talent if that negro isn’t larping. He could go pro if he isn’t bullshitting

when did i fall for his nihilist self pity bullshit

• Hmm...
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: northern mogger and User28823
I’m a 02 incel. OVER.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, northern mogger, HTN_Mentalcel and 2 others
@forevergymcelling

• WTF
I have lost all passion for anything sports related.Because at the end of the day even when I go pro nobody would come watch me since I'm ugly.I have been playing football all my life and see guys on my team get their girls to come watch their game yet no one has ever come watch me

• WTF
I ran an 11.3s 100m
:p

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: northern mogger, ElTruecel and MaghrebGator
10.49 is already olympic times, could qualify for semis with a bit of luck

• +1
  • WTF
@nigtard Show video running 100m

• +1
  • WTF
I have lost all passion for anything sports related.Because at the end of the day even when I go pro nobody would come watch me since I'm ugly.I have been playing football all my life and see guys on my team get their girls to come watch their game yet no one has ever come watch me
Dnr.

You’re lazy as fuck show vid running 100M in dms if you genuinely run 10.49M 100M get to track maxxing now

• WTF
I'mma celphony 📲 🦄

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Manletmachine, northern mogger and CarrotMaxxer
Dnr.

You’re lazy as fuck show vid running 100M in dms if you genuinely run 10.49M 100M get to track maxxing now
I don't have a video I'll record the next time my coach records our sprints

• +1
  • WTF
Man @User28823 @Michael Myers @Kamui @Luffymaxxing stop falling for @nigtard ’s nihilist self pity bullshit.

He runs a 10.49 100M time barely trained at 17 . You stupid fuck @nigtard stop rotting on this forum and go do track.

If you claim a sub 11S 100M run you should be focusing on track not spewing nihilistic garbage on a looksmax forum.

Imagine having a 10.49 100M time and wasting your time here at 17
Dude just stop. Tyrone does this all without having to try

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: northern mogger, ElTruecel, zura and 1 other person
west african genes

• WTF
  • WTF
who tf gives a fuark about """""""""""""""track""""""""""""""

• WTF
who tf gives a fuark about """""""""""""""track""""""""""""""
Anyone who that’s good at an athletic ability at that age rotting on this forum is wasting their time.

They can easily athlete max throughout college and maybe go even pro with that type of speed.

Fuck “Incels” with any sort of 0.001% advantage in general

• WTF
Anyone who that’s good at an athletic ability at that age rotting on this forum is wasting their time.

They can easily athlete max throughout college and maybe go even pro with that type of speed.

Fuck “Incels” with that type of advantage in sports
i agree with that but track is le nobody sport chad is quarterback on basketball team hes not lankcel that can sprint however fast or jump however high lolz

• WTF
i agree with that but track is le nobody sport chad is quarterback on basketball team hes not lankcel that can sprint however fast or jump however high lolz
He plays football anyways but regardless at that point chad doesn’t matter.

It only matters for the average man or basement dwellers like all of us on this forum not people in the Olympics who are status maxxed.

I’d rather be Lionel Messi than any male model

• WTF