Normies are sharing Raffiani BIMAX results. Jfl.

V

valhalar

Gold
This bitch posted Raffaini BIMAX results on Twitter, and now it's blowing up... JFL at dumb normies thinking this is "plastic surgery". Raffaini about to be inundated with a bunch of retards who think they're signing up for some simple work.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mirrormogger, coispet, bluderbra and 9 others
orthognatic surgery , and for functional benefits

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger

90 degree gonial angle or death looked better before

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: piec, IMOGYOU, northern mogger and 10 others
Last girl must be fake. How the fuck she can look normal having her eyes popping out like that before.

Look at all these idiots saying he looked better before.

IMG 5337

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, edodalic29, coispet and 18 others
  • +1
Reactions: geenk worg, T50 Mogger, MTNAscension2 and 4 others
Nah, short face syndrome looks horrible on men, especially when smiling.

Need a long ramus to pull off a really low gonial angle.

Sincerely,
A former SFScel
i was being sarcastic

• +1
Reactions: ominion, MTNAscension2 and BlackpilledPlatypus
IMG 9178

• JFL
Reactions: AnnatarGorthaur, T50 Mogger, piec and 8 others
It's so fucking over. None of them will get anything anyway but even having these morons talking about bimax is infuriating

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: geenk worg, T50 Mogger, got.daim and 3 others
i hate Black pill blowing up but i love the comments and frenzy it causes to normas

Why? Like 0.01 will ever hardmaxx; the rest will cope with frivolous shit.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel, MTNAscension2, datboijj and 1 other person
ye none of these normies who see this shit is gonna instantly whip out 35k for a bimax

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
It's not like most here will either.

Besides it doesn't really make a difference to them because they are much better at delusionmaxxing than us. If they see a chad in the mirror, then that is their reality.

• +1
Reactions: Zherko
They went from deformed to normies

Fucking hate the retards who shared this kind of stuff on normie social media profiles.

• +1
Reactions: geenk worg and Pakicel
Fucking hate the retards who shared this kind of stuff on normie social media profiles.
It's been over 3 years, and you still haven't got jaw implants and submental lipo.

get ur surgeries thos year before everyone starts getting surgeries man and price goes up

It's been over 3 years, and you still haven't got jaw implants and submental lipo.
Did you feel smart typing this out? I'll give you a hint: Are you aware that is possible for someone to get procedures without updating their online profiles?

• Woah
Reactions: Pakicel
Did you feel smart typing this out? I'll give you a hint: Are you aware that is possible for someone to get procedures without updating their online profiles?
I wasn't serious lol. But it's great that you actually followed through on your plan. Most here just mentally masturbate. Who'd you get jaw implants from btw? Eppley?

What did he charge you?
$20,000. (He's retired now, BTW, so if anyone is reading this thinking about making plans, don't bother.)

• So Sad
20k for just the jaw is steep.
There are very few options. If you want a niche surgery, you have to pay for what they ask.

• +1
Last ascension is literally art, top tier work

This bitch posted Raffaini BIMAX results on Twitter, and now it's blowing up... JFL at dumb normies thinking this is "plastic surgery". Raffaini about to be inundated with a bunch of retards who think they're signing up for some simple work.

That bottom right one is crazy, he saved her life