NOSE SLIMMING GUIDE

walrusmaxx

walrusmaxx

10 million chinese people
By now everyone should know that fat deposits exist in the nose...
And that many methods exist to either burn these fat deposits, or thin the skin on the nose

In this thread I have compiled all known nose-slimming softmaxxes.
1. Accutane

Accutane slims the nose by reducing the size of sebaceous filaments in the nose which makes the skin less thick and oily. It also shrinks the sebum-producing glands themselves which is the component responsible for most of the slimming effect. Tretinoin, being essentially a weaker, topical form of accutane has similar effects but to a much smaller extent.

iu
iu

2. Topical Corticosteroids
While accutane shrinks sebum glands and reduces sebaceous filaments, topical corticosteroids work by a combination of thinning the skin on the nose, and burning the fat that is located inside the nose.

iu
A layer of fat tissue is clearly visible in this pic

But for nose thinning, a corticosteroid must be especially potent (you can't just rub hydrocortisone on your nose) which increases the risk of very severe side effects. It seems a much safer alternative is...

3. Nasal Fat Dissolver
A much more safe way to burn fat in the nose is injecting a fat dissolver. Although you might go blind, it's worth for the extra PSL. Pneumo did this is his lemonbottle thread but Lipolab and other fat burners are likely much more effective at fulfilling this goal. Also while you have the fat dissolver you can inject the rest into your bucall fat and jaw area to appear leaner.

4. Latisse (bimatoprost)

Latisse has the remarkable ability not only to promote eyelash growth but also to burn fat. Women first noticed that it gave them hollow undereyes and less hooding when they used it, and some genius decided to use it on their nose to promote nasal fat burning. It seems to be pretty effective at slimming the nose, but the fat burning effect could spread to the orbitals which would be a looksmin.

CONCLUSION:

I think the best solution for nosecels like me is to use a combination of the effects from the pore/gland shrinking of accutane and the fat burning of Latisse and fat dissolvers. The result could be smaller percieved nasal width and a more harmonious nose.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bluderbra, lokmazclock, ALTF4 and 7 others
By now everyone should know that fat deposits exist in the nose...
And that many methods exist to either burn these fat deposits, or thin the skin on the nose

In this thread I have compiled all known nose-slimming softmaxxes.
1. Accutane

Accutane slims the nose by reducing the size of sebaceous filaments in the nose which makes the skin less thick and oily. It also shrinks the sebum-producing glands themselves which is the component responsible for most of the slimming effect. Tretinoin, being essentially a weaker, topical form of accutane has similar effects but to a much smaller extent.

iu
iu

2. Topical Corticosteroids
While accutane shrinks sebum glands and reduces sebaceous filaments, topical corticosteroids work by a combination of thinning the skin on the nose, and burning the fat that is located inside the nose.

iu
A layer of fat tissue is clearly visible in this pic

But for nose thinning, a corticosteroid must be especially potent (you can't just rub hydrocortisone on your nose) which increases the risk of very severe side effects. It seems a much safer alternative is...

3. Nasal Fat Dissolver
A much more safe way to burn fat in the nose is injecting a fat dissolver. Although you might go blind, it's worth for the extra PSL. Pneumo did this is his lemonbottle thread but Lipolab and other fat burners are likely much more effective at fulfilling this goal. Also while you have the fat dissolver you can inject the rest into your bucall fat and jaw area to appear leaner.

4. Latisse (bimatoprost)

Latisse has the remarkable ability not only to promote eyelash growth but also to burn fat. Women first noticed that it gave them hollow undereyes and less hooding when they used it, and some genius decided to use it on their nose to promote nasal fat burning. It seems to be pretty effective at slimming the nose, but the fat burning effect could spread to the orbitals which would be a looksmin.

CONCLUSION:

I think the best solution for nosecels like me is to use a combination of the effects from the pore/gland shrinking of accutane and the fat burning of Latisse and fat dissolvers. The result could be smaller percieved nasal width and a more harmonious nose.
finally a guide that isn't water

• +1
Reactions: synock21 and smallman
Don't think it's possible tbqh, there's a reason nobody has ever posted any pictures/results. At best your results would be temporary.

Don't think it's possible tbqh, there's a reason nobody has ever posted any pictures/results. At best your results would be temporary.
tbh I think corticosteroids are water, but results from accutane are definitely real and there are many, just look up "accutane nose job". Also pinning lemonbottle into the nose most likely works to reduce fat.

Bookmarked thank you bhai

accutane can lead to hair thinning if it enters your blood stream. you want a 1mm smaller nose or thinner hair?

going to do this, alr injected Korean botox but I feel like it wasn't enough so im doing some more in the future. Will buy lipolab and inject again in nose. Furthermore might use pdo threads to lift it up and give the skin a tigher look. (btw I did acutune and it help a bit, but my hair is notably worse)

botox, isotretinoin and lipolab should be enough.
youll need a extremely strong corticosteroid to actually thin the skin which honestly isn’t even worth it.

• +1
Reactions: Shrekguy3838
botox, isotretinoin and lipolab should be enough.
youll need a extremely strong corticosteroid to actually thin the skin which honestly isn’t even worth it.
yeah along with the risk of side-effect or withdrawals from corticosteriods it is definetly not worth it.

• +1
Reactions: mnbvcxz and AySab
water, also mostly cope in my opinion rhino is the way

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
I got decent results with facial yoga.

5.Rhinoplasty (most effective)

• +1
Reactions: changemywayz and walrusmaxx
Can I buy these things in a farmacie or only online?