Online Dating is Impossible

ShowerMaxxing

ShowerMaxxing

Kraken
The state of it, only gets worse year by year, plain janes standards keep rising. I never should have broke my gfs heart, this is fucking hellish. If you have a gf or wife hold on to her as long as you can bro.

These same pics got me far better results just a couple years ago, fuck I’m gonna be incel for life now lmao

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Gargantuan, micropp and 9 others
you’re just ugly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, micropp, $ u b H u m a n and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, deadstock and murdah
Girls who have ever been on dating apps are OUT OF THE QUESTION FOR LTR

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: micropp, zura, Imretarded? and 1 other person
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: LegitUser, Never Get Up, try2beme and 1 other person
Women ask me how tall I am and the size of my penis jfl

Datin apps are over

• JFL
Reactions: LegitUser, reek, Yliaster and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
I see so many LTN’s and MTN’s though, but they’re mostly highschool kids. Is the dating market that bad for 21+?
Cooked af I’m a short mtn, never should have texted other girls. I make terrible decisions every year

• So Sad
Reactions: murdah
The state of it, only gets worse year by year, plain janes standards keep rising. I never should have broke my gfs heart, this is fucking hellish. If you have a gf or wife hold on to her as long as you can bro.

These same pics got me far better results just a couple years ago, fuck I’m gonna be incel for life now lmao
Depends on country, my cousin got married 2 years ago and this case has still been confusing me for a while because she met him on a dating app and he’s not some sort of mogger he’s literally the opposite.

She’s 5’4, not gigastacy or anything but definitely good looking, good body, her husband (who she met on dating app 5-6 years before) is a short fat babyfaced ugly moron. He’s only a few inches taller than her, I saw him at their wedding, his face is shit too. Nothing appealing about the guy yet she picked him from OLD.

He isn’t rich either, no one here is rich so it’s not betabux, if he was rich I’d just have dismissed it as betabux. But I’m still really confused about it, wtf could it be?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Xangsane and Yliaster
If you have a gf or wife hold on to her as long as you can bro.
This dumb simp mentality is why this dynamic exists in the first place. Foids will see you and treat you as replaceable if you allow for it

But if you have a good gf that actually cares for you then ya obviously you should treat her right

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, ShowerMaxxing and murdah
Depends on country, my cousin got married 2 years ago and this case has still been confusing me for a while because she met him on a dating app and he’s not some sort of mogger he’s literally the opposite.

She’s 5’4, not gigastacy or anything but definitely good looking, good body, her husband (who she met on dating app 5-6 years before) is a short fat babyfaced ugly moron. He’s only a few inches taller than her, I saw him at their wedding, his face is shit too. Nothing appealing about the guy yet she picked him from OLD.

He isn’t rich either, no one here is rich so it’s not betabux, if he was rich I’d just have dismissed it as betabux. But I’m still really confused about it, wtf could it be?
Standards have been increasing every year thanks to social media they’d be looksmatched if social media didn’t exist

• +1
Standards have been increasing every year thanks to social media they’d be looksmatched if social media didn’t exist
What are you talking about? They aren’t looksmatched. He’s much worse looking than her and he’s a manlet

What are you talking about? They aren’t looksmatched. He’s much worse looking than her and he’s a manlet
in the past that was deemed normal I’ve seen many couples with that same dynamic public perception about relationships has just changed

I also have a shit ton of examples like this as well yet whenever I inform blackpillers of this reality they
immediately say im coping or not rating the man/woman properly and host of other excuses.It's almost
as if a lot of people in this community are masochists who enjoy dwelling on the chad is fckn every woman
narrative and refuse to leave Plato's Cave

• +1
Reactions: Xtra

Couldn’t get commitment from htn+

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, ShowerMaxxing and Freixel
I also have a shit ton of examples like this as well yet whenever I inform blackpillers of this reality they
immediately say im coping or not rating the man/woman properly and host of other excuses.It's almost
as if a lot of people in this community are masochists who enjoy dwelling on the chad is fckn every woman
narrative and refuse to leave Plato's Cave
It’s like they can’t stop talking about the mythical chad, it annoys me too, they can’t see an actual chad tier guy is very rare and most guys slaying lots of girls are just plain normies with good connections

• +1
Reactions: murdah, Xangsane and Yliaster
Couldn’t get commitment from htn+
Maybe but her husband isn’t a tall mtn he’s a short ltn, no idea why she would pick that, I guess personality won here

• Woah
Reactions: Xangsane
Maybe but her husband isn’t a tall mtn he’s a short ltn, no idea why she would pick that, I guess personality won here
R/deadbedrooms

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser and murdah
It’s like they can’t stop talking about the mythical chad, it annoys me too, they can’t see an actual chad tier guy is very rare and most guys slaying lots of girls are just plain normies with good connections
Nah they’re typically tall white HTNS

• +1
Its ur decision who u date. I dont believe most couples r online its from their circle
No it’s not, women decide who they date men get who they can

• +1
  • JFL
This dumb simp mentality is why this dynamic exists in the first place. Foids will see you and treat you as replaceable if you allow for it

But if you have a good gf that actually cares for you then ya obviously you should treat her right
The issue is men typically don’t appreciate/love what they have until it’s gone

• So Sad
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
You’re missing the point, every relationship turns into a dead bedroom over time I don’t deny that
Yeh because typically people in relos looksmin over time

• +1
Yeh because typically people in relos looksmin over time
True but sex drive always drops with age, no time to have sex when you have 3 kids and barely get horny anymore

• +1
True but sex drive always drops with age, no time to have sex when you have 3 kids and barely get horny anymore
True I’m only 22 and I’m nowhere near as horny as I was at 16. I assume nature wants teens to breed as they’re the healthiest and most virile

• +1
True I’m only 22 and I’m nowhere near as horny as I was at 16. I assume nature wants teens to breed as they’re the healthiest and most virile
My sex drive is still extremely high and it has been very high since I was 12 but I am only 20. I wonder if it will start to taper off by mid 20s because I’m super horny all the time which makes my inceldom even worse

• +1
Yes

• +1
My sex drive is still extremely high and it has been very high since I was 12 but I am only 20. I wonder if it will start to taper off by mid 20s because I’m super horny all the time which makes my inceldom even worse
At 20-22 I got my first gf, we had a great sex life till I started getting fatter. Probably what lowered my desire

• +1
  • JFL

I still refered dumping my 18 yr old virgin gf when I was a teen. Now I’m 25 and incel

• +1
At 20-22 I got my first gf, we had a great sex life till I started getting fatter. Probably what lowered my desire
Tf lol? Opposite happened to me, I got fatter from ldar + food coping and my sex drive went much higher

Tf lol? Opposite happened to me, I got fatter from ldar + food coping and my sex drive went much higher
Ye because u weren’t having sex probably

• +1
Reactions: $ u b H u m a n