Parents won’t let me grow my hair

D

Deleted member 16491

Iron
Hey all,
Basically the only current problems I find with my self is my forehead, ears, and height. I have curly 4a/3c hair and my parents always make me get a buzz cut which makes my ears and forehead pop out and basically brings out my worst features. How can I convince them to let me grow my hair out? I feel like if I grow my hair out two of my three problems will be covered.

your parents are gay

• +1
Reactions: Sens and buckchadley31
Nah not really they’re just traditional they seem to correlate a lot of hair with thugs, which confuses me
just stop being a bitch and do whatever the fuck YOU want when it comes to something as petty as your personal style choices

don't let retarded boomer values screw you over in 2021

• +1
Reactions: buckchadley31
Just tell them you're a big boi now, and you want to try different hair styles...You said they are traditional, you could mention Jesus who had long hair.

• JFL
Reactions: oxymoron, Elvisandreaa and ifyouwannabemylover
Just tell them you're a big boi now, and you want to try different hair styles...You said they are traditional, you could mention Jesus who had long hair.
inb4 op gets whooped for comparing himself to jesus

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: oxymoron and Gonthar
inb4 op gets whooped for comparing himself to jesus
I believe you’ve misunderstood me it’s not because of religious purposes they think if I grow my hair out I’m going to act like a gangster 😹 which literally makes no sense

but at the end of the day my dads going to tell me to cut my hair sooner or later it’s been 4 months since I last cut it I’m just going to tell him no and try not to fold under pressure

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
I believe you’ve misunderstood me it’s not because of religious purposes they think if I grow my hair out I’m going to act like a gangster 😹 which literally makes no sense

but at the end of the day my dads going to tell me to cut my hair sooner or later it’s been 4 months since I last cut it I’m just going to tell him no and try not to fold under pressure
I doubt your parents are even legally allowed to tell you what you should do with your hair at this point tbh

Nah not really they’re just traditional they seem to correlate a lot of hair with thugs, which confuses me
Just show them Meeks mugshot and tell them that’s actually how thugs look like so they won’t force you to get buzzcut :bigbrain:

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, never_lucky and Deleted member 16491