Poojeta calls cops on DBDR

ShowerMaxxing

ShowerMaxxing

Kraken

Lol that shit would’ve been fine if he was HTN+

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, human304, MostGLSlayer and 10 others
Getting the cops called on you by a white foid would be suifuel enough, even more brutal for him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, Shnofield Geiser, Lynxress and 6 others
Even JBW couldn't save him from ginger curse

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212, Lynxress, try2beme and 8 others
Cant watch dbdr videos anymore its the same every time, he needs to capitalise on these rotters that watch his videos before he falls of, like wheat waffles.

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Lynxress, try2beme and 5 others
Cant watch dbdr videos anymore its the same every time, he needs to capitalise on these rotters that watch his videos before he falls of, like wheat waffles.
Both gingers lmao

• JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, WeiWei, distance decay and 2 others
yeah it’s repetitive and boring

Yeah I used to like his old videos but now it seems like he’s run out of stuff to talk about and is just making shit up for views

• +1
Reactions: murdah, Lynxress and <6PSLcel
Yeah I used to like his old videos but now it seems like he’s run out of stuff to talk about and is just making shit up for views
Yup but hes too low iq to make a course or transition his viewership to something

that ginger is still alive lol

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Yup but hes too low iq to make a course or transition his viewership to something
a course on what nigger? how to master the invisibility spell as a subhuman? his entire appeal is that he's a relatable loser sharing his misery with other miserable fucks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and ShowerMaxxing
why did he apologize jfl

• JFL
yeah it’s repetitive and boring
He’s hilariously bad at life, got a way with words tho. Maxxed out his jester stat

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress
drinking makes you an estrogenic phag
He does live in burgerstan tbf

• JFL
Reactions: Hardrada
a course on what nigger? how to master the invisibility spell as a subhuman? his entire appeal is that he's a relatable loser sharing his misery with other miserable fucks.
Nigga just scam them holy shit get them onto looksmaxxing and shill out off your own products. These are the lowest of the low any bit of hope will be easy cash

Nigga just scam them holy shit get them onto looksmaxxing and shill out off your own products. These are the lowest of the low any bit of hope will be easy cash
what looksmaxxing nigger? would you take looksmaxxing advice from a miserable subhuman sharing how shit his life is? not to mention how self aware his audience is you think they'll fall for a hamza tier mewing guide? do yourself a favor and never start or manage a business.

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
what looksmaxxing nigger? would you take looksmaxxing advice from a miserable subhuman sharing how shit his life is? not to mention how self aware his audience is you think they'll fall for a hamza tier mewing guide? do yourself a favor and never start or manage a business.
Lmaoo its crazy how surface level you think, he could easily warm his audience up, tell fake stories and overtime instill small bits of hope into his audience, muh self aware, just because your blackpilled doesnt mean your smart. Most blackpillers still fall for the same social engineering normies do.

I business brain mog u buddy ive had audiences on youtube before, your just a cynical lil fella its ok tho theres a place for deadshits like u its called ur mothers basement

Lmaoo its crazy how surface level you think, he could easily warm his audience up, tell fake stories and overtime instill small bits of hope into his audience, muh self aware, just because your blackpilled doesnt mean your smart. Most blackpillers still fall for the same social engineering normies do.

I business brain mog u buddy ive had audiences on youtube before, your just a cynical lil fella its ok tho theres a place for deadshits like u its called ur mothers basement
you didn't refute my points, just regurgitated what you said earlier and the only thing you mog me in is rotting in this shithole after seeing your join date and post counter compared to mine.

you didn't refute my points, just regurgitated what you said earlier and the only thing you mog me in is rotting in this shithole after seeing your join date and post counter compared to mine.
Read what I said but slowly, Its crazy how you think you cant sway an audience using your influence, your middle of the bell curve buddy, I mog u in lookz and iq its over. Its alright though not everyone can be superior

Read what I said but slowly, Its crazy how you think you cant sway an audience using your influence, your middle of the bell curve buddy, I mog u in lookz and iq its over. Its alright though not everyone can be superior
again nigger, read what I said earlier, he has 0 influence, his channel is a hub for miserable dudes to feel at home, his reputation is solidified as that lonely subhuman you virtually accompany to feel better about yourself, no amount of jewish trickery can turn this side hobby into a flourishing source of income, and I say this from the goodness of my heart please overcome the kruger effect and stay the fuck away from any business.

• +1
again nigger, read what I said earlier, he has 0 influence, his channel is a hub for miserable dudes to feel at home, his reputation is solidified as that lonely subhuman you virtually accompany to feel better about yourself, no amount of jewish trickery can turn this side hobby into a flourishing source of income, and I say this from the goodness of my heart please overcome the kruger effect and stay the fuck away from any business.
If wheat waffles can do it he can too, hes just has too much pride, hes well liked and has great storytelling. Huge influence

I've been making money since i was 15 online lol you are not on my level, its a shame you cant see the vision. I would suggest getting a 9-5 and rotting for the rest of your life because thats what you were destined to.

You have to ascend and have results to shill products. Most the “looksmaxxers” that ascended and shill just went through puberty - Syrian psycho, Hamza and Jack Hopkins

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
If wheat waffles can do it he can too, hes just has too much pride, hes well liked and has great storytelling. Huge influence

I've been making money since i was 15 online lol you are not on my level, its a shame you cant see the vision. I would suggest getting a 9-5 and rotting for the rest of your life because thats what you were destined to.
wheat waffles started his channel with making an income in mind, his content revolves around showing his expertise in facial analysis and blackpill sciences which facilitates selling a rating service or a looksmaxxing course, the subhuman ginger (not wheat :lul:)on the other hand is a lolcow, you visit his channel once a blue moon to laugh at his misery or relate to him.
You have to ascend and have results to shill products. Most the “looksmaxxers” that ascended and shill just went through puberty - Syrian psycho, Hamza and Jack Hopkins
this dude is correct, the only way he can generate income is by taking highly invasive surgery then posting the before and after results, and THEN he can larp how his dad came back home and his oneitis sucked his phallus or something.

this dude is correct, the only way he can generate income is by taking highly invasive surgery then posting the before and after results, and THEN he can larp how his dad came back home and his oneitis sucked his phallus or something.
Yup, it can be done, thank you for proving my point?

Your thinking too narrow bud, but Its ok since your low iq and inferior ill give you a pass.

He could funnel his viewership into another source and make money off there aswell, its ok tho ik you dont understand business.

Yup, it can be done, thank you for proving my point?
do you seriously think anyone can ascend through hardmaxxing? it's a pipe dream for users here and especially for subhumans it's a big gamble since you're most likely to end up worst than before, not to mention the costs.
Your thinking too narrow bud, but Its ok since your low iq and inferior ill give you a pass.
what is it with your insecurities? throughout our conversation I never insulted your intellect yet you take every given opportunity to ease up your inferiority complex against some boogeyman, did you get called retarded your whole school life and are only venting about it now?
He could funnel his viewership into another source and make money off there aswell
I only criticized your ludicrous belief that a subhuman like dbdr could sell looksmaxxing courses.

I only criticized your ludicrous belief that a subhuman like dbdr could sell looksmaxxing courses.
Well if you werent so low iq you would know I was just using it as an example lmao you really wrote paragraphs over that its over for you
what is it with your insecurities? throughout our conversation I never insulted your intellect yet you take every given opportunity to ease up your inferiority complex against some boogeyman, did you get called retarded your whole school life and are only venting about it now?
stay the fuck away from any business.
Right back at ya

Well if you werent so low iq you would know I was just using it as an example lmao you really wrote paragraphs over that its over for you
why would you use it as an example then proceed to vehemently defend it then? so you just admit you were wrong?
Right back at ya
why did you take that as insult to your intellect? this further proves my point you're insecure about it.
don't worry I'll be praying for you to get better we're all fighting our own shadows.

why did you take that as insult to your intellect?
Never did, by your logic you must've failed economics because you keep bringing up "never start your own business". Im not the guy who keeps bringing up whatever this liberal "its a coping mechanism!!! :soy::soy:" Haha.

why would you use it as an example then proceed to vehemently defend it then? so you just admit you were wrong?
Why would I admit its wrong? its obviously not there are many variables at work lol, he just has to get creative. Lifes not all 0's and 1's but you wouldnt know since your iq is double digits

if he fall off he can make a face reveal and gain views again hes a fakecel in my opinion and most of his stories are made up just a normie making fun of incels a bet hes normal asf

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
if he fall off he can make a face reveal and gain views again hes a fakecel in my opinion and most of his stories are made up just a normie making fun of incels a bet hes normal asf
He sounds like a textbook ltn with a shitty upbrining overreacting to everything

you keep bringing up "never start your own business".
that was directed at you specifically not given as a general advice.
its obviously not there are many variables at work lol, he just has to get creative.
so you're just gonna leap over what I said earlier? you aren't even engaging in the argument why are you replying to me.

that was directed at you specifically not given as a general advice.
Ik lmao, holy shit your actually retarded, read it again, slowly and come back to me with a proper response.

so you're just gonna leap over what I said earlier? you aren't even engaging in the argument why are you replying to me.
I defended it because im not wrong, im replying to you because its funny since your trapped in a corner rn look at u hahahaha