posting your partner on social media is so cucked

my mom has good zygos and a big jaw while im kinda boneless
That’s really interesting. You’re the first person I’ve ever met to have that.
Did your mum drink or smoke when having you?
Is your father boneless?
Did you have orthodontic care growing up?
Did you not eat enough food when growing etc?

do u think people jerked to @Lefty Rankin son?
Could have. The only thing I care about is protecting him from having any kind of interactions with any fag boy lovers until he's a young enough man to not attract them. Not letting him interact with them, or spend any time alone with any other man than myself besides his grandparents or maybe my wife's brother down the road. This is all that's reasonable for a good parent to be worrying about. Simply cannot worry about things you can't control that don't effect you in any way.

What some loser does with an innocent picture of him at 2 years old is not any of my concern. Won't hurt him. Won't hurt me. He's a good looking boy. I'll bet by now there's some degenerate who's seen him in public that has gone home later and jerked off while thinking about him.

• +1
Reactions: greycel and vermillioncorefan
@vermillioncorefan @philosopher

Father of the year btw
Could have. The only thing I care about is protecting him from having any kind of interactions with any fag boy lovers until he's a young enough man to not attract them. Not letting him interact with them, or spend any time alone with any other man than myself besides his grandparents or maybe my wife's brother down the road. This is all that's reasonable for a good parent to be worrying about. Simply cannot worry about things you can't control that don't effect you in any way.

What some loser does with an innocent picture of him at 2 years old is not any of my concern. Won't hurt him. Won't hurt me. He's a good looking boy. I'll bet by now there's some degenerate who's seen him in public that has gone home later and jerked off while thinking about him.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
That’s really interesting. You’re the first person I’ve ever met to have that.
Did your mum drink or smoke when having you?
Is your father boneless?
Did you have orthodontic care growing up?
Did you not eat enough food when growing etc?
all no , ive got braces rn and they made my palate bigger and more forward growth

my mom took good care when she had me , ate a lot of red meat during pregnancy

maybe i have to go through puberty

my brothers jaw and chin was also shit after puberty it become better

dad has a chico tier skull size and a huge chin , only bad bones are his orbitals and forehead not projected

and my aunt was a stacy in her prime with also big zygos

whats interesting I already mog my brother while he has a better jaw

my chin is decent thats all

• +1
Reactions: greycel
when the fashion industry is making more and more revealing clothes, you posting your gf/wife on your instagram for your whole social circle and high school / uni mates to see is the most cucked thing you can do

what you want mike from your lab practicals to see your girlfriends chest while she is wearing some new jew designed bra that shows her full boob shape?

want your neighbors to see her thighs when you post her while you went on a picnic party and she is wearing a dress in hot weather?

wanna sit in the corner and jerk off while a bull rattles her much?

@HarrierDuBois
It depends what she is wearing, I would never in a million years post a pic of my gf in a bikini but I would post a pic of me and her in winter as then there’s nothing revealing

tbh i don’t like the hijab look on girls

but if you let your girlfriend have a phone let alone social media its joever for you
i dont like the hijab too, niqab is a must :blackpill: