Prom Night and Big Losses

Pride

Pride

girl next door maxxing
SOUNDTRACK

PROM WITH LEGIT STACY
Now over the last day or so I have taken some hard hitting L's. There were points in my life even recently where i had taken even more L's but despite only really taking a couple, they all hit HARD. Firstly, I went to prom this past weekend with a legitamete stacylite-stacy. This is the most attractive girl I have ever seen IRL and she has a rep for being a "bop" (corny ik). But essentially she gives me no play that entire night. I stressed about prom just for what? Did not get any type of action at all just slight respect boosts from guys and girls ig at my school?

BECKYS>STACYS
2nd, This mtb who i just really really really really want and like a lot has me on delivered for 22 hours. Its a snap but still VERY BAD. I made a thread regarding her, myself and my friend a couple days ago. TLDR, She curved my friend and essentially wanted me but now shes also curving me..

FANTASY IS OVER
3rd I OFFICALLY HAVE 0 SHOT OF GETTING MY OLD TALKING STAGE FROM SEPTEMBER-OCTOBER BACK. I am screwed, i span back on her and snapped her today and im on deliverd for around 4 hours. She also went to prom with a different guy and didn't even look at me once all night. Wtf am i supposed to do??? I literally am losing every girl I GENUINLEY WANT LIKE FUARKKKKKKK.
2x02 Out of Touch - 174 - Jacob Elordi Web // Photogallery

Shorter thread,

Pride
Euphoria' star Jacob Elordi talks Nate's breakdown: 'I was bleeding'

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: silencio and lemonnz
SOUNDTRACK

PROM WITH LEGIT STACY
Now over the last day or so I have taken some hard hitting L's. There were points in my life even recently where i had taken even more L's but despite only really taking a couple, they all hit HARD. Firstly, I went to prom this past weekend with a legitamete stacylite-stacy. This is the most attractive girl I have ever seen IRL and she has a rep for being a "bop" (corny ik). But essentially she gives me no play that entire night. I stressed about prom just for what? Did not get any type of action at all just slight respect boosts from guys and girls ig at my school?

BECKYS>STACYS
2nd, This mtb who i just really really really really want and like a lot has me on delivered for 22 hours. Its a snap but still VERY BAD. I made a thread regarding her, myself and my friend a couple days ago. TLDR, She curved my friend and essentially wanted me but now shes also curving me..

FANTASY IS OVER
3rd I OFFICALLY HAVE 0 SHOT OF GETTING MY OLD TALKING STAGE FROM SEPTEMBER-OCTOBER BACK. I am screwed, i span back on her and snapped her today and im on deliverd for around 4 hours. She also went to prom with a different guy and didn't even look at me once all night. Wtf am i supposed to do??? I literally am losing every girl I GENUINLEY WANT LIKE FUARKKKKKKK.
2x02 Out of Touch - 174 - Jacob Elordi Web // Photogallery

Shorter thread,

Pride
Euphoria' star Jacob Elordi talks Nate's breakdown: 'I was bleeding'' star Jacob Elordi talks Nate's breakdown: 'I was bleeding'

I don't know about your school but in mine I doubt that a lot of the prom couples fucked

Some of them just went a long with somebody so they could say they had a date. This is despite them not really being interested in each other

goated soundtrack