Proof this forum has become very normie

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

Cupid’s best friend.
Back when I joined logging on Saturday morning was the best. All the schizo ramblings from incels rotting home yet another Friday were fresh.

Now when I log on all the threads Saturday morning are ass. Niggas on this forum are prolly out with their friends and fam. Good for them. Sad for the forum.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, poopoohead, HTN_Mentalcel and 9 others
Forum will prob be back up to speed late next Month or so when everyone is Home for the Summer

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, M-1014 and AspiringMogger
Another reason why people complain about the forum being bad is because most of things people are
regurgitating today was already said on here years ago and so it's just a recycle bin at this point

I mostly just lurk and react to shit lol

• +1
Reactions: jinnu, AspiringMogger, Clqs and 3 others
There are too many teenagers, only a 23+ year old rotter who has been locked in his cave for several years can create a magnificent and creative post

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Yliaster, Tabula Rasa, AspiringMogger and 1 other person
i am a neet for 4 years now.

Only 4 years? Mirin.
im ending it soon, shackles of my subhumanity will be alleviated, i will become a jewish overlord. i know it

• So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Back when I joined logging on Saturday morning was the best. All the schizo ramblings from incels rotting home yet another Friday were fresh.

Now when I log on all the threads Saturday morning are ass. Niggas on this forum are prolly out with their friends and fam. Good for them. Sad for the forum.
Make org incel again

Another reason why people complain about the forum being bad is because most of things people are
regurgitating today was already said on here years ago and so it's just a recycle bin at this point

I mostly just lurk and react to shit lol
This is what anecdotes of peoples lives are way more interesting to read. Supposedly these looksmaxxers and blackpillers are high IQ, but they can’t string 5 coherent sentences together:trepidation:

They are arabs.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger