Racepill: everyone is a jeet

I just jeeted all over my screen :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

• Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers
You mean LTN at best. A weak LTN, but that’s an overrate in my opinion. I still have bug eyes, jew nose and a unibrow. Plus I’m too brown.
Mate ur lightskin I swr u posted a pic of ur hands

• JFL
South Asians: pajeets

This is the politically correct version. No double slurs like “spicjeets,” or “niggerjeets.” That’s not acceptable.
Literally contradicting yourself

thank u for explanation but how are africans/europeans jeets if they aint asian?
No problem. And because everyone is some kind of pajeet. :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: Eďo_
I don't believe you

i've seen part of ur face, i doubt ur the subhuman you claim to be

prolly a LTN at worst

PM me ur full face i'm curious

i have a feeling ur a schizo mentalcel
Him and secular Islamist are polar opposites , secular Islamist still thinks he’s gna get a Stacy at 30 yrs old and 5 7 whilst this guy acts like he’s completely deformed when he’s not because he gets complimented randomly on the tube 😭

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, yeeyeeslayer and M-1014
Doesn't the pa in jeet stand for Paki or am I wrong
If I'm not it's a double slur
No haha, but since everyone says all South Asians are the same, I thought pajeet alone would have sufficed. Alternatively pakjeet can be used if you aim it at Pakistanis specifically, but I thought I’d limit it to geographical groups.

• +1
Reactions: M-1014
Him and secular Islamist are polar opposites , secular Islamist still thinks he’s gna get a Stacy at 30 yrs old and 5 7 whilst this guy acts like he’s completely deformed when he’s not because he gets complimented randomly on the tube 😭
i saw a glimpse of the lower half of his face and he's not even that bad?

swr he's mentally ill

+ yeah secularislamist is a standardcel who won't settle for anything less than a western born med passing middle eastern stacy

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea
Same skin colour as me brah If u think u are too brown means I’m too brown aswell over 😭
We are brownbois but you mog me to death and aren’t doomed to be a virginbhai forever.

i saw a glimpse of the lower half of his face and he's not even that bad?

swr he's mentally ill

+ yeah secularislamist is a standardcel who won't settle for anything less than a western born med passing middle eastern stacy
You didn’t see my jew nose, bug eyes and unibrow.

@yeeyeeslayer btw bhai what’s ur lookslevel what have people on here Rated u ?

@yeeyeeslayer btw bhai what’s ur lookslevel what have people on here Rated u ?
why JFL

there's 1 person who's seen my face and he rated me a high MTN although realistically i think i think i'm below that

Have u shown anyone here ur full face or nah if so what did they rate u
No but I did meet someone and he confirmed I’m subhuman. :feelsgah:

• Love it
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
  • JFL
No but I did meet someone and he confirmed I’m subhuman. :feelsgah:
Knowing u bhai he probs called u mtn or higher and u gaslit him saying ur trucel 600 times until he gave up

• JFL
Knowing u bhai he probs called u mtn or higher and u gaslit him saying ur trucel 600 times until he gave up
No bhai, he just has very high standards but I think he’s realistic. Not being white with good bones = subhuman.

he literally admitted to getting iois from girls :lul::lul:

girl : gengar your so cute can i please fuck you

gengar : no im 2 psl subhuman trust me you don't want to

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea and Michael Myers
he literally admitted to getting iois from girls :lul::lul:
They’re not IOIs, they look at me sometimes because they think “how can someone be this ugly?” And sometimes they’re smiling at me because they think “aw this guy is so ugly, if I smile at him it will brighten his day, teehee!” It’s meaningless if you’re truecel like me.

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead
girl : gengar your so cute can i please fuck you

gengar : no im subhuman trust me you don't want to
That sounds exactly like what I would say but not a single woman would beg to get railed by me.

They’re not IOIs, they look at me sometimes because they think “how can someone be this ugly?” And sometimes they’re smiling at me because they think “aw this guy is so ugly, if I smile at him it will brighten his day, teehee!” It’s meaningless if you’re truecel like me.
Girls are not nice to ugly guys lol

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Girls are not nice to ugly guys lol
They are if they are absolute strangers or they see you often (i.e. at school). There are still women with common decency left, bhai. Trust me I’m ugly as hell, that’s why I got rejected. They had nothing else to judge me by.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
South Asians: pajeets
West/North Europeans: cumjeets
Africans: slavejeets
Turks: turkjeets/kebabjeets
Arabs: sandjeets/ISISjeets
Latinos: tacojeets
Eastern Europeans: slavjeets

This is the politically correct version. No double slurs like “spicjeets,” or “niggerjeets.” That’s not acceptable.
fjordjeet

• +1
They are if they are absolute strangers or they see you often (i.e. at school). There are still women with common decency left, bhai. Trust me I’m ugly as hell, that’s why I got rejected. They had nothing else to judge me by.
How many girls have rejected u outright bhai

How many girls have rejected u outright bhai
4 :feelsbadman:. 1st one I walked up to a random LTB asked for her number, she said no thanks :lul:. 2nd one I thought liked me but she rejected me after 2 years. 3rd one wanted nothing to with me, not even speak to me. 4th one ghosted me.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
4 :feelsbadman:. 1st one I walked up to a random LTB asked for her number, she said no thanks :lul:. 2nd one I thought liked me but she rejected me after 2 years. 3rd one wanted nothing to with me, not even speak to me. 4th one ghosted me.
4 in ur 28 yrs of living bhai that’s not a lot

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
4 in ur 28 yrs of living bhai that’s not a lot
I don’t care about the first two but the third one I liked the longest so that one really stung. First one I didn’t even like but she rejected me anyway (since she didn’t give me her number, jfl). I really thought the second one liked me because I was crossing boundaries and for the longest time she didn’t seem to mind as she would giggle. Last one was online. :feelswah:

turks - roachjeets

• JFL
@Michael Myers nigga how did your cock grow another 0.2 inches I remember when you said it was 7.0
I keep hearing that @Michael Myers is a cockologist around this forum , I would love to transform my dickletism , im a lengthcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Diarrhoea, Michael Myers and northern mogger
I keep hearing that @Michael Myers is a cockologist around this forum , I would love to transform my dickletism , im a lengthcel
Bhai, average range is ideal. Unless you’ve got a micropenis or a macropenis you got nothing to worry about.

• Love it
Reactions: edodalic29