RANK WHITE GIRLS IN ORDER OF ATTRACTIVENESS

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: capybar, thecel, Kamui and 1 other person
you can 100% tell who fucks on here just by looking at the ratings tbh
I don’t fuck (currently anyways) but some of these niggas are just low key queers lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, Deleted member 19453, thecel and 2 others
I don’t fuck (currently anyways) but some of these niggas are just low key queers lol
It's not even that they're low key, we literally have @thecel rating these women. They're full on open about being homosexual.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, thecel and Kamui
It's not even that they're low key, we literally have @thecel rating these women. They're full on open about being homosexual.
Thecel isn’t homosexual he’s just a cross dresser

• JFL
Reactions: murdah, Deleted member 19453, thecel and 1 other person
4 > 6 > 3 > 2 > 1 > 8 > 7 > 5 > 9

Copers gonna cope.

6 is just my type I know she's not objectively better than other girls, but I like exactly girls like that except that uee. She is imo still better looking than 1, 8, 7, 5 and 9.

5 and 9 are both mtb, jfl at ranking 9 the best, she has awful eye area, coloring and big forehead, but I'll take 5 over 9 10/10 times.

7 is literally blurred so idk if boneless so I ranked her low. She probably looks better though, but I don't see her fogging 8 either way.

Imo 8 has better face than 1 but 1 looks bad af so she is ranked better, I don't fuck with skellies. To be honest 2 and 3 are tied to me, both look cute as hell, but 3 looks higher class and more feminine so I rank her better.

4 is giga feminine so fogs everyone.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: murdah, Deleted member 19453, Kamui and 1 other person
6>3>2>>4>1>9>7>5>6

• JFL
Reactions: capybar and Deleted member 19453
Btw for people saying 2 looks like a child, she looks 16-17 young, 7 looks literally prepubescent.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and murdah
6>3>2>>4>1>9>7>5>8 sorry corrected it

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral
Imo 6, 3 and 2 are indeed close. But 4 fogs and I have no idea how you got 9 so high. Also 8 is literally top 3 psl wise, just does not have hair.
6>3>2>>4>1>9>7>5>8 sorry corrected it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and Deleted member 19453
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
Imo 6, 3 and 2 are indeed close. But 4 fogs and I have no idea how you got 9 so high. Also 8 is literally top 3 psl wise, just does not have hair.
4 is mid, she just has eye color halo, 9 is cute with freckles. Also 8 looks like a man so she was last for me

• JFL
3>4>9>2>5>7>6>1>8

• JFL
Btw for people saying 2 looks like a child, she looks 16-17 young, 7 looks literally prepubescent.
“Pedophile” :soy:, while the girl looks fully developed and of age

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and murdah
7 > 4 > 6 > 9 > 3 > 8 > 1 > 5 > 2

• +1
white is so beautiful

• +1
7 > 4 > 6 > 9 > 3 > 8 > 1 > 5 > 2
Jfl at ranking 7 highest and 2 lowest. 2 is terafogger compared to 7. I'll guess than exaxtly 0 of people ranking 7 high are white.

• JFL
@capybara tell me your race

• +1
MOGGED ALL THESE NIGGERS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadmanwalking, to_stop_da_cope and Deleted member 19453
middle east
pale af, paler than 99% of white
Does not matter, exactly what I thought. No white person ranks 7 better. Her body is good but face looks ltb in white areas. Don't mean to insult you btw, I suspect you don't live in white majority area.

• JFL
Any of them got nudes?

• JFL
Does not matter, exactly what I thought. No white person ranks 7 better. Her body is good but face looks ltb in white areas. Don't mean to insult you btw, I suspect you don't live in white majority area.
I never gave my ranking in this thread. I might rank them later but I find most of them extremely hot so its hard for me. Her face looks a little monkey but her body is great and I really like youthfulness ~15yo.

My town is 80%+ white I live in one of the richest counties in america (top 20, only takes a few seconds to find it on the wikipedia page for richest counties) The people in my school have top tier genetics and are rich af its crazy. Most girls are htb+, there are tons of stacylites. When I go to other schools, there is a noticeable difference between the average attractiveness for my school and other schools.

I never gave my ranking in this thread. I might rank them later but I find most of them extremely hot so its hard for me. Her face looks a little monkey but her body is great and I really like youthfulness ~15yo.

My town is 80%+ white I live in one of the richest counties in america (top 20, only takes a few seconds to find it on the wikipedia page for richest counties) The people in my school have top tier genetics and are rich af its crazy. Most girls are htb+, there are tons of stacylites. When I go to other schools, there is a noticeable difference between the average attractiveness for my school and other schools.
Okay, I believe you but still can't get over the fact that you think 2 looks worse than 7. I challenge you to make a thread to rate the 7th girl's face only and make a poll. I bet she won't get higher than mtb, if I'm correct your signature becomes "SlavicGeneral cums in my mouth", otherwise mine becomes "capybara cums in my mouth". Fine?

• JFL
Okay, I believe you but still can't get over the fact that you think 2 looks worse than 7. I challenge you to make a thread to rate the 7th girl's face only and make a poll. I bet she won't get higher than mtb, if I'm correct your signature becomes "SlavicGeneral cums in my mouth", otherwise mine becomes "capybara cums in my mouth". Fine?
no I agree with you, 2 fogs 7 into oblivion face wise, but I FUCKING LOVE ASS SO MUCH
psl does not equal smv

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral and Corleone
Best:

• JFL
6 most attractive and maybe 3 is second best, everyone else is equal to me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and try2beme
4 > 2 > 5 > 6 > 1 > 3 > 9 > 8 > 7.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and capybar
Idc about others but 6 fogs so hard its not even close, 7 too

• +1
Is this a prank thread, are they trannies, look again at the photos people, something feels off!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: capybar, deadmanwalking, Deleted member 19453 and 1 other person
Trannies

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gonthar and Deleted member 19453
Is this a prank thread, are they trannies, look again at the photos people, something feels off!
fuck he got me, isnt 4 lauren de graaf tho?

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar and Deleted member 19453
no they aren’t trannies

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar and capybar
7 SOOO CUTE :aheago: :aheago: :owo::owo:

• +1
  • JFL