• +1
Reactions: murdah, zura, Diarrhoea and 3 others
need raters that aren’t retarded

Future meeks @Blackgymmax ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, murdah, greywind and 6 others
uh no lol
What made you blackpilled? How did you realise that looks are everything and that you may:feelshah: be too fat and need to lose weight

• Hmm...
Reactions: nword49
What made you blackpilled? How did you realise that looks are everything and that you may:feelshah: be too fat and need to lose weight
a little self reflection and thinking made me realize i may perhaps be a little overweight and ugly and may need to drop the fork. i discovered this forum off of tiktok and thought it would help with my ascension. why ask

• +1
Reactions: copingtoohardrn and Charisma
a little self reflection and thinking made me realize i may perhaps be a little overweight and ugly and may need to drop the fork. i discovered this forum off of tiktok and thought it would help with my ascension. why ask
I got blackpilled when I visited my older brother in dorms for a couple of days and saw how every bitch wanted chads and subhumans got left behind, was 17-18 at the time

Losing weight was the biggest looksmax I did, I see myself in you and I hope that you make it

nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Mog3D, poopoohead and 3 others
I got blackpilled when I visited my older brother in dorms for a couple of days and saw how every bitch wanted chads and subhumans got left behind, was 17-18 at the time

Losing weight was the biggest looksmax I did, I see myself in you and I hope that you make it

nigga
do you have any before and after pics of you dropping the fork in pm could use some decent lifefuel rn

• +1
Reactions: Charisma

nigga
+ realistically do you think i could 'make it'? do you see any potential?

• +1
I support your leanmaxxing journey bro keep it up you look already debloated
i have been on the fork dropping diet for like 2 weeks now i have just been shitposting

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
I think you have potential, try to get to 10-15% bf

• +1
Reactions: antony 726
high potential unfortunately, type of nigga to lose weight and turn narcy over his new looks

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
Mtn for sure but maybe higher I can't tell due to high bf
no one can rate me accurately and the amount of ratings that i get that are completely contradictory are too many to count so i'll take this as a sign that i am just too fat at the moment and stop asking for ratings until i lean down

• +1
Reactions: DOHC, Mog3D, lowiqNormie and 1 other person
high potential unfortunately, type of nigga to lose weight and turn narcy over his new looks
probably. i am already narcy and cannot stop looking at myself in the mirror, sometimes i delude myself into thinking i am genuinely good looking. if i was beautiful i'd probably be mega narcy to be honest. but i know my face will change immensely throughout leanmaxxing so no point thinking about it, or continuing to analyze myself or my facial features. the only thing i can do that is guaranteed to ascend me is dropping the fork and stepping on the treadmill so i can't waste time doing that gay shit

• +1
probably. i am already narcy and cannot stop looking at myself in the mirror, sometimes i delude myself into thinking i am genuinely good looking. if i was beautiful i'd probably be mega narcy to be honest. but i know my face will change immensely throughout leanmaxxing so no point thinking about it, or continuing to analyze myself or my facial features. the only thing i can do that is guaranteed to ascend me is dropping the fork and stepping on the treadmill so i can't waste time doing that gay shit
+ the amount of time longer i continue to spend obese will objectively stunt my growth and i'm still fairly early into puberty so all the more reason to lose weight if i do not want to be subhuman forever

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
  • +1
what is good about my eye area
your only flaws are the eyebrows (easily fixable with minox) , and a bit of dark circles you have to work on that too , everything else is optimal eye shape/color , hooding , eyelashes

your only flaws are the eyebrows (easily fixable with minox) , and a bit of dark circles you have to work on that too , everything else is optimal eye shape/color , hooding , eyelashes
so, my eye area would be ideal/near perfect with basic softmaxxes?

• +1
lifefuel because eye area is law but yeah predictable since both of my parents have chad/stacy eye areas. i carry my dads eyes but without as a positive degree of a tilt and less UEE and my mother’s is probably the most ideal

• +1
lifefuel because eye area is law but yeah predictable since both of my parents have chad/stacy eye areas. i carry my dads eyes but without as a positive degree of a tilt and less UEE and my mother’s is probably the most ideal
I tell you this because i ascended from suhuman to at least mtn and i don't have nearly as good eye area , if you're bones reveal to be good you're on your way to chadlite/chad ascension i've seen your other pics in dms and i predict you will need rhino and genio but they are easy surgeries anyway and you should def wait you're leanmaxxed because your nose will shrink naturally with fat loss

Don’t do jojo diets such as water fast, find a maintainable diet

nigga

I tell you this because i ascended from suhuman to at least mtn and i don't have nearly as good eye area , if you're bones reveal to be good you're on your way to chadlite/chad ascension i've seen your other pics in dms and i predict you will need rhino and genio but they are easy surgeries anyway and you should def wait you're leanmaxxed because your nose will shrink naturally with fat loss
rhino i doubt i need because i’ve seen my mom’s nose from when she was 5’4” and 275lbs and it actually looks the exact same as mine but more caucasoid structure of course so i’m not very worried.

genioplasty i will more than certainly need to ascend even close to that level though as my chin is visibly recessed and descends my side profile horribly. my jaw is also narrow so i may need implants

chin unironically looks like this from the side. genio will ascend me hard after i lean down

• +1
Don’t do jojo diets such as water fast, find a maintainable diet

nigga
i’ve been on a 1200 calorie deficit as of recent i’ve decided to maintain but i’m just trying to do intermittent

• +1
Because you are fat bro
i would like to think i am intelligent enough to realize that starving myself for extended periods of time would not yield good results in the end

i would like to think i am intelligent enough to realize that starving myself for extended periods of time would not yield good results in the end
At least be on a calore deficit then. These small fastings wont do shit if you eat like shit for the rest of the time.

So much potential but your fat ass wouldn't stop eating

• So Sad
At least be on a calore deficit then. These small fastings wont do shit if you eat like shit for the rest of the time.
again, i’d like to think i’m intelligent enough to realize that fasting and going on a calorie deficit would mean nothing if i picked the fork back up and ate papa johs and hot pockets when i start eating again.

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
again, i’d like to think i’m intelligent enough to realize that fasting and going on a calorie deficit would mean nothing if i picked the fork back up and ate papa johs and hot pockets when i start eating again.
Good goy stay fat and consume slop.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel