RATE MY WRISTS

Holy fuck dude ur the first genuine wristcel brother I found. Even the dudes on .is werent on my level damn.
You know who I am nigga

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Brutal. I thought it was impossible for a man to have smaller wrists than mine (6"), yours don't look smaller than mine so i think this is fake.

You know who I am nigga
Are you a curry who’s about 5’9 per chance if I have the right guy?
Brutal. I thought it was impossible for a man to have smaller wrists than mine (6"), yours don't look smaller than mine so i think this is fake.
Mine are 6 inches measured or like just under 6 Ig but they look smaller than 6 so I just through in 5.25. Plus im legit 1% or lower for people including males & females wrist size wise. Like genuinely I’ve compared my wrists to plenty of people irl to know.

Holy fuck dude ur the first genuine wristcel brother I found. Even the dudes on .is werent on my level damn.
It's suifuel. Even my mom's wrists are bigger than mine.

• So Sad
Are you a curry who’s about 5’9 per chance if I have the right guy?

Mine are 6 inches measured or like just under 6 Ig but they look smaller than 6 so I just through in 5.25. Plus im legit 1% or lower for people including males & females wrist size wise. Like genuinely I’ve compared my wrists to plenty of people irl to know.
We have the same length i'm pretty sure give or take minor differences. It's brutal wearing a t-shirt or anything that exposes your wrist/arms, suifuel actually. The worst part is you can't even train the wrist because it's a bone.

Curry 5'9 here too, IT'S OVER FOR US CURRY WRISTCELS, MAYBE WE SHOULD ROPE TOGETHER IN PROTEST
We'll lure the curries guarding the nuke controls with a white Stacy, and then we use the nukes to destroy the world:feelsohh:.

You should eat and hit the gym seriously. BMI if 17 is too low. It should be up to 20ish.

• +1
You should eat and hit the gym seriously. BMI if 17 is too low. It should be up to 20ish.
I’m going to hit the gym again and eating is an issue when u have sensory issues cuz of being non NT :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL