ur 10 get out of this forum and go play catch with ur friends

• +1
Reactions: saiya_online and greywind
what are my flaws man
• Your lower lip is bigger than your upper one;
• Your eyebrows are thin and your eyelashes are almost non-existent;
• Your face is quite puffy.

The hair looks nice, though.

Try to position your lips in a way that makes them equally distributed, i.e. not one bigger than the other.

Apply castor oil on your eyebrows and eyelashes before you go to sleep (and sleep with it on), then wash it off when you wake up. Do this for at least a week and you'll see that your eyelashes and eyebrows are thicker, brighter and longer.

Lose some face fat by going on a low-carbohydrate diet and doing physical exercises. That's it.

• Your lower lip is bigger than your upper one;
• Your eyebrows are thin and your eyelashes are almost non-existent;
• Your face is quite puffy.

The hair looks nice, though.

Try to position your lips in a way that makes them equally distributed, i.e. not one bigger than the other.

Apply castor oil on your eyebrows and eyelashes before you go to sleep (and sleep with it on), then wash it off when you wake up. Do this for at least a week and you'll see that your eyelashes and eyebrows are thicker, brighter and longer.

Lose some face fat by going on a low-carbohydrate diet and doing physical exercises. That's it.
ive tried to position my lips better but it just makes me look retarded😭
im currently in an agressive cut (lost around 4kg so far) so im working on my puffiness and thanks for the compliment on hair ill make sure to get me sum castor oil

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
ive tried to position my lips better but it just makes me look retarded😭
im currently in an agressive cut (lost around 4kg so far) so im working on my puffiness and thanks for the compliment on hair ill make sure to get me sum castor oil

Overall, you look cute (no homo). You shouldn't have trouble attracting girls. Or are you?

• +1
Reactions: bingustik
Too young to tell. Big flaws right now, are philtrum too long, narrow bigonial width. Almost certainly will gain bone mass over the next 2 years, stay 14-20 bf% supplement K2, biotin and probably will end up HTN.

Too young to tell. Big flaws right now, are philtrum too long, narrow bigonial width. Almost certainly will gain bone mass over the next 2 years, stay 14-20 bf% supplement K2, biotin and probably will end up HTN.
how much bf do u think i am based on my face

ltn

• +1
Ltn cucked by ratios

• +1
@maxxmclooks lil brother

Absolutely absolutely ltn

• +1
MTN

• JFL
Reactions: dervw4cenks
Almost zero dymorphism, Lacks frame, chin, and overall face bones, Carried by colouring, hair and soft features, You look underdeveloped for your age. But could be late bloomer issues also, How tall are you?

• +1
lol

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-05-16 at 3.45.17 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-05-16 at 3.45.17 PM.png
    198.3 KB · Views: 0
Almost zero dymorphism, Lacks frame, chin, and overall face bones, Carried by colouring, hair and soft features, You look underdeveloped for your age. But could be late bloomer issues also, How tall are you?
170cm

• So Sad
Reactions: ChadOrDeath
mtn

hair is not your issue, your dogshit philtrum and nonexistant upper lips are bigger issues

• +1
Mtn

• +1
got a perm done today, too tight curls imo

Man I hope I'm not getting too old for this forum cause I'm looking at a fucking baby right now.

• JFL
Reactions: bingustik and irkedphaggot
Hit puberty nigga you look like my aunt btw:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rileyma10 and bingustik
Ltn

• +1
You're cute but psl wise you're def ltn. You're cute tho

• +1