Raw meat cures everything

IAMNOTANINCEL

IAMNOTANINCEL

MGTOW
After starting eating raw meat in mid 2023
I have no acne, no seborrheic dermatitis, no depression, no bloating, more energy and no ED

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Clown Show, Deleted member 22918, Sprinkles and 2 others
I have no acne, no seborrheic dermatitis, no depression, no bloating, more energy and no ED
Same here brother. Truly miracle

Same here brother. Truly miracle
Denzel Washington GIF

• +1
Reactions: DoII
Are u being fr?

Try it out
Everyone who eats raw meat reports the same
I already do and like all things it's multifaceted. High meat consumption(regardless if raw or not) is one way to help with gut biome but there's still much more to this.

• Hmm...
Reactions: JCaesar
I already do and like all things it's multifaceted. High meat consumption(regardless if raw or not) is one way to help with gut biome but there's still much more to this.
Would all the hormones and vaccines cattle get nowadays make it dangerous to eat just any grocery meat raw?

Would all the hormones and vaccines cattle get nowadays make it dangerous to eat just any grocery meat raw?
Yes eat wild animals if you can
If you cant get free range unvaxxed meat

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar and thereallegend
which meat in particular?

you just take it out the bag/freezer and eat it right there?
Raw organs mostly
Just whatever my body asks for at the moment
Wild animals and farmed animals and their products from good sources

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Depends, ask the butcher where he gets it
It would need to not have vaccines right? Cause he has to abide by the vaccine laws on the cattle needing to have some and such

How do you make sure it's not parasitic

you ate my raw meat nigga

How do you make sure it's not parasitic
High quality meat doesnt have parasites
And parasites only eat food humans arent supposed to eat so they wont stay

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and shabby890
Kind of. But animals store most of the toxins in fat and organs, so you won't get sick if you go on a trip to a place with no meat sources and eat lean muscle meat whole you're there.
Farmed fish though - pure poison.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Need do what aajonus says its not gonna work bro

Need do what aajonus says its not gonna work bro
It already worked for me. Didn't your read it? It cured all my mental and skin problems.
Aajonus tells you to drink vegetable juice ffs

It already worked for me. Didn't your read it? It cured all my mental and skin problems.
Aajonus tells you to drink vegetable juice ffs
Do what aajonus says if not u gonna have diseases u not even detoxed it means nothing that u eat raw meat without detox its gonna take 40 years to detox if u do what aajonus says it takes only 4-10 y and first learn what celery does

This is cherrypicked post. A guy named Frank Tufano ate raw meat for a while and got severe health problems in his gut.
I understand that raw meat is healthier but atleast cook the outside to remove the bacteria, the inside can be raw.

I am not on a 100% raw meat diet, because sadly I don't have access to quality sources, but I implemented a high fat diet(meat, animal fat, raw eggs, butter) and I have never felt better in my life. I would also frequently eat rare steak.