Realistically how much bloat does a day of overeating cause - need high iq niggas

horsefacin

horsefacin

#proana #thinspo #genshinyaoir34
On god the regret of fucking up a pizza is like post nut clarity x20 jfl. i aim for 600-1200 cals a day and i think im just shy of 3000 just from that pizza and my regular meals. i have really bad bdd so ill see (unrealistically) insane differences in facial bloat and structure from day to day and its really frustrating so id like to ask what the realistic and unbiased impact of this kind of thing would be, and how long it would take to get back to normal

Last edited:
Why you eating a little girl amount of calories daily

• +1
Reactions: sirmimbing and silencio
Why you eating a little girl amount of calories daily
y are u being a nosy ass nigga asking irrelevant questions instead of the one i asked

• +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants
Why you scpmaxxing

On god the regret of fucking up a pizza is like post nut clarity x20 jfl. i aim for 600-1200 cals a day and i think im just shy of 3000 just from that pizza and my regular meals. i have really bad bdd so ill see (realistically) insane differences in facial bloat and structure from day to day and its really frustrating so id like to ask what the realistic and unbiased impact of this kind of thing would be, and how long it would take to get back to normal
you're either fat or retarded to think over eating causes noticable bloat.
This autism has to stop, if you want to stay lean, then don't over eat.
If you want to stay barett tier anorexic then dont eat at all.
there's no way to twist it so you can cope

• +1
Reactions: horsefacin