Short answer, does fapping stunt height growth?

Weter

Weter

Gold
title

• +1
Reactions: nofap
NO.
BUT MASTURBATION MORE THAN 2-3 TIMES A WEEK IS STILL BAD FOR YOU

• Woah
Reactions: greycel
if you do it too much take zinc or some shit but unless you're fapping 10 times a day it wont stunt shit

apparently semen is full of zinc so if youre a giga coomer you sorta deplete yoour zinc stores
i jerk off like 1-2 a week, i take 50 mg of zinc before sleep.

is that bad?

• JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: gr34ter, Lonenely sigma, MA_ascender and 1 other person
i jerk off like 1-2 a week, i take 50 mg of zinc before sleep.

is that bad?
Jerk off 2 times a day, if you are unable to do so, your libido is fucked, its over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gr34ter, Lonenely sigma, MA_ascender and 1 other person
I heard also musturbation if done not in excess (less then 3 times a day) doesnt stunt growth and provides better morning wood through small testerone boosts in the morning, can we all agree on this?

its for losers, real men fuck whores (or they dont)
"real men fuck whores" (women find 80% of men ugly and will report harassment to police if approached) dont forget about feminists and "im just a lesbian:feelsuhh:"

"real men fuck whores" (women find 80% of men ugly and will report harassment to police if approached) dont forget about feminists and "im just a lesbian:feelsuhh:"
too bad jerk off with your greasy fingers and prove you're a failure

wow, what hypocrisy is that. you said a few days ago what should I fap to. just kys lol
huh? show me the thread i had someone else on my account too also im a loser yes but that doesnt change the point of whether it does or does not make you a loser idiot (it does)

huh? show me the thread i had someone else on my account too also im a loser yes but that doesnt change the point of whether it does or does not make you a loser idiot (it does)
Classic lies lol, and fapping doesn't make you a loser. It has no bad side effects and wont stunt growth or anything

keeps ur prolactin and estro lvls low, raised prolactin lowers estro so jerk off
Prolactin lowers T and lowers estrogen but yeah it doesn't matter because prolactin increase is for 30 mins

Finally dont need to use AI, thank GOD we discovered FAPPING IS NEW HEIGHTMAX META
no nigga fapping is normal its when u don't fap you get abnormal lvls, fapping will just keep ur lvls stable and normal, does not replace an AI

Prolactin lowers T and lowers estrogen but yeah it doesn't matter because prolactin increase is for 30 mins
the prolactin increase of no fap is not 30mins?, I'm talking about low prolactin = high T, you want low prolactin, high prolactin will cause you gyno and a bunch of other sides, this is also why MK-677 CAN lead to a chain of effects and lowering T

the prolactin increase of no fap is not 30mins?, I'm talking about low prolactin = high T, you want low prolactin, high prolactin will cause you gyno and a bunch of other sides, this is also why MK-677 CAN lead to a chain of effects and lowering T
fap increases prolactin, nofap does. and fap prolactin is temporary

No, it doesn't.

Provide a reason

Source? and why?
can you show me a source that says taking a shit more than 2 times a day does not cause colon cancer ?

No need to show source to negate such an absurd claim like "masturbation causes stunted growth". it is well proven that post ejaculatory hormonal fluctuations last too little to have any impact on the general function of endocrine system.

can you show me a source that says taking a shit more than 2 times a day does not cause colon cancer ?

No need to show source to negate such an absurd claim like "masturbation causes stunted growth". it is well proven that post ejaculatory hormonal fluctuations last too little to have any impact on the general function of endocrine system.
ok is taking a shit and fapping the same thing retard

op dont listen tiktokfags it fucks your androgen receptors so badly and some peoples androgen receptors are more sensitive dont do it

ok is taking a shit and fapping the same thing retard
If retaining your semen made you taller all priests would be nba players and i'd be fucking 5'6 instead of 6'2 cuz i was busting nuts 5 times a day during puberty.

Masturbation is not good for sexual or mental health but there is not a single proof that it effects height growth..

Height is one of the places where the blackpill truly shows itself, it is PURE GENETICS.

If retaining your semen made you taller all priests would be nba players and i'd be fucking 5'6 instead of 6'2 cuz i was busting nuts 5 times a day during puberty.

Masturbation is not good for sexual or mental health but there is not a single proof that it effects height growth..

Height is one of the places where the blackpill truly shows itself, it is PURE GENETICS.
i never said fapping affect hwight growth lol if anything makes u taller bc lowstress or nothing

Abstaining makes you marginally taller, but genetics still dominate...Still in modernity one must avoid this. There is a great lesson in the universe 25 experiment "Other males, a group Calhoun termed “the beautiful ones,” never sought sex and never fought—they just ate, slept, and groomed, wrapped in narcissistic introspection."

Abstaining makes you marginally taller, but genetics still dominate...Still in modernity one must avoid this. There is a great lesson in the universe 25 experiment "Other males, a group Calhoun termed “the beautiful ones,” never sought sex and never fought—they just ate, slept, and groomed, wrapped in narcissistic introspection."
20% of men get 90% of women, impossible not to fap if you have a genetical face bone disorder that is not my fault and it costs 20k to get a high risk surgery after 18 years old.

I suffer every day because of my class 3 underbite and i am alredy fully aware and do not care that no female will ever have feelings to me, they will just see me as a creep because of what i look like, but as i said i accepted that and am not mad about that, i am deeply depressed that my whole life and any person i interact with doesnt take me seriously nor respects me…. I do my best to be a polite, kind and a honest guy but i am treated like the scum of the Earth.

Each day i feel more and more betrayed by the society and lose the sense of life.
Probably i am better off doing my second attempt to suicide

Bimax really not that risky there are 0 deaths in the past 10 years in developed countries. Only real risk is nerve damage but it's whatever. If ur class iii can have it covered by insurance. There are unfixable falios, but class iii underbite is not one of them and you are likely to ascend.