Should I try expanding my palate.

twra

twra

Iron
I believe my palate is narrow. New to looksmaxxing (unfortunately), noticed wide palate in Jordan Barrett's facial morning routine.
IMG 20231031 235248 874

compared to mine :')
IMG 20231031 234741 453

(yes, chipped my tooth when younger (retarded npc)).

I used to have braces for 2 years. Got them off early 2 years ago. Stopped wearing retainer for a while (now it doesn't fit). I'm pissed I got braces early due to seeing everyone everywhere saying that it receeds the maxilla. I think my maxilla is recessed too due to my prominent smile lines (although, I have had them all my life).

Does anyone know if widening my palate is better for me and muh looks and harmony, and does anyone know how? I'll ask my orthodontist if there is any way I can widen my palate if you bros think it'll do me good (I want a pearly white rockstar smile sooo badd).

Oh, is my palate narrow or normal?

All pls help, tag ppl that know this stuff pls.

-Darkened my image due to teeth appearing yellow

Last edited:
It is very narrow.

Really? :'/. what do you suggest I do?
It depends on ur long term goals. I guess you haven't looked into what surgeries exist yet, are you interested in only widening ur palate as your main goal for yourself? Or are you also interested in getting jaw surgery in the near future or implants?
There is the possibility of doing a SARPE with any orthodontist or a MSE that will widen your palate, but it's also important to say it can cause asymmetries to worsen and widen ur nose.

It depends on ur long term goals. I guess you haven't looked into what surgeries exist yet, are you interested in only widening ur palate as your main goal for yourself? Or are you also interested in getting jaw surgery in the near future or implants?
There is the possibility of doing a SARPE with any orthodontist or a MSE that will widen your palate, but it's also important to say it can cause asymmetries to worsen and widen ur nose.
Did braces narrow my palate? I don't want anything fake inside of me (just my moral thinking), so implants aren't available for me (unless I lose myself in the process). Can I do MSE or palate expander then invisalign (retainer) to widen the palate, or will doing so ruin my overall facial harmony?

Did braces narrow my palate? I don't want anything fake inside of me (just my moral thinking), so implants aren't available for me (unless I lose myself in the process). Can I do MSE or palate expander then invisalign (retainer) to widen the palate, or will doing so ruin my overall facial harmony?
MSE and other palate expanders generally cause significant changes from like 10mm+ of expansion, but it varies per person.
I'll dm you, wait a sec.

its average don't worry about it

I believe my palate is narrow. New to looksmaxxing (unfortunately), noticed wide palate in Jordan Barrett's facial morning routine.
View attachment 2523611
compared to mine :')
View attachment 2523612
(yes, chipped my tooth when younger (retarded npc)).

I used to have braces for 2 years. Got them off early 2 years ago. Stopped wearing retainer for a while (now it doesn't fit). I'm pissed I got braces early due to seeing everyone everywhere saying that it receeds the maxilla. I think my maxilla is recessed too due to my prominent smile lines (although, I have had them all my life).

Does anyone know if widening my palate is better for me and muh looks and harmony, and does anyone know how? I'll ask my orthodontist if there is any way I can widen my palate if you bros think it'll do me good (I want a pearly white rockstar smile sooo badd).

Oh, is my palate narrow or normal?

All pls help, tag ppl that know this stuff pls.

-Darkened my image due to teeth appearing yellow
10 teeth in a smile is a normal palate. 12 gigachad, what’s unclear

you could get invisalign to expand your arch if you wanted to

• Woah
Reactions: twra
you could get invisalign to expand your arch if you wanted to
will that cause any negative impact on my face? or just fill my mouth with teeth when I smile? Trying to avoid surgery, so this may be good if it works and doesn't look uncanny.

will that cause any negative impact on my face? or just fill my mouth with teeth when I smile? Trying to avoid surgery, so this may be good if it works and doesn't look uncanny.
if anything it will have a positive impact

Get fucking mse

1848977 4C34460B 708C 4D91 894F AE27CE803505
1848976 F00F7AFE CDC8 43D3 9291 484CB9A21B21

• +1
Reactions: Father47
MSE and other palate expanders generally cause significant changes from like 10mm+ of expansion, but it varies per person.
I'll dm you, wait a sec.
Can u pm me