Should I try to get my hands on some adderall?

ManletJordanBarrett

ManletJordanBarrett

Silver
I have diagnosed ADHD and a binge eating problem, I heard it makes you lose your appetite, is this true? Also I have brain fog and high inhib, how would the drug effect those two things?

• +1
Reactions: 4x4rr, CarrotMaxxer and shizuku11111
hell yeah

• +1
Reactions: nathan
No, get concerta or vyvanse. Way tamer, you dont need adderall.

I have diagnosed ADHD and a binge eating problem, I heard it makes you lose your appetite, is this true? Also I have brain fog and high inhib, how would the drug effect those two things?
Yeah if youre diagnosed its easy as fuck to get a prescription. Just be careful if you have an addictive personality, use it as the prescription says. Stims do decrease appetite. It will also help with brain fog. High inhib, maybe or maybe not. That might just be your personality, but I am more social and outgoing when on stims

This is happening to me rn idk what the fuck is the cause

This is happening to me rn idk what the fuck is the cause
It’s only getting worse, I look like fucking shit because of all the food I eat, I’m up 10 pounds

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter
It’s only getting worse, I look like fucking shit because of all the food I eat, I’m up 10 pounds
Carnivore guys on tiktok blame it on the food so im gonna try and lay off all the shit i eat, ive been binging sugary carbs recently so that might be the cause