Skinny moolotto JB is takin too long to meet up to get slayed

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

Sultans cumslut: property of ethnic BVLLS, TEE HEE
My buddy is telling me to chill and I’m moving 2 fast but I wanna meet and slay her now. How can you niggas deal with this shit? I feel like leaving this creature on read because I’m getting angry but I have 0 options. My buddy is a bbc he doesn’t struggle with girls like me but he’s NT and low inhb like 90% of all blacks.

I swear if I was normie she’d had left me on read by now :feelswah::feelswah: TFW gl enough to get the number but not GL enough to say “DTF”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Ricky212
Mogs me to Pluto and back 200,000 times over

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Mogs me to Pluto and back 200,000 times over
Don’t worry I’m incel myself basically even though I no longer try with women as women are impossible don’t envy me I ain’t seen pussy since 2022

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, liberiangrimreaper, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
You keep talking about Jesus and simultaneously indulge in this kind of adultery

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, 5'7 zoomer, murdah and 2 others
facetime

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, PrinceLuenLeoncur and TechnoBoss
You keep talking about Jesus and simultaneously indulge in this kind of adultery
Stop h8in on me nigga, I’m a sinner I try but it’s hard I’ll get better but I like pussy what’s a man to do I want a gf I want a wife and feel I’ll never get one so I’ll do this leave me alone I’m sick and tired of niggas like you who have it easy, I jsut want a bitch is this too much to ask for?

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, 5'7 zoomer and NoReedemingFeature
Stop h8in on me nigga, I’m a sinner I try but it’s hard I’ll get better but I like pussy what’s a man to do I want a gf I want a wife and feel I’ll never get one so I’ll do this leave me alone I’m sick and tired of niggas like you who have it easy, I jsut want a bitch is this too much to ask for?
keep the dick in your pants boy

You sound absolutely retarded

Her after chad:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Then you aren’t good looking enough

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Then you aren’t good looking enough
Never began 4 meh. Though she replies back now maybe it’s cos I’m too kind which comes accross as simping but I do this with eveybody regardless of the gender im Just so KIND :feelswah: women hate kind men. Why are they like this

The irony and audacity of such a retard saying this
Once again. Why u being a prick? If you have nothing nice to say don’t speak bitch.

My buddy is telling me to chill and I’m moving 2 fast but I wanna meet and slay her now. How can you niggas deal with this shit? I feel like leaving this creature on read because I’m getting angry but I have 0 options. My buddy is a bbc he doesn’t struggle with girls like me but he’s NT and low inhb like 90% of all blacks.

I swear if I was normie she’d had left me on read by now :feelswah::feelswah: TFW gl enough to get the number but not GL enough to say “DTF”
IMG 9554
op btw

If I was a normie would I be on this site complaining about a moo lotto JB?
Yes. Only normies can date and have sex retard. If you were ugly and not NT you wouldn’t have any type of relationship with any female besides your mom. You’re such a normtard that you can’t even imagine that being the reality for someone and that everyone can’t get into a relationship

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back