The best steroids for aesthetics and bodybuilding

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
1. Nandrolone (deca or npp)
Best steroid for bulking long periods of time and getting as much mass as possible. Dose should be around 300-600mg weekly coupled with testosterone to mitigate side effects.

2.Primobolan
Will give good gains and make the body dry, more veiny and will be synergistic with nandrolone and testosterone.

3.Trenbolone
Strongest anabolic, will make you gain mass and lose fat or gain 0 to none fat while adding muscle mass,not a great bulking agent since it is very toxic but it is good for cutting and shorter cycles.

4.Winstrol
Used for cutting, helps retain muscle and makes the skin paper thin while creating new veins.
Depletes the body from subcutaneous water and adds some anabolism but not very used for bulking.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MA_ascender, flippasav, 5.5psl and 1 other person
Natty mogs

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
i want roids 😢

only if you're low test tbh
Nope, either way there are dudes who still struggle because of poor genetics or the testosterone they have naturally focuses more on the androgenic side rather than anabolic

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Nope, either way there are dudes who still struggle because of poor genetics or the testosterone they have naturally focuses more on the androgenic side rather than anabolic
the only thing stopping me from roiding is being a heightcel. I cant take roids on crashed estrogen thats a recipe for an all red lipid panel

the only thing stopping me from roiding is being a heightcel. I cant take roids on crashed estrogen thats a recipe for an all red lipid panel
Estrogen fuses growth plates. Many teenagers block E to have large bone growth

Estrogen fuses growth plates. Many teenagers block E to have large bone growth
yeah thats what i said ill be taking estrogen blockers and i cant take roids on top of the generous AI dosages without risking my health

• +1
Reactions: flippasav