The brutal age-inverted-pyramid

hiwasuwor

hiwasuwor

9/10 Chad according to /soc/
Wuedfghwjd
#
in the past there has been abundace of younger males and less old men. Younger men didn't have to compete against a vast amount of old men with resources unlike nowadays @Tabula Rasa @PseudoMaxxer @Klasik01 @DJ Billybool @Hardrada @HTN_Mentalcel

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, DJ Billybool and HTN_Mentalcel
I cannot think of anything more cucked than dying in a war while your wife fucks after you die. Then the Jews always win the end anyway. This is the life in the muhh triad past

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor
you have to compete with my looks more than my "resources," but yeah I make life tougher for zoomers

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69 and albe.ORG
not only competition

cucked goverments tax the young in favor of the old

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and hiwasuwor
I cannot think of anything more cucked than dying in a war while your wife fucks after you die. Then the Jews always win the end anyway. This is the life in the muhh triad past
Agree, but i could have also showed 1960 pyramid with boomers, they didn't have to die in war + had less old men to compete against

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, albe.ORG and HTN_Mentalcel
Fascinating theory

idk i dont live in germany

Agree, but i could have also showed 1960 pyramid with boomers, they didn't have to die in war + had less old men to compete against
Why was their less men, boomers had it the best, get a job at wall Street straight out of highschool

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and hiwasuwor
Why was their less men, boomers had it the best, get a job at wall Street straight out of highschool
god damn then iam fucked
boomers had it good, they didn't had to compete against vast amount of older men , Zoomers have to compete with established millenials
1960 usa vs 2024 usa
Download 14
Images 6

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and HTN_Mentalcel
boomers had it good, they didn't had to compete against vast amount of older men , Zoomers have to compete with established millenials
even the few old men around during the boomers weren't competition because they were married young. Zoomers have to compete against unmarried millennials who are still looking for a marriage partner.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
Jews.

• JFL
Reactions: hiwasuwor
View attachment 2897982#
in the past there has been abundace of younger males and less old men. Younger men didn't have to compete against a vast amount of old men with resources unlike nowadays @Tabula Rasa @PseudoMaxxer @Klasik01 @DJ Billybool @Hardrada @HTN_Mentalcel

People aren't having children that's why
This is an european phenomenom, not all countries pyramid look like that.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, aber and hiwasuwor
even the few old men around during the boomers weren't competition because they were married young. Zoomers have to compete against unmarried millennials who are still looking for a marriage partner.
yeah society is totally fucked, we aren’t supposed to start having kids in our 30’s

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor and Klasik01
Peaceful period due to wmd standoff cucked men tbh.