The gym I go to is full of ethnics + manlets

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
They should rename 'gym' to 'compensating for genetics training'.

99% of guys where I live are white, and average height is probably 5'11 amongst them.

But at the gym it's literally 70% ethnics and average height for guys is like 5'7. I went this early morning in typical incel style at 12am. Only 7 people in. 2 curries. 2 blacks. 1 gook. 2 white guys. All of them 5'10 and below. White guys were the shortest surprisingly.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65752, flippasav, Manana and 9 others

99% of guys where I live are white, and average height is probably 5'11 amongst them.

But at the gym it's literally 70% ethnics and average height for guys is like 5'7. I went this early morning in typical incel style at 12am. Only 7 people in. 2 curries. 2 blacks. 1 gook. 2 white guys. All of them 5'10 and below. White guys were the shortest surprisingly.
All incels
Proves racepill
While the gym I go to is full of white chicks and guys with dark skin, the contradiction reveals the truth.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Tabula Rasa, Chadeep and 1 other person
right where you belong

• +1
Reactions: laaltin, murdah and SecularIslamist

Attachments

• Parrot_Ai_w_nsg3zkaa.mp4
    144.7 KB
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Costcosuperstore, sub5c3l and 1 other person
All incels
Proves racepill
While the gym I go to is full of white chicks and guys with dark skin, the contradiction reveals the truth.
Actually true. The female demographics are pretty much representative. There is a slight overrepresentation of female fatties in the gym- but they're the one who NEED to be in the gym.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 65752, HTN_Mentalcel, Chadeep and 1 other person
Bruh at peak busy hours of 5 pm - 7 pm, my gym is always filled w lanklets. Meanwhile after 9pm it’s manlets only cuz all the lanklets are busy having sex. Brutal

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: KpopmaxxingGuy, Deleted member 65752, bigseal and 7 others
The gym environment is unbearable

That's why I do calisthenics in the park, plus it's less embarrassing to do calisthenics when you're short than to try to do chest with a bar.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, bloomercel, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
Bruh at peak busy hours of 5 pm - 7 pm, my gym is always filled w lanklets. Meanwhile after 9pm it’s manlets only cuz all the lanklets are busy having sex. Brutal
Good point. This was also a Saturday night. But still doesn't invalidate my point fully. Coz I swear I'm the only ethnic I ever see in this shitty town where I live.

No gym for height.

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212, bloomercel and SecularIslamist
12 AM as in midnight?

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
 2f995dcf a046 4c5c 9b27 3797638a73c7

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, Tabula Rasa, laaltin and 3 others

IMG 2702

• JFL
Reactions: KpopmaxxingGuy and SecularIslamist
Best gym for abused dogs like me

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
What gym do you even go