The Netherlands is an overrated dystopia

Ok, what makes you think he isn't?
Basic language

In this sentence he’s referring to ruling over that means the populace and he uses the term negroe so he wants them to be ruled over. The term white is used to describe whose being ruled over.

“We must turn Russia into a desert populated by white negroes upon whom we shall impose a tyranny such as the most terrible Eastern despots never dreamt of“

In this sentence he’s reffering to a style of leadership the term white is used to refer to traditional Russian leadership

“The only difference is that this will be a left-wing tyranny, not a right-wing tyranny. It will be a red tyranny and not a white one”

To summarise, one sentence uses the term white to describe being ruled over meaning the populace as they also reference the nation and who populates it the “white negroes”. The other sentence is used to describe who will be doing the leading the reds or the whites meaning the white army meaning traditional Russian rule the term red meaning judeo Bolshevik rule.

Basic language

In this sentence he’s referring to ruling over that means the populace and he uses the term negroe so he wants them to be ruled over. The term white is used to describe whose being ruled over.

“We must turn Russia into a desert populated by white negroes upon whom we shall impose a tyranny such as the most terrible Eastern despots never dreamt of“

In this sentence he’s reffering to a style of leadership the term white is used to refer to traditional Russian leadership

“The only difference is that this will be a left-wing tyranny, not a right-wing tyranny. It will be a red tyranny and not a white one”

To summarise one sentence uses the term white to describe being ruled over meaning the populace as they also reference the nation and who populates it the “white negroes”. The other sentence is used to describe who will be doing the leading the reds or the whites meaning the white army meaning traditional Russian rule the term red meaning judeo Bolshevik rule.
maybe he was just talking in the way of mocking them, like how he thought the white army thought that oh they were so great that they have to "take over and russia will turn into white negroes"

maybe he was just talking in the way of mocking them, like how he thought the white army thought that oh they were so great that they have to "take over and russia will turn into white negroes"
But there’s no context before or after that to make this the case. And even what you just said wouldn’t make sense even with context. I’m pretty sure the brains behind the Bolshevik revolution doesn’t struggle with basic language.

But there’s no context before or after that to make this the case. And even what you just said wouldn’t make sense even with context. I’m pretty sure the brains behind the Bolshevik revolution doesn’t struggle with basic language.
alright man whatever we still are both anti jew.

• +1
Reactions: FascisstChad
6’5 but that was when I was 16 I’m probably a bit taller now. If you visit plan very well beforehand as my first day was miserable as I didn’t sleep, was hungry and high on edibles so be careful!
How many people are around your height or slightly shorter(4 inches)?

How many people are around your height or slightly shorter(4 inches)?
10-15%, I thought it would be more from all the chaderlands threads but I was wrong.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Fax, people shit on America but because it’s so large there are large amounts of land devoid of ethnic filth because of its more rural nature compared to urban Europe. Not to mention the majority white areas are extremely beautiful the northwest region and northern New England mog 90%+ of Europe in terms of natural beauty.
Walking through anmsterdam was like entering the Weimar Republic. It was so degenerate, retards high off their mind. Hordes of ethnics, I’ve never seen so many gooks in a city it was wild. The public transport sucks it’s so miserable, imagine being a transport cuck huddled and squashed together with masses of mystery meat. It’s one of the ugliest countries in Europe it’s flat and grey, it only has good architecture. They show off whores at windows. I can’t wait for the lords second coming to destroy all sodomites! Praise YHWH! ☦️
The people aren’t even that tall I never got size mogged.
How can you claim to be christian and say ethnic filth? I dont understand how