THE ONLY WAY TO NOT GET CUCKED

WINGLESS ANGEL

WINGLESS ANGEL

Platinum
Is to never be in an LTR, you can be a Chad all you want, the girl you LTR might had some sort of sexual past when she was 14 with some mini Chad or even LTN normie when she wasn't hypergamus, she might be loyal because she's attracted to you and you're the best she can ever get, but you weren't the first.

Just keep having sex with different chicks and remember;

Never Pay for something others got for free, even if it's a simple gesture as buying her dinner or even drinks because someone else HIT that without paying shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 66930
with that mindset you're never going to be happy nor going to be in a happy healthy relationship

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
with that mindset you're never going to be happy nor going to be in a happy healthy relationship
Happiness is a lie brother, with all the shit in life only idiots can be happy in such matters, if you chose to be real with yourself you know im right, also all these people getting divorced up to 70% of marriages you think they were good? They were also hating the mindset I have and look where they are, getting divorce raped while the woman fucking chads every now and then, Nietzsche said it best it will be a hard times for men when feminist make hypergamy to ultra mode

not all girls are the same bro... some are genuinely nice caring sweet and loving

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
not all girls are the same bro... some are genuinely nice caring sweet and loving
How old are you? You're confusing morals and attitude with sexual degeneracy, there's some literal street sluts who slept with 100 men and if she got married to a guy she could be the best wife in cooking handling house taking care of kids respecting and obeying her husband ect but she's still sexually degenerate at some point of her life and she still made herself easy to others , you're confusing between two aspects

How old are you? You're confusing morals and attitude with sexual degeneracy, there's some literal street sluts who slept with 100 men and if she got married to a guy she could be the best wife in cooking handling house taking care of kids respecting and obeying her husband ect but she's still sexually degenerate at some point of her life and she still made herself easy to others , you're confusing between two aspects
ig you're right idk that much... im 16 and live in a muslim country lol so i dont really encounter many hoes in my life

ig you're right idk that much... im 16 and live in a muslim country lol so i dont really encounter many hoes in my life
Im 21,im Muslim, and Arab and live in a Muslim Arab country, hoes are everywhere, if they weren't, Allah wouldn't have made strict rules to protect men from them

Im 21,im Muslim, and Arab and live in a Muslim Arab country, hoes are everywhere, if they weren't, Allah wouldn't have made strict rules to protect men from them
How are there muslim hoes what ???

where u from?