Solstice
Brutal for deathnics

Just reminding

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: murdah and nathan
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nathan
It's definitely harder, but I've seen a lot of black and hispanic (not just lightskin) guys do pretty well here in California. I've even seen some Azn dudes do good by courting the nerdy girl demographic (there's a growing demographic of nerdy girls who like azn guys because of Kpop and anime).

• +1
Reactions: nope, nathan and murdah
not entirely true lightskin and kpopmaxxed asians do well in the west
When I was 14 I used to play with trains and Lego while 14 yr Olds these days make racebaits and bwc/bbc threads on .org

• JFL
Reactions: nope, rand anon, nathan and 1 other person
@nathan wdym by lightskin? lightskin blacks or

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Lightskin could just be mean pale
well im talking about ETHNICS doing well in dating not white that is what the thread is about

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
OP you should try saying this to a group of blacks or arabs in new orleans. Let's see how much hope there is for him to not get beaten into the pavement.
lightskin blacks obviously what do you think im talking about?

• JFL
well im talking about ETHNICS doing well in dating not white that is what the thread is about
The 'deathnic' meme doesn't exactly apply in more cosmopolitan parts of the US like California and New York. A lot of white girls here will go for ethnic guys (especially Hispanic or black) because they see white guys as boring (especially boring in bed) and want to piss off their racist parents. In middle America though, the deathnic meme is very real.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
When I was 14 I used to play with trains and Lego while 14 yr Olds these days make racebaits and bwc/bbc threads on .org

If you were playing with trains at 14 you're a child genuinely
Lurk moar though

Bump
This post took me ages to write