This Is the only type of girl Who i accept

Now you even exposed yourself more. Yes, you don't have anything going on for you. Plus you fucking said you have 23 inch bidelt LMAOO
Fucking haterrrrr lmaoooooo

Cope, i have her pics saved, she's in my roster of imaginary girlfriends
you legit had a pic of her with overdone makeup on looking like a troll as your pfp

you a troll

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Bro meet me in Italy you Need and attitude adjustment
bro there is no way you are anything above 5'8. you look like a turbo manlet in all of your video. you need a reality adjusment

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and the BULL
bro there is no way you are anything above 5'8. you look like a turbo manlet in all of your video. you need a reality adjusment
skullcel tales

• JFL
Reactions: Crisick
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and the BULL
How is she average??? Htb at least
because she looks like how a normal girl without deficiency or race mixing or deformity supposd to look. Just change that girl in OP to a male it would be a weak mtn at best

23 inch bidelt is arnold schwarzenegger
no retard is about the clavicle size. powerlifters reach 26 with clavicles + delts width

I swear bro if you see me irl you will never want to go outside again. The height mog will be insane
bro i lived in one of the tallest regions in the world and still was in the top percentiles i doubt you would make me do that

• JFL
bro i lived in one of the tallest regions in the world and still was in the top percentiles i doubt you would make me do that
Bro I talked to a guy from celebrities anylsis website he said you are 5’4.5 at best case scenario

• JFL
View attachment 2927867View attachment 2927874

Extremely High dimorphism, Ideal puppy eyes, must look sweet and pure and unthreatening as fuck, low class, Better if She does drugs or has a past in the Ward, must be slim (no "Chubby" or "pawg" cope),170-180 cms height. Other incels can have low pedigree turbosluts Who post bikini pics and want/desire a lavish lifestyle

My stats : 6'5", 23" bideltoid, 20% bf, NEET, past as a drug addict and in the Ward, spend most of my time playing obscure videogames and Reading obscure fantasy novels, current face View attachment 2927873
Didn’t you say you were 5’9 before?

• JFL
Bro I talked to a guy from celebrities anylsis website he said you are 5’4.5 at best case scenario
Didn’t you say you were 5’9 before?
damn height really matters a shit ton if i make all those people pressed lmao i don't even care at all, if i see a manlet with a more handsome face i consider myself mogged

its true, a couple yrs ago he stood next to a door and full size mirror on video and measured.

• +1
its true, a couple yrs ago he stood next to a door and full size mirror on video and measured.
Yeah, i posted plenty of pics with no Lens distortion Which prove my height.
IMG 20240121 122218

@flippasav @asdvek @Crisick that was me at 17 yo and 6'. Larp my ass

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
  • JFL
Yeah, i posted plenty of pics with no Lens distortion Which prove my height. View attachment 2928067
You look like Turk rapper Siyam Tabriz

And wtf never knew you went festivals very nt

Yeah, i posted plenty of pics with no Lens distortion Which prove my height. View attachment 2928067
nigga circle yourself or something where tf are u cant see u in that pic

• JFL
where tf even are u in that pic i cant see u
Bro i'm the guy on the far left It was at 17 yo anyway, i changed quite a bit

Like Adriana lima and Megan roche, very masculine, then all the tik tok girls Who get posted here with very masculine Eye areas and lower third, plus they post themselves half naked, flashing lavish lifestyle, that shit turns me off
I agree with you.

lmao ur not even standing straight cant see footwear of the bitches. u is not 6'5

• JFL
You look like Turk rapper Siyam Tabriz

And wtf never knew you went festivals very nt

I did plenty of shit before ending up rotting here. And i look quite different now

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
lmao ur not even standing straight cant see footwear of the bitches. u is not 6'5
Yeah Bro cope lmao plus i was only 6' back then

I did plenty of shit before ending up rotting here. And i look quite different now
Things were popular and better in the past. No one celebrates shit as better than before. People act like zombies nowadays and never go out.

I remember in 2015/2016 when tumblr was popular I always spent life outside but here I am rotting at 19

• So Sad
that's litreally makinithappen
Bro when crisick went on discord call with me and fucclife with good lighting he looked real Life chad. How do you cope. I can hear you scratching the glass

• JFL
IMG 8848
6’5 wide bideltoid!!! Yes bro, she is all yours

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, thebuffdon690, Crisick and 1 other person
tomb raider mogs

7a5d74a9-80fb-48e0-b7a0-4140f03d8f56.jpeg

• Love it
Bro when crisick went on discord call with me and fucclife with good lighting he looked real Life chad. How do you cope. I can hear you scratching the glass
@ascension look at the bull, at 17 years old. Do you have recognize him at the pic?

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
@ascension look at the bull, at 17 years old. Do you have recognize him at the pic?
i changed a lot bro. but when i was at my lowest i had the most friends, social activities and a gf.

• JFL
i changed a lot bro. but when i was at my lowest i had the most friends, social activities and a gf.
were you schizo back then too?
@ascension

• +1
were you schizo back then too?
@ascension
Your mother Is a schizo Bro. Don't act like i forgot when you were coping with normies bagging stacies in my dms a few Years ago

• Woah
I thought you were a fellow manlet, kys

Like Adriana lima and Megan roche, very masculine, then all the tik tok girls Who get posted here with very masculine Eye areas and lower third, plus they post themselves half naked, flashing lavish lifestyle, that shit turns me off
High IQ

Though I don't mind females with mogger jaws I hate women that look/act slutty.
Women should aspire to be cute and as HQPN as possible.

1ac0d3856581e5ace5486229fd2704b0

I think prime Monica belucci is one of the only actual cute women with fogger jaw.
Peak face genetics.

the BULL proving hes humble chad once again, settling down for a beckie

the BULL proving hes humble chad once again, settling down for a beckie
imo those mogs generic blonde sluts who post bikini pictures. just my preference though

• Love it
Reactions: atlantean

Users who are viewing this thread

Back