• +1
Reactions: rand anon, nope, KIVVV and 1 other person
thugmaxxed tatmaxxed everything .org homos advocate here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and 97baHater
He’s not bad tbh
IMG 0134
ofc not but it makes me cage when I see closet fags here saying „just thugmaxx for unlimited snowbunnies bro face doesn‘t matter“ look what he attracts

and now imagine the average urkcel doing the same thing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reek, butterworld, smallman and 1 other person
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Egyptianmogger, Sprinkles, murdah and 1 other person
this thugmaxxed black needs to be on the cotton field

• JFL
Reactions: Charisma and st.hamudi but 6‘5
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld, yeeyeeslayer, murdah and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: butterworld and KIVVV
View attachment 2927990
ofc not but it makes me cage when I see closet fags here saying „just thugmaxx for unlimited snowbunnies bro face doesn‘t matter“ look what he attracts

5 giga low ltbs simpin over him hes so good lookin 😱😱

5 ltbs simpin over him he must be good lookin 😱😱
u rated yourself chadlite lol
I saw u and u barely scrap ltn

explain me how op is ltn greycel
im waiting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld, the BULL and KIVVV
u rated yourself chadlite lol
I saw u and u barely scrap ltn

explain me how op is ltn greycel
im waiting
U saw me hahahah u dirty nigger saw my eyes n thats it
First of all hes black
Look at his eye area not to mention his teeth

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
First of all hes black
ah nice ratios u listed there

kys greycel

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld and KIVVV
they look nct/low appealing your skin looks pale/gamer like your cumskin hair quality is shit

I can most definitely say u are ltn to women in terms of appeal and @ggg.tv🤫 can agree

stop rating

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212, ggg.tv🤫 and KIVVV
they look nct/low appealing your skin looks pale/gamer like your cumskin hair quality is shit

I can most definitely say u are ltn to women in terms of appeal and @ggg.tv🤫 can agree

stop rating
I mog ur whole bloodline solely by being european nigger

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-05-18-18-32-48-09_965bbf4d18d205f782c6b8409c5773a4.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-05-18-18-32-48-09_965bbf4d18d205f782c6b8409c5773a4.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
First of all hes black
Nigga stop being so narcy just accept youre not a chadlite and looksmax towards becoming one

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and KIVVV
I mog ur whole bloodline solely by being european nigger
u look shit

hunter eyes are a tiktok meme

post your face in rating section and u will get obliterated

• JFL
Reactions: KIVVV
ideal pheno for sheboons

u look shit

hunter eyes are a tiktok meme

post your face in rating section and u will get obliterated
Agreed i have hunter eyes when u said i have nct hahahahah
Ur legit some black subhuman with shit ton of uee saying hunter eyes are cope
Go u send ur face nigger i wont until ill be softmaxxed.

Thugmaxxed is law for black

law for hoodrats
Agreed i have hunter eyes when u said i have nct hahahahah
Ur legit some black subhuman with shit ton of uee saying hunter eyes are cope
Go u send ur face nigger i wont until ill be softmaxxed.
youre not that guy pal trust me u not that guy

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
law for hoodrats

youre not that guy pal trust me u not that guy
Only thing unironically stopping me from being a chad is my chin to philtrum once i get a surgery done i mog entire forum unironically
Excluding softmaxxes ofc

• JFL
Only thing unironically stopping me from being a chad is my chin to philtrum once i get a surgery done i mog entire forum unironically
Exluding softmaxxes ofc
:lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: KIVVV
Thugmaxxed is a meme, you’ll only get Shaniquas and the fattie white trashes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld and st.hamudi but 6‘5
View attachment 2927990

Thugmaxxing is only nigger thing. Yakuzas, skinheads, cartels aren't loved by their own women.

• Hmm...
Thugmaxxing is only nigger thing. Yakuzas, skinheads, cartels aren't loved by their own women.
*american thing

every american can thugmaxx

u are seen as a clown if u thugmaxx in nigeria

not true every race has their thugmaxxers

'stop it we all braders in christ saar'
He one of those cumskin jokers who thinks Jesus is white 🤣. He’s no true Christian

Gods more likely to come as a black man just because of how hated we are the same way Jesus came from Nazareth the most hated place in Judea at the time

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and yeeyeeslayer
not true every race has their thugmaxxers
The point isn't about maxxing but rather attraction. You don't see a lot of asian women loving Yakuza or Hispanic women loving cartels. Thugmaxxing only attracts mostly American low-class black women.

water jfl. Actual thugmaxxing appeals to black girls

If you wanna see white girls look at this jfl. Literally ltn
IMG 7262
IMG 7259

• +1
Reactions: butterworld, smallman and murdah
He one of those cumskin jokers who thinks Jesus is white 🤣. He’s no true Christian
ye ik

but it's just cageworthy cuz i see all ethnic christians do this online when a cumskin with a cross in their bio acts racist

'we all created in gods image saar, what would christ say about dis'

Gods more likely to come as a black man just because of how hated we are the same way Jesus came from Nazareth the most hated place in Judea at the time
Jesus never existed and Christianity is a cuck religion. Only Islam can solve hypergamy.

• Hmm...
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
still waiting for the ltn

water
Not water, if you present this black guy and mukasa kakonge with a white girls parents they will pick mukasa because they don’t want some guy who looks like he shoots people everyday

Jesus never existed and Christianity is a cuck religion. Only Islam can solve hypergamy.
You realise this hypergamy shit never existed when countries were Christian right? The west is secular Liberian not Christian, something many regards such as yourself struggle to grasp but the point needs to be made none the less

Tacitus and others claimed Jesus lived? If Jesus isn’t real then I guess the romans weren’t real I guess all ancient civilisations weren’t real :feelshah: yep 👍 let’s ignore archaeological evidence proving Jesus was real and discount reality

You realise this hypergamy shit never existed when countries were Christian right? The west is secular Liberian not Christian, something many regards such as yourself struggle to grasp but the point needs to be made none the less

Tacitus and others claimed Jesus lived? If Jesus isn’t real then I guess the romans weren’t real I guess all ancient civilisations weren’t real :feelshah: yep 👍 let’s ignore archaeological evidence proving Jesus was real and discount reality
Modern Christianity is mostly white normie/cuck religion. If you're ethnic, it's better to take Islam over that kike-worshipping religion.

• Hmm...
Modern Christianity is mostly white normie/cuck religion. If you're ethnic, it's better to take Islam over that kike-worshipping religion.
Despite the fact that most Christian’s are Latinos and Africans. Let’s not even bring up how the first Christian’s were Middle Eastern and Ethiopians (blacks)
IMG 8522

Yes let’s ignore how Arabs used to enslave all non Arabs and have heavy anti black Turk and Iranic beliefs in the Quran, definitely a religion for “ethnics”.

Islam also follows “Kikes” hence why it’s “Abrahamic” once again showing you lack common knowledge.

In your persuit to mock Christianity and suck islams cock you just outed yourself as historically illiterate

• +1
lmaooooooo, all single moms and fat sheboons in comments

Despite the fact that most Christian’s are Latinos and Africans. Let’s not even bring up how the first Christian’s were Middle Eastern and Ethiopians (blacks)
View attachment 2928726

Yes let’s ignore how Arabs used to enslave all non Arabs and have heavy anti black Turk and Iranic beliefs in the Quran, definitely a religion for “ethnics”.

Islam also follows “Kikes” hence why it’s “Abrahamic” once again showing you lack common knowledge.

In your persuit to mock Christianity and suck islams cock you just outed yourself as historically illiterate
How do i become Catholic?

• Hmm...
I dunno I’m not Catholic

@Looks234 now go into the comments and don’t smile

Thugmaxxing isn’t getting grills, shooting other blacks, driving in hellcats etc. Thugmaxxing for blacks is literally getting lean, some drip, maybe tattoos, jewelry and dreads.

Thugmaxxing isn’t getting grills, shooting other blacks, driving in hellcats etc. Thugmaxxing for blacks is literally getting lean, some drip, maybe tattoos, jewelry and dreads.
thats for literally everyone the things closet fags here list just translates into appealmaxxing