This world is such a shithole

cromagnon

cromagnon

Solstice
People live the fullest and most joyful lives simple because of where and how they were born

This is a completely set in stone factor.

It also happens to be the only factors you can’t control

One person is born into an upper class family, good looking, tall, NT. He never struggles with girls, always gets invited to parties, gets good grades, and will lead a fulfilling life

Meanwhile, some inkwell is born into a broken home without a father figure, terrible genes to the point where no woman will love him. He’ll rot forever without EVER feeling a romantic connection someone.

This is all due to something they both never could control

His genetics and parents

Society judges and sorts us based on the thinfd we literally cannot control

Where we were born, how we look, how we think and our intelligence levels,

This species and world, are cruel. If we are truly living in the pinnacle of all human achievement and history and we are supposedly “living better than all other humans in history” then it’s a cruel joke.

Fuck this world, it’s over and I will rope soon

:feelswhy:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, DeformedCell, R@m@ and 2 others
It's a really cruel world

I can only dream that one day there will be justice

A revolution to control women's dysgenic instincts and ensure that every man can have access to sexuality and the formation of a family.

Our ancestors were wiser, they observed the cruelty of unleashed women and decided to do something to change things.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld

A revolution to control women's dysgenic instincts and ensure that every man can have access to sexuality and the formation of a family.

Our ancestors were wiser, they observed the cruelty of unleashed women and decided to do something to change things.
Ok too far

There’s no hope for anything major, I don’t think anymore

It’s truly over for this shit species and world

I really do hope we get wiped out

Nobody deserves to live. We are all inherently evil and destructive

Just look at the fucking planet for gods sake

We destroy it daily for our meaningless entertainment and manufacturing machines to produce more funko pops

Entire ecosystems collapsing (Greta thunkberg momento jfl) for the production of stupid retarded material BS

Annihilation is the only option

There’s no hope for anything major, I don’t think anymore

It’s truly over for this shit species and world

I really do hope we get wiped out

Nobody deserves to live. We are all inherently evil and destructive

Just look at the fucking planet for gods sake

We destroy it daily for our meaningless entertainment and manufacturing machines to produce more funko pops

Entire ecosystems collapsing (Greta thunkberg momento jfl) for the production of stupid retarded material BS

Annihilation is the only option

Blame the industrial revolution, you should look at who the ruling elites of this post-industrial technological society are instead of blaming all of humanity for their sins.

Unabomber moment

Blame the industrial revolution, you should look at who the ruling elites of this post-industrial technological society are instead of blaming all of humanity for their sins.

Unabomber moment
I agree actually

Humans can exist in peaceful co existence with nature

But I think as a species when we are collected into one conglomeration en masse we become destructive parasites

Maybe segregation and the culling of the world population is a viable solution

• +1
Reactions: Freixel
I think we just live in a sick society tbh. The neo-liberal and marxist ideologies which have formed the modern west have erased any sense of collective cultural/racial identity. While the above is true, and there is no equality in nature, modern society now places a psychological burden on the individual and the negative effects of such are exacerbated as society has become more hyper-competitive and individualistic.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
I think we just live in a sick society tbh. The neo-liberal and marxist ideologies which have formed the modern west have erased any sense of collective cultural/racial identity. While the above is true, and there is no equality in nature, modern society now places a psychological burden on the individual and the negative effects of such are exacerbated as society has become more hyper-competitive and individualistic.
we all were happy in nature

Get lucky at birth or respawn tryin. There's really nothing more.

Get lucky at birth or respawn tryin. There's really nothing more.
jfl but we’re supposed to find the beauty in life

there’s nothing beautiful about rotting alone in your dark room with sun blocking curtains on .org

Some are meant to feast while some are meant to suffer

This disparity will get worse as time goes on with hoes getting more and more picky of the men they like

• +1
Reactions: DeformedCell
BBCs rest assured this post doesn’t apply to you, you can be 5’2 and subhuman and you can still get 20 kids.