Thought Experiment: Shouting "Jai Shree Ram" vs "Allahu Ackbar" in a crowded bus

human304

human304

Kraken
Imagine this, you are in a tourist bus in Netherlands. And suddenly you see a brown guy gets up and he has those old burner phones in his had. He also has a backpack.

Situation 1:

He shouts "Jai Shree Ram" , a Hindu slogan.

Situation 2:

He shouts "Allahu Ackbar".

What do you think the reaction of the people in Bus would be , in these scenarios ?

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0, Krakowski and Gonthar
What does Jai Shree ram mean?

try2beme

sinn

RAMU KAKA

AutisticGymcel

Xangsane

vicecity

Now the muzzies , wont say a thing cause deep down they all know they are coward who can only prey on the weak and rape and kill people.

This is their contribution to the world.

(P.S. before the say muh muh Ibn Sina and others, let me tell you stupid mofos that those people were branded atheists by Your so called muslim leaders of that time. )

Last edited:
Both will have people running away. 1 due to bomb explosion danger 1 cuz he gonna fart

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HOLYFUARK, Krakowski, Deleted member 29167 and 7 others
Is that a Hindu god?
Rama and Sita are actually incarnations of gods. Rama is an incarnation of Vishnu, God of Protection. Vishnu is one of a trinity of the three most important Hindu gods – Brahma the creator, Vishnu the protector, and Shiva the destroyer. Vishnu has had nine incarnations on earth as different beings.

Rama and Sita are actually incarnations of gods. Rama is an incarnation of Vishnu, God of Protection. Vishnu is one of a trinity of the three most important Hindu gods – Brahma the creator, Vishnu the protector, and Shiva the destroyer. Vishnu has had nine incarnations on earth as different beings.

I'm not reading all that so I'll just assume he is a Hindu god

• +1
Reactions: human304
One will be Compared to Hitler other one get cops called on for Bomb Threat

"Jai Shree Ram"
nicholas-cage-laugh.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
What do you think the reaction of the people in Bus would be , in these scenarios ?
People are just gonna stare at him, maybe film him with their phones...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28610
Even saying jai shree rom would make people run away retard

Even saying jai shree rom would make people run away retard
Having loyalty to your faith is ok buty denying the truth is not ok.

You and I both know that if u/me shouts "Allahu Akbar" in plane while having a backpack, most people will have a heart attack.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Imagine this, you are in a tourist bus in Netherlands. And suddenly you see a brown guy gets up and he has those old burner phones in his had. He also has a backpack.

Situation 1:

He shouts "Jai Shree Ram" , a Hindu slogan.

Situation 2:

He shouts "Allahu Ackbar".

Nothing.

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Caging at the stupidity of this thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back