Turkish girlfriend acting too “Trip Atmak” (18m Greek)

Typhon

Typhon

18/6'4"/500 mg test permablast
Everyday me and my Turkish gf are getting into an argument which is basically her just telling me it’s over and telling me to fuck myself and sending one word text messages. It stresses me out so much but I really like her, I’m afraid to say anything to defend myself or critique her in any way. An example of an argument would be me clicking on a girls Spotify playlist link in her insta bio or responding to a friend on text before I respond to her. Wtf do I do????
@Angutoid @Somalipirate @Detective @beypazarisoda0

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Detective, atlantean, ascension and 1 other person
the only reason your girl always mad at you is because you were not her first choice. - Chris rock I think

• +1
Reactions: yen, atlantean, Hernan and 1 other person
the only reason your girl always mad at you is because you were not her first choice. - Chris rock I think
hes onto something

• +1
Reactions: atlantean
She gets so much male attention but chooses me
Probably fit her niche , i dont know her so i cant comment to much

• +1
Reactions: Typhon
@Piratecel

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel
Whats stopping you from dumping her

• Hmm...
Bro she been cheated on like 2 times and once in a 3 year relationship
That's the issue, she doesn't trust you, you gotta show her your not cheating her.

• +1
Reactions: enayispotify_34 and Typhon
That's the issue, she doesn't trust you, you gotta show her your not cheating her.
I fucked up one time cause I lied that I wasn’t on roids😭

• JFL
That's the issue, she doesn't trust you, you gotta show her you’re not cheating her.
I’ve made two fucked mistakes but she is treating me different than Turkish men and giving me more chances

• +1
Is it normal for Turkish women to be extreme drama queens?

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis and Piratecel
Whats the reason for that? Is she anything special
Besides the drama stuff she has a very unique personality and is very beautiful. She also cares a lot about me and I like her family

• +1
Reactions: Angutoid
  • +1
Put ur foot down
She will definitely get pissed as shit if I critique her, I forgot to mention she also has low self esteem issues. Do u think she would break up with me if I stood up for myself?

She will definitely get pissed as shit if I critique her, I forgot to mention she also has low self esteem issues. Do u think she would break up with me if I stood up for myself?
If u dont put ur foot down this shitty cycle will keep going
Youre better off in a healthier relationship anyways so just let her go if she gets mad

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis and Typhon
turkish girls are not worth it

• +1
Reactions: yirma19 and Angutoid
imagine putting up with spoiled turkish women

• +1
Everyday me and my Turkish gf are getting into an argument which is basically her just telling me it’s over and telling me to fuck myself and sending one word text messages. It stresses me out so much but I really like her, I’m afraid to say anything to defend myself or critique her in any way. An example of an argument would be me clicking on a girls Spotify playlist link in her insta bio or responding to a friend on text before I respond to her. Wtf do I do????
@Angutoid @Somalipirate @Detective @beypazarisoda0
stop liking her as much + its over for you

• Hmm...
1. You Said ur Girl is Kurdish who arent even related to turks sonwhy turkish
2. She lives in Izmir and went to a gay bar, your 6'4 and roiding for the bottom of the barrel

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
1. You Said ur Girl is Kurdish who arent even related to turks sonwhy turkish
2. She lives in Izmir and went to a gay bar, your 6'4 and roiding for the bottom of the barrel
She doesn’t look Kurdish and is HTB+ with hundreds of Turkish men trying to contact her and making fake accounts on instagram to contact her too , the only difference she has from a Turkish girl is her dna

She doesn’t look Kurdish and is HTB+ with hundreds of Turkish men trying to contact her and making fake accounts on instagram to contact her too , the only difference she has from a Turkish girl is her dna
Either way your retarded for Dating a Kurdish girl. I dont think you know how patriarchal they are, Take a guess why the do the Most Honor killings in the middle east. If a Kurdish girl Dates someone outside of marriage its a Direct insult to her father and Family, especially If that Guy isnt even from the same culture or country. Your Putting yourself and her at danger lol

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Either way your retarded for Dating a Kurdish girl. I dont think you know how patriarchal they are, Take a guess why the do the Most Honor killings in the middle east. If a Kurdish girl Dates someone outside of marriage its a Direct insult to her father and Family, especially If that Guy isnt even from the same culture or country. Your Putting yourself and her at danger lol
They are super progressive and she doesn’t like to be called Kurdish. The father likes Greeks and hates Turkish men because they cheater her in the past. Her whole family loves me including her grandma and they all want me to visit

They are super progressive and she doesn’t like to be called Kurdish. The father likes Greeks and hates Turkish men because they cheater her in the past. Her whole family loves me including her grandma and they all want me to visit
Weird people…Kurds are very proud people, thats why we turks have struggled tp assimilate them for centuries.
Whats her opinion on Kurdistan?

Weird people…Kurds are very proud people, thats why we turks have struggled tp assimilate them for centuries.
Whats her opinion on Kurdistan?
Doesn’t give a shit about it

She is laik, Izmiri + Kurdish. Worst fucking combo lmao. She's is basically a toilet. There is no difference between her and a toilet. Literally. Why are you treating an object used for human waste as human? JFL at you

• JFL
Reactions: Angaracel and Typhon
she doesn't respect u, and shit testing u, jfl if u think my cum buckets i use do this id tell them to fuck off
ur giving her too much attention and shes putting herself above u

ur also probably arguing back which could b why

• Hmm...
she doesn't respect u, and shit testing u, jfl if u think my cum buckets i use do this id tell them to fuck off
ur giving her too much attention and shes putting herself above u

ur also probably arguing back which could b why
I never argue back and when I do she hangs up

She is laik, Izmiri + Kurdish. Worst fucking combo lmao. She's is basically a toilet. There is no difference between her and a toilet. Literally. Why are you treating an object used for human waste as human? JFL at you
Wtf

Bro that would end it, are you Turkish btw?
no but im close to u, it wont end it. u will see where the relationship is trust me

• +1
Gayreek , i could give you actual usefull info. , but im just not in the mood. Or dm me your question

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
I live in turkey had 50+ turkish gfs they are very obsessive like borderline if u are her favorite guy ve toxic and Good looking and be sure chad is away

• +1
You got scammed into getting a Turkish girl aka cheapest whores on the planet

• JFL
Reactions: StuntmanMike