what concealer blends in with ur skin tone?

MazoNitNit

MazoNitNit

Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️ | (not over for you bros)

like this BB cream

I plan on using furosemide, thats one of the reasons

inb4 someone says i'm gay

(I'm coping)

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
I straight up use my mums foundation with some water, works magic.

And if u r planing on using lasix/furo, will u please make a thread bout it with pics..

I straight up use my mums foundation with some water, works magic.

And if u r planing on using lasix/furo, will u please make a thread bout it with pics..
a whole foundation is kinda SUS I'm just trying to get some concealer for my under eyes because after u take furosemide i heard some people say they get dark circles or smth so i want to hide that.

I'm not making a thread on furosemide though because theres many people who made some here u dont rly need me

a whole foundation is kinda SUS I'm just trying to get some concealer for my under eyes because after u take furosemide i heard some people say they get dark circles or smth so i want to hide that.

I'm not making a thread on furosemide though because theres many people who made some here u dont rly need me
There’s very few who made thread with pics.

And thats y i said i use water drops with foundation to make it not look sus :pepefrown:

There’s very few who made thread with pics.

And thats y i said i use water drops with foundation to make it not look sus :pepefrown:
So thats why :feelshehe: well look i can try to do one with pics but what exactly would u want me to show

that one is good , bb cream coverage is to much for me so i use this and mix it with moisturizer