• 10+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Doesn’t matter bro

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
ShowerMaxxing

ShowerMaxxing

Kraken

Issue with high bodycount is she gives it up easier, compares you to other men and likely to cheat

Last edited:
Zero. If she is not virgin when you form a long-term relationship, she will cheat on you. It's about desensitization and neurology and psychology. I can explain more if you want.

I posted a short explanation without a lot of details here:

Also, consider this:

Wolfinger sex partners divorce figure 1 1

IMG 20240309 173112

Committed relationships don't exist in the West in 2024. Finding a woman, who will love your for your personality and the lovely and nice treatment you give to her, not your looks, status or money, cars, jets, luxurious mansions, etc..., is a delusional fantasy and an escapist fantasy average men with average IQ have.

Committed and long-term relationships don't exist in 2024. Claiming otherwise means you are delusional and have average IQ. That's it.

Being an average man is no longer a viable option in 2024, and you can't have a normal life as an average man.

If you are average, that means you will spend your life working for someone else WITHOUT BEING PAID, being surrounded with ugly, fat, aging women who are on medications and are NEUROLOGICALLY UNABLE to love you and, if they are with you, it will be because they don't want to be alone, not because they love you.

Eventually, chances are that you will be robbed by the so-called "family court", which may result in homelessness.

You will be replaced with another man, someone who is among the hundreds of thousands of other men who were in her DMs and she was chatting with them and having them as "backup guys" during the whole time she was claiming she loves and was in a supposedly "committed" relationship.

Go check some data about women's psychology, social media, dating apps... Check some cheating and divorce statistic and read true stories about how the family court destroys men and how chances are you will end up in that court if you get a marriage.

In 2024, marriage is a business plan women use to control men and get men's assets when men refuse to be controlled. The state LITERALLY incentives women to BREAK the marriage.

Women breaking marriage is a state-sponsored thing that comes with tons of benefits, mostly financial benefits.

Eventually, you will end up alone and lonely, masturbating to unknown women's nudes on the internet, posting comments (compliments) on women's Instagram posts when they don't even read these comments. You will be desperate and pay money to unknown female "streamers" just to get some attention from them and be mentioned by them in a video/during a stream in a FAILED attempt to not feel lonely.

And ending up as someone who sends a lot of money, like thousands, to his "love" on OnlyFans will be the ultimate defeat in your life. She will lie to you she loves you, and you will believe her, until the moment you realize the second you stopped sending money, was the second she stopped responding.

Being a man and average is a meme at this point.

Average men's "committed" relationships in 2024, in a nutshell:

F SZtfRaQAAbOpa

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gargantuan, Xangsane, ShowerMaxxing and 6 others
1-2 being realistic but ideally 0 if we're talking a girl you would want to be your wife

• +1
Reactions: VolcelFTW, ElTruecel, Chadeep and 4 others
IMG 7737 Subhuman incels think they’re getting a virgin mary in 2024… :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KIVVV, VolcelFTW, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Chadeep and Autismcel
  • Woah
Reactions: murdah
Zero. If she is not virgin when you form a long-term relationship, she will cheat on you. It's about desensitization and neurology and psychology. I can explain more if you want.

Also, consider this:

View attachment 2898684

View attachment 2898685

Committed relationships don't exist in the West in 2024. Finding a woman, who will love your for your personality and the lovely and nice treatment you give to her, not your looks, status or money, cars, jets, luxurious mansions, etc..., is a delusional fantasy and an escapist fantasy average men with average IQ have.

Committed and long-term relationships don't exist in 2024. Claiming otherwise means you are delusional and have average IQ. That's it.

Being an average man is no longer a viable option in 2024, and you can't have a normal life as an average man.

If you are average, that means you will spend your life working for someone else WITHOUT BEING PAID, being surrounded with ugly, fat, aging women who are on medications and are NEUROLOGICALLY UNABLE to love you and, if they are with you, it will be because they don't want to be alone, not because they love you.

Eventually, chances are that you will be robbed by the so-called "family court", which may result in homelessness.

You will be replaced with another man, someone who is among the hundreds of thousands of other men who were in her DMs and she was chatting with them and having them as "backup guys" during the whole time she was claiming she loves and was in a supposedly "committed" relationship.

Go check some data about women's psychology, social media, dating apps... Check some cheating and divorce statistic and read true stories about how the family court destroys men and how chances are you will end up in that court if you get a marriage.

In 2024, marriage is a business plan women use to control men and get men's assets when men refuse to be controlled. The state LITERALLY incentives women to BREAK the marriage.

Women breaking marriage is a state-sponsored thing that comes with tons of benefits, mostly financial benefits.

Eventually, you will end up alone and lonely, masturbating to unknown women's nudes on the internet, posting comments (compliments) on women's Instagram posts when they don't even read these comments. You will be desperate and pay money to unknown female "streamers" just to get some attention from them and be mentioned by them in a video/during a stream in a FAILED attempt to not feel lonely.

And ending up as someone who sends a lot of money, like thousands, to his "love" on OnlyFans will be the ultimate defeat in your life. She will lie to you she loves you, and you will believe her, until the moment you realize the second you stopped sending money, was the second she stopped responding.

View attachment 2898683
Virgins can still cheat, my brother had teen love with one and she did. It might be because he never fucked tho

• +1
Reactions: robtical
View attachment 2898692Subhuman incels think they’re getting a virgin mary in 2024… :forcedsmile:
We don't.

I voted with "Zero", but I'm not a subhuman. Actually, I'm good-looking, but I'm not delusional about women and I don't have fantasies like 99% of the men do, as I explained in my first post in this thread.

• +1
Virgins can still cheat, my brother had teen love with one and she did. It might be because he never fucked tho
Correct.

What I was trying to explain, is that if she is virgin, the chances of her cheating are significantly lower compared to women who aren't virgin.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing

Also, consider this:

View attachment 2898684

View attachment 2898685

View attachment 2898683
But you’re talking about unicorns, girls start sucking dick at 13

Should've displayed voters so we know who cucks amongst us are.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
  • +1

Also, consider this:

View attachment 2898684

View attachment 2898685

View attachment 2898683
damn that picture so brutal

You’re not getting a virgin in 2024 unless she’s hardcore conservative /religious type. And you have to end up converting.

Issue with high bodycount is she gives it up easier, compares you to other men and likely to cheat

I’m at the point where it doesn’t matter. Whenever a women sees a chad she get dopamine spikes from imagining sex scenarios.

Jfl at expecting a female to have a body count below 50 maybe if she’s the village virgin or you’re in hs

Same is true for male laycount, their pairbonding is wrecked too

View attachment 2898818
That’s all a man wants tho, a subservient women that complements him. Warm hole and meal to come home to at the end of the day, not asking much really. I bet the point tho, how can you ask for the best when you are nothing?

0 if religious
1-2 if anything else
Religious women don't exist in the West. Africa and the Arab World are the only places where you can find women who are staying virgin and waiting for the right person.

In the West, this doesn't happen, which is why committed and long-term relationships DON'T exist anymore, statistically speaking.

It's statistically proven the higher the body count is, the higher the chance of cheating is.

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane