what other things should i add to my heightmaxxing stack.

MyDreamIsToBe183CM

MyDreamIsToBe183CM

Iron
Stats: 14 yr old 10 months old/5'6/167cm
Dad: 183 CM Mom: 166 CM
Stack: mk-677 and aromasin and ofc basic vitamins
Goal: 5'10
Time before growth plate closure according to my doctor: 2 years

My parents are allowing me to take these. What other things should I take? (I would preferably not take things that need injections, because I dont think my parents would allow me to do that, but tell me anyway)

Already have depression from my height. Already thinking about suicide. Will I kms if i dont hit 5'10 by 18?

Yes

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
Stats: 14 yr old 10 months old/5'6/167cm
Dad: 183 CM Mom: 166 CM
Stack: mk-677 and aromasin and ofc basic vitamins
Goal: 5'10
Time before growth plate closure according to my doctor: 2 years

My parents are allowing me to take these. What other things should I take? (I would preferably not take things that need injections, because I dont think my parents would allow me to do that, but tell me anyway)

Already have depression from my height. Already thinking about suicide. Will I kms if i dont hit 5'10 by 18?

Yes
Add tyrones semen

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
apart from using hgh instead of mk677, I don't see anything you could change, and im assuming you're running mk cuz its cheaper

you could goto 183 naturally jfl

get hgh intead of mk dm me if u need a source for it

• +1
Reactions: dnrwarrior11
apart from using hgh instead of mk677, I don't see anything you could change, and im assuming you're running mk cuz its cheaper
naw that’s not the main reason. My parents r pretty rich but like I don’t feel safe injecting stuff, and mk-677 was just the easiest thing to take

naw that’s not the main reason. My parents r pretty rich but like I don’t feel safe injecting stuff, and mk-677 was just the easiest thing to take
you're leaving a loooot of height gains on the table bro, but you do you

• +1
Reactions: MyDreamIsToBe183CM and wsada
Duuude you're 14 just go outside

• +1
Reactions: MyDreamIsToBe183CM
Duuude you're 14 just go outside
I cant bro I’ve been thinking about this for such a long time and what makes this even worse is I’m actually good looking so if I dont be atleast average height these genetics for nothing

• +1
Reactions: wsada
I cant bro I’ve been thinking about this for such a long time and what makes this even worse is I’m actually good looking so if I dont be atleast average height these genetics for nothing
Focus on diet and sleep and that's all u need and get outta this forum I'm srs!

• +1
you think I can get atleast 2 inches from mk-677 and aromasin, cause worst case scenario I only grow 2 inches naturally but hopefully 2 extra inches from heightmsxxing

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Focus on diet and sleep and that's all u need and get outta this forum I'm srs!
I have a good diet and get enough sleep for the most part it’s just my height affects my mental health alot

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
you think I can get atleast 2 inches from mk-677 and aromasin, cause worst case scenario I only grow 2 inches naturally but hopefully 2 extra inches from heightmsxxing
idk about 2 inches dude, maybe an inch at most

• +1
How long and how expensive is one hgh cycle
one vial of hgh is about 60 dollars and each vial has 10iu, and a good dose of hgh for height starts at 5iu a day but 8 is preffered and so in a month alone you'd need to spend like 900 dollars at least

• +1
one vial of hgh is about 60 dollars and each vial has 10iu, and a good dose of hgh for height starts at 5iu a day but 8 is preffered and so in a month alone you'd need to spend like 900 dollars at least
Why are we taking more iu of hgh then hgh deficient children? Wouldn’t that give us acrome

I haven’t had a growth spurt yet bro and im almost 15😿 that’s y im height maxing
Not too knowledgeble on all this but are you sure you hit puberty? considering you haven’t had a growth spurt yet

codeine syrup

how much height you think I can get from hgh in inches?
take hgh if you don't wanna reach your genetic potential and have early plate closure from excess levels of igf1 from exogenous gh. You already have optimal levels of gh produced by your pituitary gland if you're not gh deficient dont be a retard and inject unneeded gh into your bloodstream

studies shown hgh doesn't even add significant height to non gh deficient patients anyway.

Last edited:
take hgh if you don't wanna reach your genetic potential and have early plate closure from excess levels of igf1 from exogenous gh. You already have optimal levels of gh produced by your pituitary gland if you're not gh deficient dont be a retard and inject unneeded gh into your bloodstream

studies shown hgh doesn't even add significant height to non gh deficient patients anyway.
Can’t you counter it by taking AI